Create Account

S51 Carolina Kraken Interested Prospects

1) What is your player name and position?
Chamberlain, Strom.  Goalie. 

2) What is your player archetype? For forwards, are you pass first or shoot first?
Hybrid Goalie. 

3) Is this your first time participating in the SHL? If not, how long has it been since you had an active player?
I am a rookie in every sense of the word here. 

4) For new players, navigating the forum is always a little rough in the beginning. It's okay, we were all there at some point. Is there anything we can help you with in terms of site navigation, updating your player, etc? (You don't have to state specific)
Place point acquiring events higher in the categories. 

5) Do you use Discord? If not, would you be open to joining Discord?
Already there. 

6) On a scale of 1-10, rate your expected activity level on site and in discord
5. Since I’m new to the whole thing I cannot predict how well I would like to participate. 

7) Are you open to playing out of position if it helps the team? (this does NOT include RW or LW playing on the opposite wing)
I suppose?  Goaltending has always been my ambition though. 

8) What is more important: winning a championship, or being a part of a close-knit group that has a good time together?
The two are closely tied together.  A well oiled team can easily yield championships, but a lack of wins can break a locker room. 

9) How long do you plan on staying in the juniors? (2-4 seasons)
However long is necessary for me to properly develop. 

10) Lastly, what are your thoughts on Terry Bradshaw?

Very entertaining as a broadcaster. 

----Blake Faux, D
2) What is your player archetype? For forwards, are you pass first or shoot first?
----Pure defender
3) Is this your first time participating in the SHL? If not, how long has it been since you had an active player?
----New create
4) For new players, navigating the forum is always a little rough in the beginning. It's okay, we were all there at some point. Is there anything we can help you with in terms of site navigation, updating your player, etc? (You don't have to state specific)
----Have plenty of sim experience but jesus I can't figure this site out. I can find everything, but it just takes way longer than I think it should.
----Use it every day
----On site as minimum as possible to get TPE most likely. Discord, I'm on there every day so pretty high.
7) Are you open to playing out of position if it helps the team? (this does NOT include RW or LW playing on the opposite wing)
----I want to stay as D for my entire career.
8) What is more important: winning a championship, or being a part of a close-knit group that has a good time together?
----Normally I'd say close-knit group, but this being my 3rd sim league and definitely the one that will have the least importance to me I really have no preference.
----Ultimately depends on where I end up.
----Best QB in Steelers history.
(This post was last modified: 11-16-2019, 12:39 AM by kenvald.)

Sven Yxskaft - Two-way defenseman

I'm hoping to become a reliable possession player that helps disarm opponents while creating and joining breakout opportunities.

Yes

Tips and tricks on how to create media and to best spend my money.

I do. Kenvald#2078

That's hard without knowing what 1 and 10 stands for. Maybe it helps if I say that I can more often give the team and league at least 5 hours a week.

Of course.

Being a part of a close-knit group that has a good time together.

At least 2. After that I will reevaluate. I'll definitely have no problem staying longer if it would help the team and myself develop.

Hum... his Wikipedia page is impressive.

[Image: sBUQCq8.png]

Past Players

1) What is your player name and position? Rhys Pritchard
2) What is your player archetype? For forwards, are you pass first or shoot first? Pass first offensive forward
3) Is this your first time participating in the SHL? If not, how long has it been since you had an active player? first timer here!
4) For new players, navigating the forum is always a little rough in the beginning. It's okay, we were all there at some point. Is there anything we can help you with in terms of site navigation, updating your player, etc? (You don't have to state specific) I think I'm getting the hang of it. It's more intuitive than it seemed at first.
5) Do you use Discord? If not, would you be open to joining Discord? I am already a Discord user: notoriousTRON#6274
6) On a scale of 1-10, rate your expected activity level on site and in discord:
7) Are you open to playing out of position if it helps the team? (this does NOT include RW or LW playing on the opposite wing) I am not married to my position and am willing to put the needs of the team first.
8) What is more important: winning a championship, or being a part of a close-knit group that has a good time together? Can I have both? I would definitely prioritize winning, but I think the best way to do that is to have the close group.
9) How long do you plan on staying in the juniors? (2-4 seasons) Hard to say. It will depend on locker room dynamics and on ice results. I want to play in the SHL, but I won't walk away from a chance to win a championship regardless of level
10) Lastly, what are your thoughts on Terry Bradshaw? Looking at some of his pictures from his playing days, he kind of looks like my father in law.

