Create Account

SHL LEGACY TOURNAMENT INDEX

Why is auto lines give 0% to the 4th line? That’s pretty lame.

[Image: NiclasWastlund26.gif]
#40 Niclas Wastlund - W - VANCOUVER WHALERS Whalers / MINNESOTA MONARCHS Monarchs
[Image: vlPUU9v.png][Image: ammBPLt.png][Image: rnZeas5.png][Image: V9MXpXR.png]

Furry Power!

Er.... I mean Fury

Battleborn  Finland     [Image: QwTZD8C.png]   [Image: uJXrVDL.png]  [Image: iemKOIk.png]     Finland  Battleborn

[Image: ecaJZ6D.jpg]
[Image: flowseidon.gif]
[Image: PRedauw.png]

quick update: Lines are in and schedule is set, having trouble with uploading the index so stay tuned

[Image: unknown.png]

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

[Image: cainbanner_35.jpg]

10-29-2019, 10:01 AMFlowseidon Wrote: Furry Power!

Er.... I mean Fury

yeppers

10-29-2019, 09:25 AMcaltroit_red_flames Wrote: Windy City Cyclones are here to fucks you up

[Image: 1v2kgd.jpg]

Officially rebranding carolina to the cyclones

[Image: pppoopoo.gif]
[Image: 7925.png]
Thanks to @karey and @JSS for the sigs!

Former USA Fed Head, Carolina Kraken Co-GM, Tampa Bay Barracuda GM

hm yeah filezilla is not my friend today, gonna have to wait to update the index until I'm home in about 10 hours lol. Doesn't mean I can't sim though, keep your eyes peeled for media about the games I'm simming

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

10-29-2019, 10:22 AMcpetrella Wrote:
10-29-2019, 09:25 AMcaltroit_red_flames Wrote: Windy City Cyclones are here to fucks you up

[Image: 1v2kgd.jpg]

Officially rebranding carolina to the cyclones

Windy City is still my favorite branding in any league

[Image: doubtfulalpha.gif]
[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
[Image: sN8N4xa.png][Image: 639861613880541184.png] Cal Juice [Image: 639861613880541184.png][Image: RyzkmSj.png]
[Image: Eo2nBCt.png] Tomas Zadina
[Image: snacnei.png] Brady McIntyre
[Image: ice-level.svg]

10-29-2019, 10:34 AMcaltroit_red_flames Wrote:
10-29-2019, 10:22 AMcpetrella Wrote: Officially rebranding carolina to the cyclones

Windy City is still my favorite branding in any league

Smile)))))))

ace has left the chat

Day 1 preview- https://simulationhockey.com/showthread....pid2720755

who gets to do all the lines for each team slashy splash

[Image: x17WALp.png]||[Image: uNh8ZtE.png]
[Image: luff.png][Image: luff2.png][Image: luff.png]

10-29-2019, 11:56 AMTnlAstatine Wrote: who gets to do all the lines for each team slashy splash

me, based on TPE, s50 performance and position

thanks for doing all this work SLash. One question is what are the sliders and are the settings set t Forwards can play all positions or will they take some penalties? :eyes

[Image: KSelich.gif]
Thank you all for the amazing sigs & player cards
Germany Citadelles  Stampede [Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: Raptors.png][Image: gs89eGV.png] [Image: eE2UQZC.png] Stampede Citadelles Germany

3. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 5 (Maximilian Wachter, Alexis Metzler) at 16:25
5. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 6 (Steven Stamkos Jr., Brynjar Tusk) at 19:48
8. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 7 (Brynjar Tusk, Alexis Metzler) at 13:55
9. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 8 (Anton Fedorov, Mikelis Grundmanis) at 15:12
10. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 9 (Dickie Pecker) at 19:43 (Empty Net)

10-29-2019, 12:22 PMTomen Wrote: thanks for doing all this work SLash. One question is what are the sliders and are the settings set t Forwards can play all positions or will they take some penalties? :eyes

hm sliders are set to whatever the smjhl uses as that's the file i'm using

10-29-2019, 12:28 PMSlashACM Wrote:
10-29-2019, 12:22 PMTomen Wrote: thanks for doing all this work SLash. One question is what are the sliders and are the settings set t Forwards can play all positions or will they take some penalties? :eyes

hm sliders are set to whatever the smjhl uses as that's the file i'm using

oh shit rip goalies

[Image: KSelich.gif]
Thank you all for the amazing sigs & player cards
Germany Citadelles  Stampede [Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: Raptors.png][Image: gs89eGV.png] [Image: eE2UQZC.png] Stampede Citadelles Germany

3. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 5 (Maximilian Wachter, Alexis Metzler) at 16:25
5. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 6 (Steven Stamkos Jr., Brynjar Tusk) at 19:48
8. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 7 (Brynjar Tusk, Alexis Metzler) at 13:55
9. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 8 (Anton Fedorov, Mikelis Grundmanis) at 15:12
10. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 9 (Dickie Pecker) at 19:43 (Empty Net)

10-29-2019, 12:08 PMSlashACM Wrote:
10-29-2019, 11:56 AMTnlAstatine Wrote: who gets to do all the lines for each team slashy splash

me, based on TPE, s50 performance and position

NICE, I will be judging you thoroughly

[Image: x17WALp.png]||[Image: uNh8ZtE.png]
[Image: luff.png][Image: luff2.png][Image: luff.png]