Create Account

BUF shopping Atmey and Hamilton - SHL Insider Trading

Popcorn

11-18-2018, 01:07 PMSamee Wrote:
11-18-2018, 01:05 PMRomanesEuntDomus Wrote: That's true. Always throw in some false ones when posting rumors.

to be fair i have a ton of false rumors, alot of what I post is pure assumptions/ false source

->LKS for Edmond Guy
-> Mike Izzy OTB
-> Seattle trading players
-> EDM trading for Dubois (edm denied that right away)
-> NEW shopping Dubois (@Ace came to me denying that right away)

Who is Edmund Guy?

[Image: 4zfXx6o.gif]

11-18-2018, 04:10 PMRabidsponge21 Wrote:
11-18-2018, 01:07 PMSamee Wrote: to be fair i have a ton of false rumors, alot of what I post is pure assumptions/ false source

->LKS for Edmond Guy
-> Mike Izzy OTB
-> Seattle trading players
-> EDM trading for Dubois (edm denied that right away)
-> NEW shopping Dubois (@Ace came to me denying that right away)

Who is Edmund Guy?

oh so its guy edmond but here http://simulationhockey.com/showthread.php?tid=81130

I'm pretty sure having other teams trade blocks has been leaked before, but Samee probably should've known better than to leak several at once.

[Image: avakaelsig.gif]

Oh, and because I missed this- RED, going to Head Office and seeking a suspension of WannabeFinn because he called you a "chimp" is an embellishment of the highest order, and an action you wouldn't have taken had he been on any team other than Buffalo. For reference, the correct term for you is "fuckface", and Finn was just trying to be nice because you're ex-Buffalo yourself.

11-18-2018, 10:56 PMAvakael Wrote: Oh, and because I missed this- RED, going to Head Office and seeking a suspension of WannabeFinn because he called you a "chimp" is an embellishment of the highest order, and an action you wouldn't have taken had he been on any team other than Buffalo. For reference, the correct term for you is "fuckface", and Finn was just trying to be nice because you're ex-Buffalo yourself.

You seem to be quite misinformed about the case at hand. Maybe don't get involved if you don't even know the most basic facts about the situation you are talking about.

11-18-2018, 11:03 PMRomanesEuntDomus Wrote:
11-18-2018, 10:56 PMAvakael Wrote: Oh, and because I missed this- RED, going to Head Office and seeking a suspension of WannabeFinn because he called you a "chimp" is an embellishment of the highest order, and an action you wouldn't have taken had he been on any team other than Buffalo. For reference, the correct term for you is "fuckface", and Finn was just trying to be nice because you're ex-Buffalo yourself.

You seem to be quite misinformed about the case at hand. Maybe don't get involved if you don't even know the most basic facts about the situation you are talking about.

The Moderation Control Panel doesn't give "misinformation".

11-18-2018, 11:11 PMAvakael Wrote:
11-18-2018, 11:03 PMRomanesEuntDomus Wrote: You seem to be quite misinformed about the case at hand. Maybe don't get involved if you don't even know the most basic facts about the situation you are talking about.

The Moderation Control Panel doesn't give "misinformation".

Then your reading comprehension must be severely lacking because I didn't report Finn for calling me a chimp.

ill fucking do it again

I'd be mad at this necro if Samee's post wasn't the 69th in the thread.

[Image: zdenkoberanek.gif]
Sigs by @enigmatic, @Geekusoid, @sve7en  and @Wasty 
Zach Evans
 | Player Page | Update Page
Nikolai Evans
| Player Page | Update Page

01-03-2020, 12:57 AMztevans Wrote: I'd be mad at this necro if Samee's post wasn't the 69th in the thread.

nice

[Image: Grapehead.gif]
TY NOKA AND VALOR FOR THESE WORKS OF ART
Player Page | Update Page

Stars Battleborn Czechia