[Image: notoriousTRON.gif]
Sig Cred: Carpy, ML, RainDelay, Donini & Geekusoid
[Image: gs89eGV.png]

Danny Marston, Center.
Playmaker Forward. Pass first.
It is my first time participating, but I'm looking forward to the experience.
I don't know yet. I figure by the time I need help, I'll be able to ask in a Discord.
I do use Discord. I don't have my profile tethered to my account yet.
On the site? Probably a 7. I don't know yet. Discord is easier, probably a 9.
Sure.
If I had to chose, probably the close-knit group. I'd still like to win a fair bit, though.
As long as I need to. I'm just excited to be here.
He's done a lot in his life and that makes him a bit of a character, I guess. I mostly watch college football and not the NFL.

[Image: olivercastillon.gif]

Thanks @enigmatic, @Carpy48, @Bayley, @Ragnar, @sulovilen, & @dasboot for the signatures!

JMac NCheese, Right Wing 2-Way Forward.
I will being looking to shoot, but if the pass is open, I will definitely get it to the open guy.
This is my first time doing a sim.
For the most part the guides/walkthroughs helped a ton, just not sure how to get back to the point of asking for a player to be in sig(but I'll figure it out).
I use Discord almost everyday, name is NinjaS#8530. For a variety of things like video games, talking with friends or my DnD group.
Discord is a 9 easy, but just joined this site but hopefully will attend to it frequently.
Yes I am open to playing another position, just trying to my McDavid!
The close-knit group that has a good time, mainly because once you acquire that the winning will come naturally.
I only plan on being in the juniors for a year.

Great spokes person for hair product.

[Image: BnanaNWaffles.gif]
Sig by @Ragnar / Avatar by @leviadan
[Image: lIYTYDN.png]  [Image: qtbn8zh.png]  [Image: wu5MVvy.png]

1) What is your player name and position? - Nicholas Corrigan, RW
2) What is your player archetype? For forwards, are you pass first or shoot first? - A playmaking forward, definitely more of a passer but will take the shot if need be!
3) Is this your first time participating in the SHL? If not, how long has it been since you had an active player? - This is my first time! Very excited to start the season!
4) For new players, navigating the forum is always a little rough in the beginning. It's okay, we were all there at some point. Is there anything we can help you with in terms of site navigation, updating your player, etc? (You don't have to state specific) - Everyone has been so helpful, and I think I've figured everything out for the most part!
5) Do you use Discord? If not, would you be open to joining Discord? - I use Discord and would gladly join any related server.
6) On a scale of 1-10, rate your expected activity level on site and in discord. - Probably a 7, as university can get in the way sometimes.
7) Are you open to playing out of position if it helps the team? (this does NOT include RW or LW playing on the opposite wing) - I would be OK with playing centre if need be.
8) What is more important: winning a championship, or being a part of a close-knit group that has a good time together? - Being a part of a close-knit group often leads to championships, so why not have both?
9) How long do you plan on staying in the juniors? (2-4 seasons) - 2 if I can, but happy to stay in the juniors longer if I can improve further.
10) Lastly, what are your thoughts on Terry Bradshaw? - Just Googled him, I have no idea who he is as I never watch football haha

[Image: eyebrow_man.png]
[Image: mtndihx.png]

Theo Golury
Shooter
Yup
Im cool
Yup
Yeah whatever
Im just here to get laid
Fuck em

First off I want to say this is sick to make us answer this many questions for half a TPE

1) What is your player name and position? Mega Tron - RW
2) What is your player archetype? For forwards, are you pass first or shoot first? Sniper
3) Is this your first time participating in the SHL? If not, how long has it been since you had an active player? Eh a while, my last active player was Jakub Trocheck
5) Do you use Discord? If not, would you be open to joining Discord? Yes megster#5159
6) On a scale of 1-10, rate your expected activity level on site and in discord 3-4
7) Are you open to playing out of position if it helps the team? (this does NOT include RW or LW playing on the opposite wing) sure, but I update how I need to update for my player to be how I want to player to be in the future
8) What is more important: winning a championship, or being a part of a close-knit group that has a good time together? why not both? Seriously tho, I've never won an SHL championship and have returned many times since S3, it's always been about the community
9) How long do you plan on staying in the juniors? (2-4 seasons) forever
10) Lastly, what are your thoughts on Terry Bradshaw? Please, why are you making me do this, half a TPE?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?

