Create Account

S50 PT #5 - Happy Halloween
(This post was last modified: 10-29-2019, 03:35 PM by The__Y-man__100.)

for Halloween I went dressed as a bottles of vodka. Not just one giant vodka, i had duck taped my body in actual bottles of real vodka and throughout the night the bottles just kept on coming off my body and were being enjoyed by everyone. It's too bad that i forgot to wear something underneath my costume, but some of the ladies seemed to enjoy it, especially Svetlana who came back home with me later Wink but that's another story for later.

The wolfpack wanted to do a group costume as wolf, but that just seemed unoriginal to me. plus we did not make the playoffs so i wasn't in the mood for howling. Not to mention with the costume I decided to go with made me forget about our disastrous season (and where I was) so i look at that as a Halloween well spent with the hockey boys

[Image: zcOwSzN.png] [Image: b1AwZLU.png]
First ever Yukon Malamute draft pick (1st overall S65)

[Image: ezgif-3-597e9990a5.png]

FR has the best Halloween costume in the history of Halloween costumes. Not only is it fun and playful but it totally fits his personality as a fun-loving totally masculine dude. FR is indeed, a unicorn. Not just any unicorn, but a white unicorn with a pink mane and tail and a glittering and sparkly horn. Let's be real, would you have expected anything less from this incredibly secure totally goofy guy? Everyone seems to love his costume, so much so that other SHL and SMJHL players have begun to join in on the theme and it is looking like there will be a herd of unicorns going trick-or-treating together. Players like @CementHands, @Rublic and @slothfacekilla all grabbed their ill-fitting $40 unicorn costumes from Target and joined the herd of these bad ass ride-or-die unicorns. With such ridiculousness ensuing, it is no wonder that only the very best pranksters and fun-loving players could pull off such a feat as to make the unicorn costume cool.

WolfpackBlizzardRaptors  raiders Switzerland  FINN RHYS  Switzerland raiders Raptors Blizzard Wolfpack

[Image: hockey__27674.1518661372.1000.1200.jpg?c=2]

[Image: iOjAcRd.gif]

10-29-2019, 12:54 PMThe__Y-man__100 Wrote: especially Svetlana who came back home with e later Wink but that's another story for later.

pics or it didn't happen.

WolfpackBlizzardRaptors  raiders Switzerland  FINN RHYS  Switzerland raiders Raptors Blizzard Wolfpack

[Image: hockey__27674.1518661372.1000.1200.jpg?c=2]

[Image: iOjAcRd.gif]

Maxime went as the grim reaper for Halloween. Except he put a balaclava underneath the hood, instead of a skeleton. He also didn't speak a word to anyone all night, so no one knew who he was. He made sure to text ahead of the party and say he wasn't coming, so that the disguise would be complete. It's amazing what people will believe when you tell them you're gonna stay home and just huff petrol instead. Anyway, it was a great success. Everyone was thoroughly creeped out at him just standing in the corner, to the point where people threatened to kick him out if he didn't say anything. He stood solemnly, and they eventually gave up in their antics. So whether people enjoyed it? That's a hard question to answer. He also wore black contact lenses so that he really just did look like you were gazing into the gaping void of death. It was real neato.

[Image: first.png]
[img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/rWt4AB3.png[/img][img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/rWt4AB3.png[/img]
Maxime Bouchard
Armada Dragons Info - Updates  Dragons Armada
Richard Dickbutt McFudderdudder II
Armada Info - Updates Armada

Halloween is always an exciting time of year and rarely disappoints. As is tradition several of the Blizzard teammates opted for a group costume. After much deliberation they decided the group theme would be mortal kombat, specifically the ninjas from mortal kombat, sub-zero, scorpion, ermac and reptile. Given the significance of the color blue to the Blizzard team it was a heated debate over which player would rock sub-zero. In the end it was Brady McIntyre who offered to order all 4 costumes off amazon if it meant he could pick which one he wanted. Large and in charge Tor Tuck quickly snagged scorpion. No one dared messing with the reigning league leader in PIMs. Next was Tommy Tuck who after much deliberation went with the sexy red ermac over the reptile green. Last was the young Karlstraße Scholz who settled on reptile. no one likes reptile, but hey it was a fun theme. Maybe next time he'll get sub-zero. Blizzard :pumpkin:

Thanks for the sig ragnar!
[Image: scholz.png]

pride Armada  Player Page || Update Page  Germany pride

[Image: pmLmgl5.jpg]

[Image: 45029_v.gif]

Sigs by: King, Tweedledunn, Me
Player Page|Twitter|Update Page

Andrey Barbashev II is a big super hero guy, but a very picky superhero guy. He’s not a fan of batman since there’s too many gadgets involved, and not a fan of superman because honestly, he is too over powered. So for Halloween this year, AB2 dressed as The Flash. The Flash is one of his favourite characters in the super hero world so it was only fitting. AB2 got the Authentic suit from the tv series on Netflix so he has all the bells and whistles. AB2’s date was Iris so it was a fun couples costume to work with and something that can be used for the future.
AB2 kept it simple overall, a lot of people knew he was which was important to him so that nothing was overthought about or unsure. He hates having to explain what he was so the Flash in this case, was the right call.

