Create Account

Don Cherry

11-13-2019, 02:11 PM39alaska39 Wrote: Anyone saying that this is a single thing that got him fired is being willfully ignorant. Also anyone saying that firing him is anti-military is being ignorant and combative for no reason

I never liked Don Cherry before this. In the playoffs, he called the Hurricanes a "bunch of jerks" just because of the way they celebrated their victories. lol fucking crybaby. Seems like the stereotypical old guy that says "get off my lawn"

11-13-2019, 02:27 PMSomeguy9500 Wrote:
11-13-2019, 02:11 PM39alaska39 Wrote: Anyone saying that this is a single thing that got him fired is being willfully ignorant. Also anyone saying that firing him is anti-military is being ignorant and combative for no reason

I never liked Don Cherry before this. In the playoffs, he called the Hurricanes a "bunch of jerks" just because of the way they celebrated their victories. lol fucking crybaby. Seems like the stereotypical old guy that says "get off my lawn"

Old man yells at cloud

[Image: doubtfulalpha.gif]
[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
[Image: sN8N4xa.png][Image: 639861613880541184.png] Cal Juice [Image: 639861613880541184.png][Image: RyzkmSj.png]
[Image: Eo2nBCt.png] Tomas Zadina
[Image: snacnei.png] Brady McIntyre
[Image: ice-level.svg]

he's been wrong all the time but growing up with HNIC I'll miss coaches corner, but he deserved the boof

Crazy old man gets fired for saying crazy old man things

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]

If you go the whole period from the last Friday in October and November 11th without wearing a poppy, you get no respect from me. Yes, Cherry worded his statement wrong, but is 100% accurate in what he said. People take things for granted and don't realize the sacrifices that were made in order so we can live the lives we do. The least someone can do it spend 1$ and wear a poppy. I don't care if you attend a ceremony, it's cold as fuck most years and a lot of people don't want to deal with that, and you can keep the poppy multiple years.

Don deserved a better farewell after all the years of dedication and good he has done for Canada and hockey. Sportsnet and HNIC has been looking for a reason to fire Cherry and they finally got an easy out.

[Image: creller_dragons.png]

also if they bring back Stroumboulopoulos, I hope whoever made the decision is never able to wipe their asshole clean after a shit. Regardless of the amount of TP they use.

11-13-2019, 05:54 PMMook Wrote: If you go the whole period from the last Friday in October and November 11th without wearing a poppy, you get no respect from me. Yes, Cherry worded his statement wrong, but is 100% accurate in what he said. People take things for granted and don't realize the sacrifices that were made in order so we can live the lives we do. The least someone can do it spend 1$  and wear a poppy. I don't care if you attend a ceremony, it's cold as fuck most years and a lot of people don't want to deal with that, and you can keep the poppy multiple years.

Don deserved a better farewell after all the years of dedication and good he has done for Canada and hockey. Sportsnet and HNIC has been looking for a reason to fire Cherry and they finally got an easy out.
Yeah ikr Canadians thinking sacrifices like this weren't made:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Canadian_I...ool_system

[Image: Marius_buffalo.png]

08-24-2018, 01:08 PMWannabeFinn Wrote: Ah yes, the veteran meme player. A surefire bet for maybe 400 TPE Tongue
05-23-2020, 02:25 PMWannabeFinn Wrote: Scoop AINEC
[Image: Skree.gif] [Image: Skree.gif] [Image: Skree.gif]

[Image: Poppity.png]
^^^^^ Thank you JSSSSS
[Image: Poopity_Scoop_1.png]
^^^^Credits to Snussu^^^^

[Image: Scoop.png]

11-13-2019, 06:09 PMBaelor Swift Wrote:
11-13-2019, 05:54 PMMook Wrote: If you go the whole period from the last Friday in October and November 11th without wearing a poppy, you get no respect from me. Yes, Cherry worded his statement wrong, but is 100% accurate in what he said. People take things for granted and don't realize the sacrifices that were made in order so we can live the lives we do. The least someone can do it spend 1$  and wear a poppy. I don't care if you attend a ceremony, it's cold as fuck most years and a lot of people don't want to deal with that, and you can keep the poppy multiple years.

Yeah ikr Canadians thinking sacrifices like this weren't made:

Alright, lets go completely off course here then. Create a seperate thread for unrelated matters

Is it not possible to honor and respect the sacrifices made without wearing a poppy? Hmm

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]

11-13-2019, 04:22 PMSamee Wrote: he's been wrong all the time but growing up with HNIC I'll miss coaches corner, but he deserved the boof
Give me the boof!

[Image: ili5NZ2.png]

Player Page
Update Page

11-13-2019, 06:12 PMWannabeFinn Wrote:

Is it not possible to honor and respect the sacrifices made without wearing a poppy?  Hmm

It is, there are many levels to this as with any other issue in the world. It is a very slim middle ground on this issue though, where there are the people who wear poppies because they recognize the sacrifices made and honour them, the one's who don't wear a poppy because they hate the military etc. etc., and the ones who don't wear a poppy but still recognize and honour the sacrifices made. The latter are the ones who should be going out and donating that dollar and wearing the poppy with pride and I believe are the smallest demographic out of the 3

11-13-2019, 06:23 PMWaters Wrote:
11-13-2019, 04:22 PMSamee Wrote: he's been wrong all the time but growing up with HNIC I'll miss coaches corner, but he deserved the boof
Give me the boof!
ok boomer

[Image: bluesfan55.gif]
Armada Steelhawks Switzerland

Armada Specters Wolfpack Steelhawks Forge Switzerland

Scarecrows pride Chiefs Riot Stars Blizzard Ireland

ty to @High Stick King @EvilAllBran and @Ragnar for the sigs

11-13-2019, 06:26 PMbluesfan55 Wrote:
11-13-2019, 06:23 PMWaters Wrote: Give me the boof!
ok boomer
What

[Image: ili5NZ2.png]

Player Page
Update Page

11-13-2019, 06:11 PMMook Wrote:
11-13-2019, 06:09 PMBaelor Swift Wrote: Yeah ikr Canadians thinking sacrifices like this weren't made:

Alright, lets go completely off course here then. Create a seperate thread for unrelated matters
"People take things for granted and don't realize the sacrifices that were made in order so we can live the lives we do."

[Image: Marius_buffalo.png]

08-24-2018, 01:08 PMWannabeFinn Wrote: Ah yes, the veteran meme player. A surefire bet for maybe 400 TPE Tongue
05-23-2020, 02:25 PMWannabeFinn Wrote: Scoop AINEC
[Image: Skree.gif] [Image: Skree.gif] [Image: Skree.gif]

[Image: Poppity.png]
^^^^^ Thank you JSSSSS
[Image: Poopity_Scoop_1.png]
^^^^Credits to Snussu^^^^

[Image: Scoop.png]