Create Account

SMJHL GM'S WE GOTTA TALK BUD

10-27-2019, 03:40 PMAcsolap Wrote:
10-27-2019, 03:20 PMスウェグキング Wrote: Of course as a GM you dont have a problem with an idea which means you could be getting a player without having to pay for him, lol.

But then again this is basically the same discussion as the one about GMs not drafting fighting heavy enforcers. We have different opinions on what the J is supposed to be is all.

Outside of alumni I'm not going to sign people after the TDL unless my roster is threadbare. Its neither here nor there if a player is free or not.

No offense intended man, but this is a pretty shitty line of thinking

Alex Winters (retired)
Matej Winters (retired)
Dominik Winters
S45 Jesster Trophy Winner
Challenge Cup Winning Goal Club: S52

10-27-2019, 03:49 PM39alaska39 Wrote:
10-27-2019, 03:40 PMAcsolap Wrote: Outside of alumni I'm not going to sign people after the TDL unless my roster is threadbare. Its neither here nor there if a player is free or not.

No offense intended man, but this is a pretty shitty line of thinking

Not offended. There's ten teams, we all run our teams differently.

[Image: 66624_s.gif]
[Image: 56096_s.gif]
Credit to Ml002, King, Wasty, Carpy, Bruins10, Rum_Ham, Turd Ferguson, Ragnar and Enigmatic for the sigs.
Forge Stampede Inferno Specters Wolfpack Platoon Armada Scarecrows Uk

Player page | Player updates
[Image: wMGKypg.png]

Bring back Grok. Overthrow WiC.

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]

didn’t mean for this to turn into a debate it’s not even election szn officially GEEZ GUYS. Moral of the story, I don’t need the money and only one team has reached out you’re all scum.

[Image: minadsslatt.png]

I can't control GMs deciding not to offer contracts, but I do realize that there is more we can do to try and get re-creates post trade-deadline on teams and to make sure it's less of a cap burden for said teams. The HO and I are working on ideas as we speak to implement.

[Image: giphy.gif]
[pbhfx]

[/pbhfx]
ShlBattlebornUkShlBattlebornUkShlBattlebornUk
Player Page || Update Page