Create Account

Trey Nets enters Hockey

Hello guys, I’m Trey Nets and I’m new to hockey and this league but am in many other leagues already (like 6-7 at least) so I know a little bit about how this all works. Now I wanna give you my backstory. 
Growing up in Tennessee I got to watch the Predators play in Nashville all the time and I really enjoyed the atmosphere in Bridgestone Arena. It was loud, fans was always pumped and so many celebrities at the games it was a great time growing up. I couldn’t ice skate for nothing back then though. Living on the farm I never had time or opportunity to really try hockey. 
I got older and kept going until my uncle died when I was 13. I had to move with my aunt up to New York and live there. I kept rooting and watching the Predators but sadly they got worse as time went by and fans stopped coming to games. They relocated to somewhere in Siberia last I heard. Nashville tore Bridgestone down for some upscale boutique and Internet cafe for hipsters to hangout in and drank lattes all day in their skinny girl jeans. Don’t get me started there, anyway I started skating when I moved here and learned that I was really good at it. I tried out for the high school team and made it first try. Coach said I had a rocket for a shot. I kept playing through college and won a championship at Michigan my senior season. Now I’m hearing about being a first round pick but idk. I can’t wait to hear my name called though. 
So that’s my story and I’m excited to be a part of this league. Wherever I end up going I’ll be fine with

Hey my dude, your first article is double pay, so it's mostly advised to try and make it as long as you can. Welcome though!