Create Account

S51 Whalers Interested Prospects Thread

Player Name: Jmac NCheese

Player Position: Right Wing 2-Way Forward

Rate your activity on a scale of 1 to 5 (1 being little to no activity, 5 being on several times a day): I hope to be as active as I can be (I work and go to college, but I should be able to find time).

Are you comfortable using discord as a method of team communication?: I use Discord almost everyday, name is NinjaS#8530. For a variety of things like video games, talking with friends or my DnD group.

Are you in the Rookie Discord(If you arent, there is a link in your pm. If you didn't get it you can pm me and ill get you the link): I am not a rookie with Discord Smile 

What sort of player are you looking to build?: I will being looking to shoot, but if the pass is open, I will definitely get it to the open guy. But I hope to find my McDavid lol and score, but also hope to be in the running for best defensive offensive player.

Do you know anyone on the site?: Nope.

Who is your favorite NHL team?: Tampa Bay Lightning

To the extent that you're comfortable, tell me a little bit about your life circumstances. Age, students or working, occupation, anything to help get to know you a bit better on a personal level. (If you'd feel more comfortable you can also message me on discord this answer instead. Discord ID: MCP#1914 ): I am 28 that works and goes to college. I love to attend/watch hockey games (Go Bolts!), play video games, as well as watch other sports like Football, EPL, some Baseball and Tennis.

[Image: BnanaNWaffles.gif]
Sig by @Ragnar / Avatar by @leviadan
[Image: lIYTYDN.png]  [Image: qtbn8zh.png]  [Image: wu5MVvy.png]

Player Name:
Olli Saarinen, Jr

Player Position:
Goalie

Rate your activity on a scale of 1 to 5 (1 being little to no activity, 5 being on several times a day):
4, I'm on discord basically all the time and check the forums regularly.

Are you comfortable using discord as a method of team communication?:
Yep

Are you in the Rookie Discord(If you arent, there is a link in your pm. If you didn't get it you can pm me and ill get you the link):
Yep

What sort of player are you looking to build?:
Just trying to stop all the pucks I can

Do you know anyone on the site?:
Yeah, I'm definitely not new around these parts

Who is your favorite NHL team?:
Bruins, don't hate me for it

To the extent that you're comfortable, tell me a little bit about your life circumstances. Age, students or working, occupation, anything to help get to know you a bit better on a personal level. (If you'd feel more comfortable you can also message me on discord this answer instead. Discord ID: MCP#1914 ):
30s, working at a computer all day so around discord a lot. I do have some IRL busy-ness/stuff coming up that may impact my activity slightly in a season or so, but I don't think it'll get in the way of my activity in any meaningful way.

[Image: pb_olli.gif]

Profile | Updates

[Image: vtXGfpR.png]

[Image: N2ANQtw.png]

Player Name: Cal Labovitch

Player Position: Right wing

Rate your activity on a scale of 1 to 5 (1 being little to no activity, 5 being on several times a day): 4

Are you comfortable using discord as a method of team communication?: Yes

Are you in the Rookie Discord(If you arent, there is a link in your pm. If you didn't get it you can pm me and ill get you the link): Yes

What sort of player are you looking to build?: playmaker

Do you know anyone on the site?: Nope

Who is your favorite NHL team?: Avs

To the extent that you're comfortable, tell me a little bit about your life circumstances. Age, students or working, occupation, anything to help get to know you a bit better on a personal level. (If you'd feel more comfortable you can also message me on discord this answer instead. Discord ID: MCP#1914 ): 35 yr old. Business Support Manager in the Netherlands. Ref hockey in my spare time.

Falcons Monarchs Switzerland   Switzerland Monarchs Falcons
[Image: qGhUIfY.png] [Image: dGD5tIx.png]

Falcons Monarchs Switzerland   Switzerland Monarchs Falcons
[Image: qGhUIfY.png] [Image: dGD5tIx.png]

[Image: mutedfaith.gif]
Credit for the images goes to @Carpy48, @soulja, @fever95 and @Wasty

Player Name: Simothy Drunkebird

Player Position: Center

Rate your activity on a scale of 1 to 5 (1 being little to no activity, 5 being on several times a day): 4-5

Are you comfortable using discord as a method of team communication?: yes

Are you in the Rookie Discord(If you arent, there is a link in your pm. If you didn't get it you can pm me and ill get you the link): yes

