[Image: 0tCQttQ.png]
LA Panthers Goaltender

Oooooh, another fine addition to my collection

[Image: 59269_s.png]

S66 Damian Littleton

[Image: CsnVET2.png] || [Image: wu5MVvy.png]|| [Image: c8B2LE3.png]
Battleborn | Barracuda | Usa

Sig 1: 3/5 - 750k
Interesting typeface choice, the letter fills work very well, and the color coordination helps it work with the render. The two overlays are used pretty well. the grungy one is masked pretty effectively around the player, although the large line down the left side (where the layer has been moved) kind of takes away from it. The dust/ice particles are a nice addition. The render's jersey looks good in that the color was brought up in an interesting way, but not enough attention was paid to the shadows/highlights, causing the jersey to fall flat (mostly noticeable on the shoulders).

Sig 2: 4/5 - 1m
Very visually pleasing. good use of a limited pallet, although i wish that guy in the sens jersey wasnt as vibrant. The use of color to create depth is very effective, with the right third foreground and saturated, the render centered and muted, and the left third blurred and grayed. The text helps to bridge the mid and foreground with a nice sharp drop shadow, dangled effectively over the background third.

Sig 3: 5/5 - 1.25m
Very cool. nice white whites and dark blacks, very similar to Carpy48's style. Excellent positioning of all elements. Not much to say. Crisp and well-executed. the small shadings in "Nolan" were my favorite small detail.

Sig 4: 4.5/5 - 1.125m
Great jersey detail! The background looks good, but im confused as to whether or not it matches the renders lighting (no points were deducted). The text looks good, but the layering of the "splash" in between the first and last name confuses me as well.

Total Payout: $4.125M

Player Page || Player Updates || Visual History