Create Account

S51 Regression

11-08-2019, 01:32 PMSlashACM Wrote: I see why they're called the stampede

Lmao this

[Image: 41373_s.gif]
[Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: 7WSfxIG.png][Image: nBgNUTY.png]

Alexis Metzler - https://simulationhockey.com/showthread....pid2719190

[Image: avakaelsig.gif]

(This post was last modified: 11-10-2019, 04:34 PM by Mayuu.)

11-07-2019, 06:59 PMMike Izzy Wrote: @WannabeFinn Wrote:
Code:
Those are some hefty allegations coming from someone who doesn’t know a single fucking thing about me.

im not interested in what your favorite color is or what you like to do on vacation... i just care that we have a system in place that is fair for everyone and what we saw in this issue is that it wasnt.. 1 of 16 teams has known how to do regression properly but elected not too and that falls on the GM. not the players.. but on YOU.

I wont make a TD post and make a spectical out of it like you do with league issues... but i will follow up and make sure there are eyes on you during regression cause you have shown through your actions as a GM that if you have the chance to circumvent your peers, you will.

as i prepare to regress 250 tpe i want to make sure the whole league does it the same way. Im sorry if this upsets ya WBF, but GMs need to be responsabile for there own house.

[Image: unknown.png?width=1442&height=456]
[Image: latest?cb=20190827154717]

RETIRED

(This post was last modified: 11-10-2019, 06:38 PM by DeletedAtUserRequest.)

11-10-2019, 04:33 PMMayuu Wrote:
11-07-2019, 06:59 PMMike Izzy Wrote: @WannabeFinn Wrote:
Code:
Those are some hefty allegations coming from someone who doesn’t know a single fucking thing about me.

im not interested in what your favorite color is or what you like to do on vacation... i just care that we have a system in place that is fair for everyone and what we saw in this issue is that it wasnt.. 1 of 16 teams has known how to do regression properly but elected not too and that falls on the GM. not the players.. but on YOU.

I wont make a TD post and make a spectical out of it like you do with league issues... but i will follow up and make sure there are eyes on you during regression cause you have shown through your actions as a GM that if you have the chance to circumvent your peers, you will.

as i prepare to regress 250 tpe i want to make sure the whole league does it the same way. Im sorry if this upsets ya WBF, but GMs need to be responsabile for there own house.

[Image: unknown.png?width=1442&height=456]

And?.... lol

The rules are your soppose to regress at the number eggy assigns plus any anything before the cut off date. I havnt regressed yet so if my updates  are being skipped that’s perfectly fine. Your trying to give out a ticket for speeding before the car started driving  Interview

My issue is about purposely circumventing the rules... something I would never do ..and my seasons of being in charge of everyone’s TPE and awards backs those statements up...

It’s too bad that you haven’t looked at your GMs regression the past handful of seasons the way your fishing at mine  Cool

[Image: OnGNB1G.gif]

[Image: cgv4vCv.png]|[Image: 95lCCDx.png]|[Image: KgwtJeY.png]
Knights|Dragons|Austria

11-10-2019, 05:50 PMMike Izzy Wrote:
11-10-2019, 04:33 PMMayuu Wrote: [Image: unknown.png?width=1442&height=456]

And?.... lol

The rules are your soppose to regress at the number eggy assigns plus any anything before the cut off date. I havnt regressed yet so if my updates  are being skipped that’s perfectly fine. Your trying to give out a ticket for speeding before the car started driving  Interview

My issue is about purposely circumventing the rules... something I would never do ..and my seasons of being in charge of everyone’s TPE and awards backs those statements up...

It’s too bad that you haven’t looked at your GMs regression the past handful of seasons the way your fishing at mine  Yay

Alright @charlieconway get Paint fired up again.

Zach Evans[/b] | Player Page | Update Page
Nikolai Evans
| Player Page | Update Page

11-10-2019, 05:50 PMMike Izzy Wrote:
11-10-2019, 04:33 PMMayuu Wrote: [Image: unknown.png?width=1442&height=456]

And?.... lol

It’s too bad that you haven’t looked at your GMs regression the past handful of seasons the way your fishing at mine  Cool

I don't mind you you do Mike, they fuck something up the should get dinged for it. I'm not holding them or anyone else above the rules of the site.
The regression posts you talk about was clearly within the line of how regression used to work (even if the spirit of the rule was different). I think we all agree that the new rule leaves less room for creative ways to do regression.