Need a sig :-/

Quote:

1. Borys Franciszek, LW
2. Mariusz Czerkawski, Shoot First
3. Borys is a recreate, my first player was Izem Abioye, not 2 months ago.
4. I've got the gyst.
5. @Eddie#4798
6. 7.5/10
7. If it works out, then certainly.
8. Given I'm looking to play with my friends and getting them applicated to the SHL, certainly the latter
9. 2-3 seasons at most.
10. I don't know who that is.

[Image: TRVzgUB.png]

GrizzliesGrizzliesGrizzliesMonarchsMonarchsMonarchsMonarchsMonarchsMonarchsMonarchs

shl-oldshl-oldshl-oldUsaUsaMonarchsMonarchs

Bryce Turner, Defense

Two way D

This is my first SHL player

4) For new players, navigating the forum is always a little rough in the beginning. It's okay, we were all there at some point. Is there anything we can help you with in terms of site navigation, updating your player, etc? (You don't have to state
specific)
So far it's been pretty easy.

Yes, Pandakazi#8241

Sure!

Having fun with a group of like minded individuals working together to achieve a common goal

As many as my team needs.

Sometimes they need to cut the mic on him.  He's a bad day away from Don Cherrying his way off TV.

Ulrik Bergstrom - Defenseman

Two-Way Defenseman. Strong defensively with potential on offense.

Yep! Super excited!

Not a whole lot on site navigation. More questions focused on the best way to develop a player.

Yes, I'm always on Discord!

7/10 on this site and 10/10 on Discord.

Sure, I'll do anything to help the team!

Haha, having a good time of course! Winning a championship is definitely a good bonus though.

Definitely at least two or three.

I cannot deny that he is one of the greatest QBs to ever play. That said I'm not a Pittsburgh fan.

Player Updates
Player Page
Twitter

1) What is your player name and position? Todd Matthews - Center

2) What is your player archetype? For forwards, are you pass first or shoot first? Shooters shoot

3) Is this your first time participating in the SHL? If not, how long has it been since you had an active player? I'm a first timer!

4) For new players, navigating the forum is always a little rough in the beginning. It's okay, we were all there at some point. Is there anything we can help you with in terms of site navigation, updating your player, etc? just figuring out what to do when. i'm a huge hockey fan so just figuring out how a sim league works.

5) Do you use Discord? If not, would you be open to joining Discord? ya man. i'm a user.

6) On a scale of 1-10, rate your expected activity level on site and in discord. i'm on daily

7) Are you open to playing out of position if it helps the team? sure why not

8) What is more important: winning a championship, or being a part of a close-knit group that has a good time together? lets battle through the season as a team and learn what we need to win.

9) How long do you plan on staying in the juniors? long enough to get my act together.

10) Lastly, what are your thoughts on Terry Bradshaw? meh

Austin Powers, Center. 

Playmaker. Wanna be a great passer that enables the plays to happen. 

Yes, I'm looking forward to the experience. 

There was definitely a bit of a learning curve but it's not so bad now.

Yes and of course.

I don't know. I guess I wouldn't mind.

Close-knit and a good time.

Not sure yet. Haven't decided.

Who's that?

1) What is your player name and position? Simon Moreau - Defenseman
2) What is your player archetype? For forwards, are you pass first or shoot first? Pass first!
3) Is this your first time participating in the SHL? If not, how long has it been since you had an active player? It’s not my first time. I last had an active player around a year ago!
4) For new players, navigating the forum is always a little rough in the beginning. It's okay, we were all there at some point. Is there anything we can help you with in terms of site navigation, updating your player, etc? (You don't have to state specific) I think I understand what is going on!
5) Do you use Discord? If not, would you be open to joining Discord? I do use Discord!
6) On a scale of 1-10, rate your expected activity level on site and in discord I would say 8!
7) Are you open to playing out of position if it helps the team? (this does NOT include RW or LW playing on the opposite wing) I would be open to it!
8) What is more important: winning a championship, or being a part of a close-knit group that has a good time together? They are both good but the second is needed for the first to happen!
9) How long do you plan on staying in the juniors? (2-4 seasons) Around 3 seasons!
10) Lastly, what are your thoughts on Terry Bradshaw I don’t really think much about him I’m afraid!

[Image: W8ZyU0w.png]
[Image: EilhEKw.gif]

Wolfpack Canada Battleborn