Code:
153 words

[Image: QhAQn2i.png]  [Image: yIvjn4j.png]

Graphics: [Image: teen-wolf-costume.jpg]
I shitty photoshopped it, but its shopped!!!!

[Image: nokazoa.gif]

CURRENT PLAYER

[Image: sN8N4xa.png]         [Image: xd5tvj8.png]

FORMER PLAYER

[Image: ktJ2jTl.png]

the boysssssssssss and I decided to go as the parts of the digestive tract. There was a poppin' SHL halloween party and I wanted to take the lead and coordinate this costume to make us the talk of the town. 

@Ferda went as a marijuana cigarette (aka "joint") for us to smoke and get nice and high before digging into some mf snacks.

@goldenglutes and @5ympathies and @bilbo and @Raven went as a set of chompers - these four together comprised two beautiful rows of teeth for us to chew up some food

I myself was the tongue - dressed in all pink (tongue color) and i flopped around all night like a tongue do

@Flareon went as saliva and draped himself all around me (the tongue) alllllll night longggggggggg

@frithjofr went as the swallowing mechanism - the epiglottis is the little flap of skin that sits atop the esophagus; the raising and lowering of this piece of anatomy allows us to achieve both eating/drinking and breathing/talking without choking and dying. thanks for swallowing, frith!

@bbjygm streched himself realllllllllllllllllyyyyyyyyyyy tall so he could be our esophagus

@acdangel and @JaytheGreat went together as stomach acid to help us break down the incoming food (they're prospects so we hazed them and made them drink sour stuff all night in accordance with the costume)

@LairdButler managed to avoid rookie hazing and claimed the prominent role of the stomach, the STAR of the digestive tract

@Julio Tokolosh was confused and showed up as three additional stomachs, thinking we needed four total

@Gwdjohnson went as the long intestine. his own costume the night before was a pepelegs so he was already stretched out and ready to be a longggggggggggggggggggggggggg intestine indeed

@Jepox was the small intestine; he and Gabriel johnson were ass to mouth the entire night to simulate how the real human intestines interact

@The__Y-man__100 really really wanted to go as the rectum and we didn't know why he was so intent on it but he was REALLY intent on it so we let him go as the rectum

@Weretarantula was the sphincter lol what a funny word

@Fordyford was the anus (butthole)

@golden_apricot was a piece of poo hehe

last and definitely not least, @SDCore went as a hotdog for us to eat! :yum:

[Image: ekovanotter.gif]
thanks @Carpy48 and @frithjofr and @rum_ham and @Julio Tokolosh and @Briedaqueduc for the sigs
Armada Inferno norway

10-29-2019, 08:38 PMhotdog Wrote: the boysssssssssss and I decided to go as the parts of the digestive tract. There was a poppin' SHL halloween party and I wanted to take the lead and coordinate this costume to make us the talk of the town. 

@Ferda went as a marijuana cigarette (aka "joint") for us to smoke and get nice and high before digging into some mf snacks.

@goldenglutes and @5ympathies and @bilbo and @Raven went as a set of chompers - these four together comprised two beautiful rows of teeth for us to chew up some food

I myself was the tongue - dressed in all pink (tongue color) and i flopped around all night like a tongue do

@Flareon went as saliva and draped himself all around me (the tongue) alllllll night longggggggggg

@frithjofr went as the swallowing mechanism - the epiglottis is the little flap of skin that sits atop the esophagus; the raising and lowering of this piece of anatomy allows us to achieve both eating/drinking and breathing/talking without choking and dying. thanks for swallowing, frith!

@bbjygm streched himself realllllllllllllllllyyyyyyyyyyy tall so he could be our esophagus

@acdangel and @JaytheGreat went together as stomach acid to help us break down the incoming food (they're prospects so we hazed them and made them drink sour stuff all night in accordance with the costume)

@LairdButler managed to avoid rookie hazing and claimed the prominent role of the stomach, the STAR of the digestive tract

@Julio Tokolosh was confused and showed up as three additional stomachs, thinking we needed four total

@Gwdjohnson went as the long intestine. his own costume the night before was a pepelegs so he was already stretched out and ready to be a longggggggggggggggggggggggggg intestine indeed

@Jepox was the small intestine; he and Gabriel johnson were ass to mouth the entire night to simulate how the real human intestines interact

@The__Y-man__100 really really wanted to go as the rectum and we didn't know why he was so intent on it but he was REALLY intent on it so we let him go as the rectum

@Weretarantula was the sphincter lol what a funny word

@Fordyford was the anus (butthole)

@golden_apricot  was a piece of poo hehe

last and definitely not least, @SDCore went as a hotdog for us to eat! :yum:

