Create Account

S51 Regression
(This post was last modified: 11-07-2019, 06:32 PM by White Cornerback.)

11-07-2019, 04:28 PMMike Izzy Wrote: @ArGarBarGar
@Eggy216
@adamantium
@Leafs4ever
@teztify
@Spangle
@SDCore
@Fordyford

All TPE earned before Monday July 22nd should be included in the total listed. Anything earned July 22nd or later is not subject to regression.

Hi HO,

Question... are we prepared to have regression done right after your previous ruling? Are updaters now up to date on how to regress under the updated rules?....Who will be doing the buffalo regression?  We have a GM (wbf) that used 1 word in the above statement to knowingly regress his team illegally for many seasons..  so i want to make sure the new regression rules are prepared to be enforced 100% and not forgotten about before every player and every team adds there’s..

why are you such a fucking rat lmfao

[Image: giphy.gif]

@Eggy216
@adamantium
@Leafs4ever
@teztify
@Spangle
@SDCore
@Fordyford

All TPE earned before Monday July 22nd should be included in the total listed. Anything earned July 22nd or later is not subject to regression.

Hi HO,

Question... are we prepared to have regression done right after your previous ruling? Are updaters now up to date on how to regress under the updated rules?....Who will be doing the buffalo regression?  We have a GM (wbf) that used 1 word in the above statement to knowingly regress his team illegally for many seasons..  so i want to make sure the new regression rules are prepared to be enforced 100% and not forgotten about before every player and every team adds there’s..

Honestly not a bad Trump impression. Next time use some words in all caps

[Image: blurrybad.jpg] [Image: zomboy3.png]
Thank you Brandon, Fish, GeckoeyGecko, Karey, Kit, takethehorizon, and Ragnar for the sigs!
[Image: Pw202QP.jpeg]

Player Page || Update page

@Eggy216
@adamantium
@Leafs4ever
@teztify
@Spangle
@SDCore
@Fordyford

Hi HO,

I mean they updated the rules to make it illegal now so I would imagine they are prepared to enforce the updated rules.

Maybe what he did was against the spirit of the rule but at least he didn't try to do things that are explicitly against the rules like play non regressed players or circumvent mandatory waivers or try to sign a player to an explicitly illegal contract to keep said player at a lower salary bracket.

[Image: Marius_buffalo.png]

08-24-2018, 01:08 PMWannabeFinn Wrote: Ah yes, the veteran meme player. A surefire bet for maybe 400 TPE Tongue
05-23-2020, 02:25 PMWannabeFinn Wrote: Scoop AINEC
[Image: Skree.gif] [Image: Skree.gif] [Image: Skree.gif]

[Image: Poppity.png]
^^^^^ Thank you JSSSSS
[Image: Poopity_Scoop_1.png]
^^^^Credits to Snussu^^^^

[Image: Scoop.png]

@Eggy216
@adamantium
@Leafs4ever
@teztify
@Spangle
@SDCore
@Fordyford

Hi HO,

Those are some hefty allegations coming from someone who doesn’t know a single fucking thing about me.

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]

11-07-2019, 06:38 PMWannabeFinn Wrote:
@Eggy216
@adamantium
@Leafs4ever
@teztify
@Spangle
@SDCore
@Fordyford

Hi HO,

Those are some hefty allegations coming from someone who doesn’t know a single fucking thing about me.

The league will not stand for this illegal regression, the HO must take action. Very SAD.

RETIRED

@Eggy216
@adamantium
@Leafs4ever
@teztify
@Spangle
@SDCore
@Fordyford

Hi HO,

That's a little cold of you don't you think? Hold on, Mike AC is brining down the mood just like the temperature on this usually so warm and loving site. Big PARM moves

RETIRED

here we go baby

[Image: bjobin2.png]
[Image: 9tINabI.png][Image: c97iD9R.png]

**First GM in SMJHL history to win 3 Four Star Cups back-to-back-to-back**

11-07-2019, 06:52 PMnour Wrote: here we go baby

Shut up. Cook me some fucking bacon

RETIRED

[Image: fc3176df-aee2-43fc-8b49-1f78fe6a0f60?fit...342015785b]

Come get your wbf dogs!

RETIRED

@WannabeFinn Wrote:
Code:

im not interested in what your favorite color is or what you like to do on vacation... i just care that we have a system in place that is fair for everyone and what we saw in this issue is that it wasnt.. 1 of 16 teams has known how to do regression properly but elected not too and that falls on the GM. not the players.. but on YOU.

I wont make a TD post and make a spectical out of it like you do with league issues... but i will follow up and make sure there are eyes on you during regression cause you have shown through your actions as a GM that if you have the chance to circumvent your peers, you will.

as i prepare to regress 250 tpe i want to make sure the whole league does it the same way. Im sorry if this upsets ya WBF, but GMs need to be responsabile for there own house.

[Image: OnGNB1G.gif]

[Image: cgv4vCv.png]|[Image: 95lCCDx.png]|[Image: KgwtJeY.png]
Knights|Dragons|Austria

11-07-2019, 06:59 PMMike Izzy Wrote: I wont make a TD post and make a spectical out of it like you do with league issues...

this is a way bigger spectacle than it would have been in TD just sayin.

also if you don't want something to be a spectacle maybe don't ping the entirety of HO and every owner.

Do Nothing Ho has allowed Crocked WBF to illegally regress his team the Buffalo Frauders for years (I will make sure that never happens again)! Sad! Its time to make SHL great again

[Image: blurrybad.jpg] [Image: zomboy3.png]
Thank you Brandon, Fish, GeckoeyGecko, Karey, Kit, takethehorizon, and Ragnar for the sigs!
[Image: Pw202QP.jpeg]

Player Page || Update page

11-07-2019, 06:59 PMMike Izzy Wrote: @WannabeFinn Wrote:
Code:

im not interested in what your favorite color is or what you like to do on vacation... i just care that we have a system in place that is fair for everyone and what we saw in this issue is that it wasnt.. 1 of 16 teams has known how to do regression properly but elected not too and that falls on the GM. not the players.. but on YOU.

I wont make a TD post and make a spectical out of it like you do with league issues... but i will follow up and make sure there are eyes on you during regression cause you have shown through your actions as a GM that if you have the chance to circumvent your peers, you will.

as i prepare to regress 250 tpe i want to make sure the whole league does it the same way. Im sorry if this upsets ya WBF, but GMs need to be responsabile for there own house.

[Image: 3WDcYbV.png]

RETIRED

11-07-2019, 06:59 PMMike Izzy Wrote: @WannabeFinn Wrote:
Code:

This might be the single dumbest, most misguided post I’ve ever seen in this league. Congratulations Izzy. You’ve made a spectical of yourself.

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]

(This post was last modified: 11-07-2019, 07:09 PM by DeletedAtUserRequest.)

WBF.. if making sure your playing by the rules is dumb, im good with that.

[Image: OnGNB1G.gif]

[Image: cgv4vCv.png]|[Image: 95lCCDx.png]|[Image: KgwtJeY.png]
Knights|Dragons|Austria