Create Account

S50 PT #5 - Happy Halloween

PBE PT

[Image: xvPjYUR.png]
syndicate Outlaws Switzerland

While I enjoy Halloween, I often wait until wait too late in the year before deciding what I'm going to be. It leads to some issues, because at that point, all the stores are pretty well picked over and you need to get a little more creative with where you're finding the pieces for you costume. I figured it out shortly after practice on Halloween and wandered around the rink to see what I could find. I walked by the referees room and had an idea. Checking to be sure the coast was clear, I dipped in and stole some gear. A ref shirt, whistle, and pants later I'm back out in the hall with the first pieces of my costume.

Next step was to go to the pharmacy to pick out some dark black glasses and a stick in order to complete the costume. My plan was to go as the referees of the SHL while taking a bit of a shot at them by combining it to look as if I was blind. Hell, this way I might still come out ahead on making the right calls.

Shopwing up to the party got a lot of laughs out of the boys, the GMs and the coaches, and they all loved it. It wasn't quite as well received by the referee's union and some select members of the office when I went to the league party though. I guess they didn't have as good of a sense of humour about all this

Battleborn  Finland     [Image: QwTZD8C.png]   [Image: uJXrVDL.png]  [Image: iemKOIk.png]     Finland  Battleborn

[Image: ecaJZ6D.jpg]
[Image: flowseidon.gif]
[Image: PRedauw.png]

Nico and the boys went out for halloween like any other halloween. Nicolaj dressed up in untitled goose costume along with all the other guys and they just spent all of halloween honking and honking at all the kids they passed us. We weren't mean or anything, we just took some eggs and threw them at kids and laughed as little tammy and little bobby cried to their mommy and daddy. After that they went to the bar and had alcoholic drinks, like adults. Drunkenly HONKing at other bar patrons led them to be kicked out and banned from the bar, but that wasn't going to stop their good time that they were having on Halloween. We then went outside and ran around buffalo throwing wings at people and screaming HoNQuE. Finally the police got wind of what we were doing. Now we are in prison for drunk and disorderly conduct. HONQKE

Pass Forfeit (D) ● Player Profile
Kraken Rage Panthers

[Image: esilverm.gif]
Special thanks to Blitz, jhockey, and Ragnarr for the gorgeous sigs <3

[Image: DG0jZcS.png]

Typically JT doesn't care too much for Halloween, he doesn't really have much of a sweet tooth and is pretty un-creative when it comes to costumes. This year though, being one of the senior guys on the team, he decided to go all out and host the team halloween party. He decked the house out with decorations and had tons of food and drink. He ended up dressing up as Ricky from the Trailer Park Boys, while his wife went as Ricky's girlfriend Lucy. Since he was trying to stay in character as much as possible, he ended up getting pretty wasted.

Some highlights of the night:
- All the boys flirting with Tony Ford due to his 'slutty' costume
- People sneaking up on Knox Booth from behind to surprise him with fart noises from his whoopee cushion costume
- Elijah Jones puking on the front lawn for 2 hours due to trying to do the Wade Boggs challenge

[Image: jjfrankiejj.gif]
Credits to OrbitingDeath, Tweedle, Incite, Wasty, and Slothfacekilla for sigs!

Player Profile | Update Page

Mikael Choybuk went to the annual Calgary Dragons Halloween Party. What did he go as? Well, you may or may not could have guessed, but he went as his idol, Esa Anrikkanen. Picking a costume as simple as a hockey player is definitely predictable for Mikael Choybuk, that's for sure. Choybuk is a super straight-forward guy, so the fact that he chose to just dress up in his regular hockey equipment was an easy choice for him. All he had to do to pretend he was in costume was pick another player other than himself, so he went with a no-brainer in Anrikkanen. Choybuk got hammered at the party, reciting lines, pretending he was a captain or a coach, with his best Esa Anrikkanen accent. Esa let him wear his last game worn jersey for the costume, which was a huge gesture for something just for Halloween. He even brought a replica of the Challenge Cup with him to raise over his head throughout the party, somewhat reliving the celebration that Esa once had. Choybuk wishes to win a lot of cups just like Esa, so it was a fun event for him.

[Image: 9d3oxij.png]// [Image: 8xyKeyf.png] [Image: SHLEmoteDragons.png]
[Image: RNCgTPl.png]
[Image: aS7ARv6.png]
[Image: RIXCbNI.png]
[Image: aS7ARv6.png]

I went as GOD McZehrl for Halloween, but not because he's one of the best players in the league. I mean, have you ever had a nice long look at the guy? Absolute freak of nature. Not that I look down on him or anything like that, but the guy is 6'2, 203 lbs., probably has -2% body fat, missing plenty of teeth, and got Bray Wyatt "Yowie Wowie" posters and masks he keeps all around his house. I can hardly tell if he wants to be a superhero or if he wants to make his house the setting of a horror film and play as the antagonist. Quite the character, but nonetheless, I showed up as him for the party the Chiefs had. It definitely turned a couple of heads around and even he was shocked to see, but of course it's all fun and games in the end.

[Image: noahshl.gif]

Switzerland Outlaws Chiefs  Player Page  Updates  Chiefs Outlaws Switzerland