Create Account

S51 Halifax Raiders Interested Prospects Thread

1. Your plans with your player? Who are you trying to build?
Purely to dominate the game and help bring my team to the championship. I want my player to be known as an accurate and precise sharpshooter.
2. Do you have any plans regarding SHL? Do you prefer staying down or will you try to push your way up into the main stage?
I will always be trying to become a better player and if that means moving up to the SHL, that's what I'll do. Before I make any decisions, I want to get comfortable with the game in the SMJHL.
3. How much time do you expect to be putting into the league? Do you think you will be the top of the class guy or someone who takes it a bit easier?
I always hope to be the best but not if it isn't fun. A balance would be ideal.
4. How much do you think you would participate in our Discord LR? Also if possible include the link to your discord aswell, so we can invite you if we draft you ASAP.
I would participate often. BuckeyeKeese#0820
5. Cats or dogs?
Dogs by far.

I'm hoping to become a reliable possession player that helps disarm opponents while creating and joining breakout opportunities.

2. Do you have any plans regarding SHL? Do you prefer staying down or will you try to push your way up into the main stage?
I definitely want to stay in the SMJHL for at least 2 seasons to develop. After that I'll see where I'm at and if I think I'm ready for the SHL or not.

3. How much time do you expect to be putting into the league? Do you think you will be the top of the class guy or someone who takes it a bit easier?
I'll definitely be giving the league several hours per week. I've signed up for the fantasy league wait list to gain some more bank and TPE + to also give myself another motivator to research the league as a whole. Aiming for top-10 of my class.

4. How much do you think you would participate in our Discord LR? Also if possible include the link to your discord aswell, so we can invite you if we draft you ASAP.
At first you'll probably see me lurking but I get comfortable quickly and will participate more on and off.
Kenvald#2078

5. Cats or dogs?
Dogs

[Image: sBUQCq8.png]

Past Players

Offensive forward. Someone who can play alongside a star and dish him the puck but can also keep goalies honest with his own shot.

I'm open to seeing where my career takes me. I want to be a part of a winner, regardless of the level.

1-3 hours. I've got a family, but if I can do things from my phone pretty easily, I can see spending more time than that.

I'm an avid slack user and good at getting distracted from work. I can definitely see myself being pretty active. notoriousTRON#6274

5. Cats or dogs?

Dogs by a mile

[Image: notoriousTRON.gif]
Sig Cred: Carpy, ML, RainDelay, Donini & Geekusoid
[Image: gs89eGV.png]

I am a Right Wing 2-Way Forward. I will being looking to shoot, but if the pass is open, I will definitely get it to the open guy. But I hope to find my McDavid lol and score, but also hope to be in the running for best defensive offensive player.
I would like to get to the main stage, so hopefully a year in the J will do it!
Probably anywhere from 1-6+ hrs (in college and work but can find time).
I use Discord almost everyday, name is NinjaS#8530. For a variety of things like video games, talking with friends or my DnD group.
5. Cats or dogs?

Dogs for sure. I like cats and have owned them (most love me for some reason) but they can be a-holes...(sorry for the language lol).

[Image: BnanaNWaffles.gif]
Sig by @Ragnar / Avatar by @leviadan
[Image: lIYTYDN.png]  [Image: qtbn8zh.png]  [Image: wu5MVvy.png]

Kucherov on cocaine... so Kucherov

I do yup

I'm already top of the class

HFFO#4212

5. Cats or dogs?
Dogs AINEC

I'd like to be a play-maker forward. A smart play guy that makes magic happen, but not necessarily for himself.

I want to get it right. I don't see a point in pushing for the limelight if I'm going to trip, y'know. If that means that I spend a season or two extra in the minors, then that's what I'll do.

I've never been one for being top of the class, but I'd like to put some time in.

I think Discord would be easier to participate in, since I already use Discord to talk to my friends and some classmates. Capt_Blitzkrieg#5089

5. Cats or dogs?

I like both, but my dog, Daisy, is my profile picture right now so I'll go with dogs.

[Image: olivercastillon.gif]

Thanks @enigmatic, @Carpy48, @Bayley, @Ragnar, @sulovilen, & @dasboot for the signatures!

5. Cats or dogs?

1. I hope for Borys to be a physical, hard-shooting, regular in the SHL by the end of his career.
2. I shall spend as much time as I need to.
3. I spend 5-6 hours a week on average with the league.
4. @Eddie#4798
5. No real preference, but I'm allergic to cats.

[Image: TRVzgUB.png]

GrizzliesGrizzliesGrizzliesMonarchsMonarchsMonarchsMonarchsMonarchsMonarchsMonarchs

shl-oldshl-oldshl-oldUsaUsaMonarchsMonarchs

I want to build a D-man that break up the attacks and is a valid threat ripping clappers from the point, or have the foresight to see the open man on net and get the assist.

I will do whatever my team needs me to do.

I'm aiming for a top of the class guy.  I can be pretty active, so maxing TPE won't be too difficult.

My discord name is Pandakazi#8241. I'm pretty active on there in other servers.

5. Cats or dogs?

Yes

Two-Way Defenseman. Strong defensively with the ability to chip in on offense.

I plan on staying down in the SMJHL for at least two seasons.

I expect to be able to put a lot of time in this league. I'm super excited to jump right in!

I practically live on Discord so I would be very active. Wiad#5824

5. Cats or dogs?

Cats!

Player Updates
Player Page
Twitter

1. Your plans with your player? Who are you trying to build? Power forward RW but I have the sniper archetype

2. Do you have any plans regarding SHL? Do you prefer staying down or will you try to push your way up into the main stage? Stay down as long as possible

3. How much time do you expect to be putting into the league? Do you think you will be the top of the class guy or someone who takes it a bit easier? Most likely someone who takes it a bit easier

4. How much do you think you would participate in our Discord LR? Also if possible include the link to your discord aswell, so we can invite you if we draft you ASAP. some time, enough I'd say. megster#5159

5. Cats or dogs? Dogs I think just because they like doing activities but I can snuggle with my kitty too

Need a sig :-/

i want to rack up the points Smile

not sure. this is my first player

probably middle of the pack since i'm learning

as much as i can!

5. Cats or dogs?
Dogs

1. Your plans with your player? Who are you trying to build? A two way defenseman comparable to PK Subban. I would like to score a lot of points if possible too!

2. Do you have any plans regarding SHL? Do you prefer staying down or will you try to push your way up into the main stage? I am happy to take my time getting to play in the SHL. I don’t want to rush!

3. How much time do you expect to be putting into the league? Do you think you will be the top of the class guy or someone who takes it a bit easier? I hope to be towards the top of my class like my previous players!

4. How much do you think you would participate in our Discord LR? Also if possible include the link to your discord aswell, so we can invite you if we draft you ASAP. As much as I can. I will PM you a link to my discord later if that is okay.

5. Cats or dogs? Dogs!

[Image: W8ZyU0w.png]
[Image: EilhEKw.gif]

Wolfpack Canada Battleborn

I'd like to be a playmaker and build him into a great passer.

I'd like to push my way up.

I'm planning on putting in about 10 hours per week to the league so far, But I'm new and trying to figure out how much time I want to put in. 

I'd like to be fairly active with it. Harder during the week but weekends will be more lenient. 

5. Cats or dogs?

Dogs entirely. 

To continue with a well rounded center

I'd prefer to take whatever time needed to improve myself

Too much, hopefully near the top as well!

I would frequently participate. - Grant in the SHL discord

5. Cats or dogs?

Dogs Smile