Create Account

IFA Bidding
(This post was last modified: 11-06-2019, 03:44 PM by SDCore.)

Hey SHLers,

We have a new rule in place now for all IFA Signings over 425 tpe (minor cap). Here they are!

"IFA Bidding

If a player is inactive, GMs wishing to sign them for one season may start a bidding process.

A new topic must be started the newly created General Transactions > SHL Roster Transactions > IFA Bidding section.
The title must be the following format “Bidding – Position – Player name”

The bid starts at the minimum salary for the player based on the TPE scale.
Once the bidding process starts it can only be interrupted by a player coming back to activity. In this case, the player would need to halt the bidding process and can enter into normal contract negotiations.

The minimal increment on a bid is $500,000 but can be larger

Bidding ends 12 hours after the most recent bid or 24 hour after the first bid is placed, whichever is longer

All bids are final. Any deletion or editing of post or topic will be punishable. Punishment will be 2x the amount at the time of the infraction and loss of bid on IFA

Any inactive cut/released will become a free agent, there will be NO priority for previous teams to sign first, you may not resign your inactive cuts for a full season after releasing that IFA.

Team extends inactives as they would any other player, after the 1st game of the season in their final contract year. Though they may only be extended for one season. They must be extended at their currently salary.

No bids will be allowed to start past the Trade Deadline. Any bids that start before the TDL, will be allowed to continue after until the bid is resolved.

Bidding is only allowed on players 425 TPE and above. Any players falling below that threshold will not needed to be bid on. This exception is for emergency signings, filler signings, and/or for trades"

The subforum will be posted as soon as it stops yelling at me about it not wanting to work.

[Image: sdcore.gif]

Player Page [Image: berserkers.png] [Image: syndicate2.png]Update Page

[Image: sgu3vVP.png]
[Image: 9vq7IEu.png]

Good change, I like it.

[Image: DrunkenTeddy.gif]

[Image: CsnVET2.png]  |  [Image: sXDU6JX.png]

I’m WBF and I approve this message

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]