Create Account

Soren Kierkegaard calls it a career
(This post was last modified: 10-28-2019, 09:51 PM by Tlk742.)

So it may surprise you to learn that Soren Kierkegaard is not likely headed to the hall of fame, which is a travesty, I know.

I wanted to get into this league, but I can not, so I may or may not recreate.

I would like to thank a few people though in what may be my farewell piece.

1.  Whalers The whalers are my SMJHL team, they reminded me that you don't need faceoffs to be successful.  Thank you @luketd and @DrunkenTeddy
2.  Blizzard Thank you CK for having faith in me, sorry I did not live up to my billing.
3.  Wolfpack I was here, so thank you for having me in the logo rebrand discussion, that was fun.  @Ace kept me around for a bit
4.  Barracuda I played for these guys? I think? I'm not sure, I am pretty sure I did.  I expect this team to retire my number, what was my number?
5.  Specters for lettnig me a an active member of a stellar locker room.  thank you @JKortesi81 and @TheDangaZone, you guys are great and awesome people, don't let anyone tell you otherwise.  Hell, that whole LR ruled.

6.  Czechoslovakia Czechia.  I'm told I was instrumental in helping @Blastmeaway and @caltroit_red_flames get this team off the ground, not sure what I did but glad I could help, thanks for taking me in.

anyways, that's all from this 4th line player.

Haha, @Good_Ole_Kimmy needs to thank you for his cup win with his first player. Stick taps

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]

GG

[Image: Zoone16.gif]

[Image: 9QVaMRC.png] [Image: canybyK.png] [Image: sXDU6JX.png]

GOAT 4th Line Player

Shout out to ml002, schultzy, slashacm, tedward!
[Image: blastmeaway.gif]

[Image: f4IDm9I.jpg] I [Image: specterspp.png] I [Image: czechup.png] I [Image: gs89eGV.png] I [Image: f4IDm9I.jpg]
[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]

09-05-2018, 10:04 PMBeaver Wrote: Wow look what the PT affiliation has done to our pristine league.
12-19-2018, 12:31 AMBeaver Wrote: I personally blame the PT affiliation for handing out massive amounts of free TPE to all these players, inflating the TPE they're at when they get called up.
[Image: Capture21.PNG?width=400&height=90]

Specters legend

[Image: 66818_s.gif]

True legend

[Image: Too9kfy.png]
 Player Page  |  Update Page

Specters

We love you. RIP my sweet prince.

[Image: JKortesi81.gif]
SpectersScarecrowsDragonsBlizzardUsaSpectersMilitiaDragonsBlizzardScarecrows

Update Page
Player Page

Specters was fun sharing two teams with ya

[Image: unknown.png]

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

[Image: cainbanner_35.jpg]

Rip

[Image: Chocula22.gif]
Berserkers Wolfpack France

pour one out

Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights
[Image: VZtEodi.png]
[Image: 1n0REYx.png]

RIP Dangel. See you on the other side, brother