Create Account

The JoeKast #22!

On a very special JoeKast, hear about the 'fun' going on in Joe K's life, Missing Visser, Halloween Candy, and more bitterness!

Thanks to @CFJ, @Bonk, @ztevans, and @Mike Izzy for the questions.

It's been a month since my last episode, yikes. This may not be worth the wait. lol.

The JoeKast #22!!

[Image: JKortesi81.gif]
SpectersScarecrowsDragonsBlizzardUsaSpectersMilitiaDragonsBlizzardScarecrows

Update Page
Player Page

Hey brother, we've all been there. I think it's good to talk about and try to find some catharsis. The hard won experience of our lives is the basis of our wisdom

Your candy takes were spot on. Three Musketeers suck Outside of one or two choices, I'd say we are amazingly simpatico on the candy front

[Image: nQDbTbM.png]

[Image: hA5o4UG.png]
(This post was last modified: 11-04-2019, 12:11 AM by DeletedAtUserRequest.)

welcome back to the Jkast!

for the record... i think i agree with you on Joe Ks Calgary legacy. i think that you taking over the new NOLA franchise was such a big deal that it may have superseeded what you have done before that. i think the creation of NOLA is going to be the 1st thing written about you at the Joe K HOF ceremony.. and thats why the rest gets slightly overlooked.

[Image: 3qslqHQ.jpg]

Also, agree 1000% on the S50 deal.
as always great pod @JKortesi81 !

[Image: OnGNB1G.gif]

[Image: cgv4vCv.png]|[Image: 95lCCDx.png]|[Image: KgwtJeY.png]
Knights|Dragons|Austria
(This post was last modified: 11-05-2019, 04:45 AM by PenKnight.)

These quotes from your podcast are funny!!
Girls are dumb sometimes that is just the thing they do... lol lol lol!!
Shes's Drunk and a Woman so she's not gonna listen to reason anyway... lol lol lol!!
Seems legit SHL related lol lol lol.

Relationships are not easy.

I have been married over 17 years now and you have to want to stay with that person through thick and thin.
We are in the disposable generation and that pertains to everything from relationships to cell phones.
Basically, just get another one or buy another is the mantra.

All jokes aside... hang in there and be happy because it could be way, way worse.

11-05-2019, 04:45 AMPenKnight Wrote: These quotes from your podcast are funny!!
Girls are dumb sometimes that is just the thing they do... lol lol lol!!
Shes's Drunk and a Woman so she's not gonna listen to reason anyway... lol lol lol!!
Seems legit SHL related lol lol lol.

Relationships are not easy.

I have been married over 17 years now and you have to want to stay with that person through thick and thin.
We are in the disposable generation and that pertains to everything from relationships to cell phones.
Basically, just get another one or buy another is the mantra.

All jokes aside... hang in there and be happy because it could be way, way worse.
Hell yeah brother !! You’re a quality contributor to this site........... Cheers

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]