U fukn no it, all muscle bby grl

[Image: first.png]
[img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/rWt4AB3.png[/img][img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/rWt4AB3.png[/img]
Maxime Bouchard
Armada Dragons Info - Updates  Dragons Armada
Richard Dickbutt McFudderdudder II
Armada Info - Updates Armada

Goku goes dressed up as his favorite Game of Thrones character, Jon Snow. He's been growing his hair out and dyed it black, and growing a scraggly beard. He practiced his pained constipation look in the mirror until he could say 'Ah dun wan it" while scowling. He converted some old hockey equipment into some black armor then took a shaggy rug, dyed it black, and made it a cape. He carved a Longclaw out of an old hockey stick and covered it with foil to look like a sword. To top it all off, he got a stuffed malamute to carry around and be his Ghost.

The stuffed animal got more attention than he did. Nobody else on the Rage was even a Game of Thrones fan so nobody really cared. Goku went and sat by the snack table and ate 6 hot dogs. But they were spooky hot dogs so it was ok.

[Image: draft-aa.png?ex=6623d02e&is=66115b2e&hm=...6f7f7fe7e&]

Grizzlies     S76 SMJHL DRAFT 3RD OVERALL PICK     Grizzlies

By now you shouldn’t even be asking this question. Honestly. Does anyone honestly think Cassius Darrow does Halloween? Seriously? The man who refused going shot for shot with Michael Izzard? The man who skipped the SMJHL Awards his rookie season, when he actually (co)won an award? The German hockey player who literally needs to be dragged to every formal function the league hosts (usually by Alexander Selich?) This is not a person who celebrates Halloween.

Cassius Darrow remained at home in his Buffalo apartment overlooking Lake Erie. He enjoyed a quiet evening with a glass of wine and a book. While his teammates hit the town with mayhem and debauchery, Darrow was reading a book about the Transatlantic slave trade, specifically focused on analyzing the Pan-African diaspora from a post-colonial framework. He allowed himself one piece of chocolate, a Snickers bar.

Then Darrow did some stretching before heading to bed early. While other members of the Stampede might be puking their brains out during the early work outs in the morning, Cassius Darrow would be ready and well rested.

Platoon Elk Elk Platoon
Argonauts Argonauts
PlatoonGermanyRaptors

[Image: AH23zKq.png]
Thank you karey, OrbitingDeath Ragnar, and sköldpaddor for sigs! 
[Image: BAL_Player_Page.png] [Image: BAL_Update.png]

Piotr Horvat is a simple man. He doesn’t watch TV, movies, he doesn’t play video games, or listen to music. So he really didn’t have any good ideas on what to dress up as. What he does do is drink. So for Halloween he dressed up as his favorite vodka bottle, Stolichnaya Vodka. Nobody was surprised by this at the team Halloween Party, nor were they surprised when Piotr showed up drunk on said vodka. He was dropped off by an Uber, and was seen stumbling into the party and ignored all of the media on the red carpet.
After entering the party he headed straight to the bar and ordered a shot for the entire team. As it turns out the party was a family affair and most of the team wasn’t really drinking. Not one to let things go to waste, Piotr attempted to drink 10 plus shots and ended up vomiting Stolichnaya Vodka on his Stolichnaya Vodka costume.

[Image: horvat3.png]

Lyle is a big fan of Halloween, it is probably his favourite holiday of the year. He has very fond memories of trick or treating in Montreal when he was younger. Now being a Specter in New Orleans, he felt he had to step up his game, to make sure he was extra spooky this year. He wanted to dress up like the spooky Specter in NOLA's logo, something that would be very recognizable in the streets of New Orleans and would give a decent fright to all the little trick or treaters. However, his plan did not go very well though. Lyle attempted to make his own costume, which had done many times in the past. This time though, he was not successful in making a good costume. He ending up looking more like Barney, the purple dinosaur from the children's show. He had left making his costume until the last minute, so he didn't have any time to make or buy a new one, so he rolled with what he had. He did not at all get the spookyness he was looking for, but a lot of the kids he was hoping to give a Halloween scare to ended up giving him a big hug and thanking him as Barney for giving them candy. Lyle is already working on his costume for next year, he is hoping not to mess up this time.

[Image: Ci4nm13.png]sig by @Bruins10 
Scarecrows   Specters   Canada 

I'm not a huge Halloween guy but my son is and he is finally old enough to go trick or treating and do some serious damage around the neighborhood. The little man is all about pokemon so we had a nice group costume going. He was the pokemon trainer and I was his favorite pokemon, a shiny Charizard. My wife and I did our best to make the costume perfect. It was a bit wonky but my little dude loved it and that is all that matters, right? We started in the early evening and walked all around West Kendall until late into the night. The kid made a killing! So much candy that I got to confiscate. We stopped for any photos that fans that recognized me wanted to take. All in all it was a great low key Halloween spent with my family and a few fans around town.

[Image: EmersonSHL.gif]
[Image: uDjThoa.png]