Create Account

SHL LEGACY TOURNAMENT FINAL ANNOUNCEMENT
(This post was last modified: 10-27-2019, 12:11 PM by SlashACM.)

Pls don't grade yet
[Image: Webp.net-resizeimage_5.png]

Eagles
Mustangs
Cyclones
Sharks
Fury
Pirates
Demons
Greyhounds
Astros
Regiment
Covenant
Young Guns

Legacy Tournament Announcement- http://simulationhockey.com/showthread.php?tid=98768

Legacy Tournament Update- http://simulationhockey.com/showthread.php?tid=99749

This will be the final update before I start working on an index for this. Just a few changes I’ve made in the month-ish that I began writing these. A couple more people retired so we’ll do a quick look at the rosters.

If you wanna be included in this but didn’t make your team’s roster, let me know below! I wanna include as many active shl members as I can. Everyone loves being written about, and everyone loves that sim crack! I’ll add you in for sure!

S36-31 Eagles

Out: Jason Visser Jets

This one stings, such a great player and user, a legend of the SHL. This team lost a great player but we wish him the best in retirement. @ToeDragon84

In: Trevor Wilson Barracuda

Wilson just finished out the season with a solid 25 pts and will be a valuable addition to this team. He’ll slot in on the bottom six and makes this team all the deeper. @twils

S38-37 Mustangs

Out: Sam McGrizzley Shl

Went unsigned in s50 and his spot will be better used by…

In: Barbie Tanner Blizzard

Though Tanner played 33 minutes in s50, they were crucial minutes that kept the Blizzard in the hunt for the playoffs. Probably. @im mr barbie

S40-39 Cyclones

Out: Yannick Berger Rage

Berger retired after receiving 8 minutes of ice in s50. A long and respectable career, we wish him the best. @to12143

In: Carter Manning Stars

Manning played 4 minutes for the Stars, so not the best replacement but they’ll do. We can pretend they helped mentor Kandisky or something. @CDub2

S42-41 Sharks

Out: Justin Siddals Stampede

Siddals only played 24 minutes for Buffalo and likely won’t be missed on this roster. @HenryDeLaMare

In: Tokek Takshak Rage

A victim of the defensive depth on this squad, we will be using Takshak on forward instead. Scoring 30 pts in s50 should help Takshak get used to his new position and bring some good offense to the bottom 6 of this squad. @GeckoeyGecko

In: Benjamin Blue Barracuda

Left out of the tourney due to unfortunate TPE circumstances, we’ve decided to let Blue in on the fun after an amazing s50 campaign with 27 wins. He leads the league with 6 shutouts and now that this team has 3 capable starting goalies, it’s looking scary for all other teams. @"boucherfan12"

S43 Fury

In: Steven Moyer pride

Moyer had an incredible season with the Pride as they collect a President’s Trophy, and he scored 44 pts to get them there. He will be a valuable addition to the bottom 6 of this squad, rotating in for some games if the squad struggles to pick up some Ws. @CanadianDuck

S45-44 Pirates

Out: Jakub Novak Jets

Novak called it a career pretty early on, but we wish him the best and hopes he saved some contract money away to help him out in the future. @Esso2264

In: Nat Emerson Platoon

Unfortunately the defense on this squad is filthy and Emerson was the odd man out, however he will be taking Novak’s place on Forward to get some ice time in this tourney. He had a down year in s50 but with linemates like these I’d expect decent production out of the young defenseward. @Thelastheraclid

S46 Demons

This is a very active class, with lots of great users, and I’ll try to include them all. That means some players will be scratched but thats ok, I want everyone in on the fun.

In: Matt Kholin Barracuda

Kholin had a great showing in s50, racking up 33 pts as a first line center for the squad. He will add great experience to this young team. @Kalakar

In: Joln DuBolk Barracuda

DuBolk also took part in the Tampa success, scoring a neat 23 pts on the backend and making sure Blue has excellent stats to add to his total. @MCP_

In: Petr Mikulak Platoon

Mikulak had a bit of a rough season with the Platoon but there is still a lot of time for him to grow and work out the kinks in his game. Speaking of kinks, UwU @efiug

In: Andrej Doskocil Rage

Doskocil had a quiet but solid year on the back end of the rage, playing good defensive hockey and not giving up the puck too much. That is exactly what this team needs and he should see himself rotating into the lineup fairly frequently. @Citizen of Adraa

In: Jules Watt syndicate

Watt had a subpar season with the Syndicate but the team underperformed as a whole and we hope to see great things out of the young defenseman in the future. @nykonax

S50 Covenant

Another deep class, want to add some good users who want to see how they do against the SHL!

In: Joseph Weston DragonsKraken

Weston just finished out the season with a fantastic 39 pts on a deep Kraken team. He will be a valuable addition and will be the first to hop in the lineup if they are struggling to score. @ACapitalChicago

In: Hariken Urawa SteelhawksRaptors

Urawa had a great season with the Raptors, putting home 21 goals and 35 pts. Another player that can be shuffled into the lineup if the Covenant are having trouble finding the back of the net. @uhh

With these announcements, I am ready to begin building the sim/index. I’ll keep y’all updated on the progress and I’ll post in media when it’s up. Thanks for sticking with me!

[Image: unknown.png]

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

[Image: cainbanner_35.jpg]

About time I started getting the recognition I deserved smh

[Image: MCP_.gif]
     [Image: ICON1.png][Image: lions-button-updates.png]

Not snubbed anymore nice

Manhattan Rage | General Manager
[Image: sig-hlemyzd.png]
thanks Sulovilen for the sig!
D | Great Falls Grizzlies | Player Page | Update Page

[Image: 8E70VfU.png]
[Image: image.png]

Gunning for that team, y'all step one toe out of line and I'm in the lineup boys.

[Image: 59269_s.png]

S66 Damian Littleton

[Image: CsnVET2.png] || [Image: wu5MVvy.png]|| [Image: c8B2LE3.png]
Battleborn | Barracuda | Usa

I will warm that bench better than anyone else.

10-27-2019, 12:43 PMCitizen of Adraa Wrote: Not snubbed anymore nice

mood

[Image: BoucherFan12.gif]

[Image: benzeev.gif]

06-11-2021, 05:33 PMKenitohMenara Wrote: [Image: BLUE.jpeg]
Welcome to the hall, Ben!

Unsnubbed. Nice.

[Image: EmersonSHL.gif]
[Image: uDjThoa.png]

I demand a 'recently retired' team.

[Image: Zoone16.gif]

[Image: 9QVaMRC.png] [Image: canybyK.png] [Image: sXDU6JX.png]

10-27-2019, 09:04 PMZoone16 Wrote: I demand a 'recently retired' team.

bro you don't get to play on TWO teams

[Image: unknown.png]

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

[Image: cainbanner_35.jpg]

go shork

[Image: sig-e-e-geck-atl.png]

e