Create Account

The Resurrection

What if I told you, he really was all hype?

“Troy Reynolds is not a generational talent. He’s all talk and no substance. All he’s ever done is create enemies in juniors, in the pros. Everywhere he goes, mediocrity follows.” - Skip Bayless.

“It’s almost like the less he drank and partied, the worse he got. I’ve never seen anything like it.” - Edward Balls.

“I remember the day he was drafted to Toronto and all I thought was ‘oh shit, this isn’t gonna be good’.” - Doc Emrick.

“Troy Reynolds? Who the fuck is that guy?” - Jimmy Slothface.

“He literally washed out of the league and came back purely because of a favor from an old friend. Troy Reynolds is only in the league because of one season in juniors. The motherfucker has a laundry list of problems and he has no business being in the SHL.” - anonymous SHLer

“I heard his girl turned him to religion. He’s a changed man. Still can’t play worth a shit, and she ended up leaving him because he wasn’t good enough in the sack so...ya know.” - Jax Duggan.

What if I told you, the prodigal son returned, only to fade once again?

“Breaking news: the Texas Renegades have signed Troy Reynolds to a new deal. The former North Star has agreed to a one year deal.”

“I FIND IT ABSOLUTELY EGREGIOUS THAT THIS COKE FIEND GETS A SECOND CHANCE IN THE LEAGUE! KAWHI LEONARD MADE IT WORK IN TORONTO, WHY COULDN’T TROY REYNOLDS?” - Stephen A. Smith

“Isn’t Troy Reynolds still wanted in Halifax for assaulting some guy outside of a bar? Did he ever get tried for that? Am I the only person who wants justice around here?” - Some fuckin’ narc

“So he signed a one year deal. Then he played like a ghost. Then they give him another handout one year deal to prove he isn’t a shell of himself. And he plays like a shell of himself. Thank god they didn’t bring him back again this year, maybe the entire league has come to their senses.”

Not so fast, my friend.

“Breaking News: Somehow, someway, Troy Reynolds has signed another one year contract with the Texas Renegades. Despite underperforming and completely avoiding all media contact for years, Troy Reynolds receives another chance at redemption.”

Hold up. This was supposed to be about him washing out of the league and wasting chances...we can’t wait another year to make this 30 For 30.

“Troy Reynolds has released his first statement in years. We apologize in advance for the strong language used.”

“If you ever make a 30 For 30 about me in a negative light, I will ruin your plans at every chance. I’m not signing with Texas for redemption, because there’s nothing about me that needs to be redeemed. I left the public light in Toronto after pussifying myself to quell management’s concerns. After many talks with the brass in Texas, we came to terms on a deal contingent on my right to express myself freely. I don’t have any ill will towards Toronto, but I’m going to whoop their ass when we’re on the ice. It’s just business.

Now I’ve heard a few rumblings since I’ve been away from you useless media pricks who couldn’t write a normal story to save your lives so you depend on real motherfuckers like me to give you a story. I heard a Vancouver goalie say that I was the only thing going for Halifax last week. First of all, you’re right, but second of all, how fucking dare you. I will not associate my name in a positive light with a fuckin’ Whaler. Either insult me like a man or I’ll ankle pick your aunt.

Now that I’ve returned to Texas, I would like to tell everyone how much I admire San Antonio women. Toronto’s horrible strip clubs showed me that just because you’re a petite woman with massive assets, that doesn’t mean you know how to dance, how to be erotic, or how to make all of the blood in my body flow straight to my phallus. After two years in Texas, I can confirm that Charles Barkley is full of shit and San Antonio women are fine.

I can also confirm that the New England Wolfpack should rename themselves to the New England Scared Pups because they play like 4-year-olds whose siblings just made them watch Texas Chainsaw Massacre. They’re scared homie. I’ve played with a few of those cats. Guy Zheng looked like a fuckin’ ghost when we played in the Prospect Showcase all those years ago. Every time I saw him in Kelowna, he looked like he was about to shit his pants. Don’t be scared, homie. I’m just going to baptize you like all of the other good boys and girls of the SHL.

