Create Account

Site Issues
(This post was last modified: 11-08-2019, 03:24 AM by DrunkenTeddy.)

Hey guys and gals, as you may have noticed the site is looking slightly different after the issues we were having tonight. We did an impromptu upgrade to the latest version of mybb to resolve issues and it created a few new issues. I'll do my best to fix some of the plugins that aren't working properly and some of the weird changes that happened to some of the themes.

Thanks @nubbedindaribs and @esilverm for the help.

[Image: DrunkenTeddy.gif]

[Image: CsnVET2.png]  |  [Image: sXDU6JX.png]

Bowdown Thanks for putting in the time on the site

[Image: 66818_s.gif]

I don't know if you know this, but as of this morning, this is what I get on mobile. Here

I have to go on landscape mode to view the site correctly.

[Image: Kalakar1.gif]

11-08-2019, 08:17 AMKalakar Wrote: I don't know if you know this, but as of this morning, this is what I get on mobile. Here

I had the same on dark theme, switched to myIPB theme and it’s normal

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]

Fixed sidebar

11-08-2019, 09:29 AMWannabeFinn Wrote:
11-08-2019, 08:17 AMKalakar Wrote: I don't know if you know this, but as of this morning, this is what I get on mobile. Here

I had the same on dark theme, switched to myIPB theme and it’s normal
I was on myIPB it looks like but I switched to shl light theme and it fixed itself, thanks!

[Image: Kalakar1.gif]

Last night the site crashed for me and I was going to blame Mr. Gibbles (SpartanGibbles) again.

[Image: x9gTXZa.gif]

S48 Four Star Cup Champion (Vancouver Whalers)

FYI all, mentions are not generating alerts right now. We are looking into it.

11-08-2019, 03:25 PMDrunkenTeddy Wrote: FYI all, mentions are not generating alerts right now. We are looking into it.
thanks for everything you guys do for the site and trying to stay on top of things the best you can!

Alerts for mentions are fixed.