Create Account

Announcement. Build strength and weaknesses tweak - defense.

11-07-2019, 12:30 PMTnlAstatine Wrote:
11-07-2019, 12:24 PM.bojo Wrote: i doubt it, since only 4 inactive people had defense as a weakness

ya but im pidgeon-hole'd into not having defense as a weakness, i would like to be a checking player but since it was my only option as a weakness it's what it is

We will get back to you on that one.

Alonzo Garbanzo Final Tallies (Among Defensemen):
2nd in Goals (208), All-Time Assists Leader (765)*, All-Time Points Leader (973), 3rd in Hits (2587), All-Time Blocked Shots Leader (1882)*
*All-Time Leader Among All Skaters
Player Profile | Update Thread
[Image: IeEV7Iv.png]

Excellent work!

[Image: 59269_s.png]

S66 Damian Littleton

[Image: CsnVET2.png] || [Image: wu5MVvy.png]|| [Image: c8B2LE3.png]
Battleborn | Barracuda | Usa

11-07-2019, 12:54 PMArGarBarGar Wrote:
11-07-2019, 12:30 PMTnlAstatine Wrote: ya but im pidgeon-hole'd into not having defense as a weakness, i would like to be a checking player but since it was my only option as a weakness it's what it is

We will get back to you on that one.

i mean we get one free weakness change regardless right?

[Image: x17WALp.png]||[Image: uNh8ZtE.png]
[Image: luff.png][Image: luff2.png][Image: luff.png]

11-07-2019, 12:19 PMTnlAstatine Wrote: If we are one of these builds do we get a free change?

After a (brief) discussion on HO we have decided to allow this, and have updated the announcement to reflect that - but only a weakness change.

[Image: 58170_v.gif]
[Image: 58170_s.gif]
Thanks to @Carpy48 , @sköldpaddor, @Weretarantula, @Bruins10  and @Wasty  for sigs
Extra special thanks to @Julio Tokolosh for the sick gif one

11-07-2019, 12:58 PMTnlAstatine Wrote:
11-07-2019, 12:54 PMArGarBarGar Wrote: We will get back to you on that one.

i mean we get one free weakness change regardless right?

Correct, and as explained above you will get a free weakness change to compensate for the new rule, and will still be permitted to make a free strength/weakness change as a first-gen player.

2nd in Goals (208), All-Time Assists Leader (765)*, All-Time Points Leader (973), 3rd in Hits (2587), All-Time Blocked Shots Leader (1882)*

11-07-2019, 01:03 PMArGarBarGar Wrote:
11-07-2019, 12:58 PMTnlAstatine Wrote: i mean we get one free weakness change regardless right?

Correct, and as explained above you will get a free weakness change to compensate for the new rule, and will still be permitted to make a free strength/weakness change as a first-gen player.

so hippothetically, i can change my weakness now (or when i want to in the near future) and still have a free weakness change later in my career ?

[Image: x17WALp.png]||[Image: uNh8ZtE.png]
[Image: luff.png][Image: luff2.png][Image: luff.png]

11-07-2019, 01:06 PMTnlAstatine Wrote:
11-07-2019, 01:03 PMArGarBarGar Wrote: Correct, and as explained above you will get a free weakness change to compensate for the new rule, and will still be permitted to make a free strength/weakness change as a first-gen player.

so hippothetically, i can change my weakness now (or when i want to in the near future) and still have a free weakness change later in my career ?

Yes.

oh damn. Gud shit everyone

[Image: KSelich.gif]
Thank you all for the amazing sigs & player cards
Germany Citadelles  Stampede [Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: Raptors.png][Image: gs89eGV.png] [Image: eE2UQZC.png] Stampede Citadelles Germany

3. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 5 (Maximilian Wachter, Alexis Metzler) at 16:25
5. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 6 (Steven Stamkos Jr., Brynjar Tusk) at 19:48
8. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 7 (Brynjar Tusk, Alexis Metzler) at 13:55
9. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 8 (Anton Fedorov, Mikelis Grundmanis) at 15:12
10. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 9 (Dickie Pecker) at 19:43 (Empty Net)