And Perry Morgan, I remember every moment with you in Halifax. The media treated you like a fuckin’ saint. Yet you’re the one who had the coke in that club. ‘Innocent Perry Morgan wouldn’t hurt a fly’. That’s some number 1 bullshit and we both know it. The front office put a letter on you, but where were you when Detroit faced us? Hell, a little birdie told me that you were in our GM’s ear, telling him to trade me to Detroit. That kind of shit makes me feel less guilty for shitting in your cat’s litter box and making you think that Mittens had something wrong with him.

Now, the New Orleans Specters might as well be the New Orleans Spectators because they play like the jackasses who sit in the front row banging on the glass all night long. To put this in perspective, their brass watched Halifax put all of their faith in Jimmy Slothface to be the face of the franchise, then flounder. They watched that and decided to do the exact same thing. That’s the equivalent of drafting Christian Hackenburg in the second round despite his lackluster results, only to realize that he isn’t good and never let him play a snap. Except Jimmy was a first-round pick. It’s stuff like this that makes me wonder if New Orleans has computers to look up stats or game film or if they just blindfold a random front office employee and make him throw a dart at a wall filled with prospects’ pictures to make their picks.

Also, Jimmy straight up raw-dogged his Roomba once.

I looked at Aleister Cain once when we played on the US World Juniors squad and he has the body language of a limp noodle. I wish he had the flexibility of a limp noodle, but no. He has the flexibility of a 2x4. He’s stiffer than Perry Morgan’s mother’s back before I give her free massages. Plus I’m pretty sure Cain is either the name of that brother in the bible who murdered Abel, or an injury-prone retired MMA fighter. Either way, you smell like gasoline bro.

I’d talk some shit to the reigning champions like the good old days but like. I’m older and wiser. Why the fuck would I trash the Blizzard? The Blizzard is a scrumptious treat and Dairy Queen deserves every championship and award they get for this wonderful creation from the heavens.

What the fuck do you mean not that Blizzard? Hold the fucking phone. Marty, are you telling me that Edmonton won the title? You’ve gotta be yanking my fucking toenails here. No, I’m keeping that in the statement because I want ESPN, TSN or some other horseshit source to confirm to me that the Edmonton Blizzard won the championship. I didn’t watch the playoffs because I don’t believe in giving anyone else’s team ratings. You admit defeat when you give them ratings.

And Tampa Bay? They’re cool. I miss you, Matty boy. Don’t murder anymore Russians.

I’d like to give a special shoutout to Buffalo. For a frozen hellhole, you guys are okay except not really because a bunch of you fuckers are from Detroit. Monkey D. Luffy can’t lace up my skates. None of you can lace up my skates. They’re velcro bitch.

Now ESPN, make sure to line up all of your shitty pundits and mediocre anchors on their knees to suck me off, because The Resurrection™ tour begins today. If you want access, you’ll make sure to treat me correctly, unlike the bullshit pieces of ASS that were in Toronto and Halifax. I don’t know if Texas has journalists or if they took em all behind the shed Old Yeller style, but I’m sure it’s better than the last two dumpster fire publications.

In conclusion, papa is about to dad dick the league, and I’m going in hard without any lube.

PS: Sophia Miacova is a lying bitch. She’s like a fish in bed. You ever have a woman try to make you roleplay as a fisherman while she pretends to be a trout? That shit scars you for life. Peace out girl scouts, I’m about ten minutes late to my contract signing." - Reverend Troy Reynolds, specializing in baptizing all you fools.

(1504 Words as is tradition)

Big Walter Ulrich
S69 Prospect

YESSSSSSSSSSSS

[Image: Kalakar1.gif]

yas kween

[Image: VkRiFym.png]

[Image: dankoa2004.gif]

welcome back

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]

[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=14742756]

[Image: 66818_s.gif]

It's about time this league gets great articles again!!!!

[Image: 54855_s.gif]

Knights ||  Patriotes

Whalers|| Renegades ||  Patriotes ||  Finland

Renegades ||Militia ||Canada  

[Image: jearim.gif]

He's back!!!

[Image: sdcore.gif]

Player Page [Image: berserkers.png] [Image: syndicate2.png]Update Page

[Image: sgu3vVP.png]
[Image: 9vq7IEu.png]

Suck my limp noodle

[Image: unknown.png]

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

[Image: cainbanner_35.jpg]

[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=8827368]

[Image: 56791_s.gif]

sigs by sulovilen, slothfacekilla, Flareon
Current: Wolfpack raiders Uk | Alumni: Inferno pride Knights Germany