I just find it so fucking funny that you are the one pushing this. Why don't you ask your GM to send down some more players without waivers?

RETIRED

(This post was last modified: 11-10-2019, 06:14 PM by DeletedAtUserRequest.)

11-07-2019, 07:01 PMgrok Wrote:
11-07-2019, 06:59 PMMike Izzy Wrote: I wont make a TD post and make a spectical out of it like you do with league issues...

this is a way bigger spectacle than it would have been in TD just sayin.

also if you don't want something to be a spectacle maybe don't ping the entirety of HO and every owner.

So coming into a regression post to talk about things related to regression to those in charge of reggression is not the way to do it?

where is a regression topic soppose to be discussed? do we have to get 5-7 team mates together, create a TD post, try and shame a bunch of people and then call HO a bunch of assholes to make sure a change in rules is being addressed?

Knights|Dragons|Austria
(This post was last modified: 11-10-2019, 06:18 PM by DeletedAtUserRequest.)

11-10-2019, 06:06 PMMayuu Wrote:
11-10-2019, 05:50 PMMike Izzy Wrote: And?.... lol

I don't mind you you do Mike, they fuck something up the should get dinged for it. I'm not holding them or anyone else above the rules of the site.
The regression posts you talk about was clearly within the line of how regression used to work (even if the spirit of the rule was different). I think we all agree that the new rule leaves less room for creative ways to do regression.

I just find it so fucking funny that you are the one pushing this. Why don't you ask your GM to send down some more players without waivers?

@mayu .....finally someone on your team being fair.. i can appreciate that. and i HAVE not bypassed any mistakes made by Calgary.. go look at the shooter shitstorm posts you guys started and see my responses...

but i am very much the person that can say something cause im not a GM, im not HO.. im a member that has no affiliation with upper management who has a long history of playing fairly, caring about this site and being fair to everyone, even those that dont care for izzy. i play this game 10000% fairly and i want to see it played that way.

Knights|Dragons|Austria

11-10-2019, 06:07 PMMike Izzy Wrote:
11-07-2019, 07:01 PMgrok Wrote: this is a way bigger spectacle than it would have been in TD just sayin.

also if you don't want something to be a spectacle maybe don't ping the entirety of HO and every owner.

So coming into a regression post to talk about things related to regression to those in charge of reggression is not the way to do it?

where is a regression topic soppose to be discussed? do we have to get 5-7 team mates together, create a TD post, try and shame a bunch of people and then call HO a bunch of assholes to make sure a change in rules is being addressed?

There are literally so many other ways to do it, especially going into a new system where you're basically charging HO and the updaters as guilty until proven innocent. Private messages? A separate SHL discussion thread? Waiting to see what happens first like a rational human being?

Zach Evans[/b] | Player Page | Update Page
Nikolai Evans
| Player Page | Update Page

Brady McIntyre

[Image: doubtfulalpha.gif]
[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
[Image: sN8N4xa.png][Image: 639861613880541184.png] Cal Juice [Image: 639861613880541184.png][Image: RyzkmSj.png]
[Image: Eo2nBCt.png] Tomas Zadina
[Image: snacnei.png] Brady McIntyre
[Image: ice-level.svg]

Regression

[Image: BoucherFan12.gif]

[Image: benzeev.gif]

06-11-2021, 05:33 PMKenitohMenara Wrote: [Image: BLUE.jpeg]
Welcome to the hall, Ben!

(This post was last modified: 11-11-2019, 11:22 PM by thedangazone.)

Roman Augustus Regression

Oisin Fletcher, Cedric Moreau, and Richard Physt are retired.

Logan Jensen and Clint Eastwood are Free Agents to be released.

[Image: thedangazone.gif]

Joe K Regression

[Image: JKortesi81.gif]
SpectersScarecrowsDragonsBlizzardUsaSpectersMilitiaDragonsBlizzardScarecrows

Update Page
Player Page

there was a mistake on the books, somebody mustve cooked them or something haha :L

hes not supposed to have any regression at all is still young player and stud at hock

https://simulationhockey.com/showthread....pid2727467

done

https://simulationhockey.com/showthread....66&page=12 Ralchankinov regression