What sort of player are you looking to build?: defensive center

Do you know anyone on the site?: a lot

Who is your favorite NHL team?: habs

To the extent that you're comfortable, tell me a little bit about your life circumstances. Age, students or working, occupation, anything to help get to know you a bit better on a personal level. (If you'd feel more comfortable you can also message me on discord this answer instead. Discord ID: MCP#1914 ): yeet me on discord Esso#7878

Player Name: Theo Golury

Player Position: RW

Rate your activity on a scale of 1 to 5 (1 being little to no activity, 5 being on several times a day): 4

Are you comfortable using discord as a method of team communication?: Yup

Are you in the Rookie Discord(If you arent, there is a link in your pm. If you didn't get it you can pm me and ill get you the link): There isn't one in mine, HFFO#4212, do your job sir

What sort of player are you looking to build?: Kucherov on cocaine... so Kucherov

Do you know anyone on the site?: Nope

Who is your favorite NHL team?: Think about it Sherlock

To the extent that you're comfortable, tell me a little bit about your life circumstances. Age, students or working, occupation, anything to help get to know you a bit better on a personal level. (If you'd feel more comfortable you can also message me on discord this answer instead. Discord ID: MCP#1914 ): I am a human, more or less.

Player Name: Danny Marston

Rate your activity on a scale of 1 to 5 (1 being little to no activity, 5 being on several times a day): 3.5

Are you comfortable using discord as a method of team communication?: Yes.

Are you in the Rookie Discord: Yes.

What sort of player are you looking to build?: Play-maker forward.

Do you know anyone on the site?: No, not yet.

Who is your favorite NHL team?: Tampa Bay Lightning,

To the extent that you're comfortable, tell me a little bit about your life circumstances. Age, students or working, occupation, anything to help get to know you a bit better on a personal level: Early twenties, working part-time and going to school. I play video games in my free time and I really enjoy watching hockey and college football.

[Image: olivercastillon.gif]

Thanks @enigmatic, @Carpy48, @Bayley, @Ragnar, @sulovilen, & @dasboot for the signatures!

Player Name: oleg

Player Position: G

Rate your activity on a scale of 1 to 5 (1 being little to no activity, 5 being on several times a day): 176

Are you comfortable using discord as a method of team communication?: yes

Are you in the Rookie Discord(If you arent, there is a link in your pm. If you didn't get it you can pm me and ill get you the link): yes

What sort of player are you looking to build?: stop puck

Do you know anyone on the site?: yes

Who is your favorite NHL team?: boston

To the extent that you're comfortable, tell me a little bit about your life circumstances. Age, students or working, occupation, anything to help get to know you a bit better on a personal level. (If you'd feel more comfortable you can also message me on discord this answer instead. Discord ID: MCP#1914 ): 17, weeb, ur moms house

[Image: cd6sM5U.gif]
arigato to everyone for the dope sigs <3

| Updates | Player Page |

Player Name: Bryce Turner

Player Position:
Defense

Rate your activity on a scale of 1 to 5 (1 being little to no activity, 5 being on several times a day):

Yes

Are you in the Rookie Discord(If you arent, there is a link in your pm. If you didn't get it you can pm me and ill get you the link):
Yes

Solid two-way defender

I play PBE with StampkosFan

Vancouver

To the extent that you're comfortable, tell me a little bit about your life circumstances. Age, students or working, occupation, anything to help get to know you a bit better on a personal level. (If you'd feel more comfortable you can also message me on discord this answer instead. Discord ID: MCP#1914 ):
I am 34 years old, Active Duty Coast Guard stationed in Baltimore.  I'm from Oregon, where my girlfriend and family live.  I play ball hockey, video games, watch/play sports, paint tabletop miniatures as a side hustle, and I'm learning how to brochet (crocheting from dudes.)

Player Name: Mega Tron

Player Position: RW

Rate your activity on a scale of 1 to 5 (1 being little to no activity, 5 being on several times a day): throwing me a curveball bring the scale down from 10 to 5 I'd say a 2

Are you comfortable using discord as a method of team communication?: megster#5159

What sort of player are you looking to build?: Power forward but I have the sniper archetype

Do you know anyone on the site?: lol yes

Who is your favorite NHL team?: Washington Capitals

To the extent that you're comfortable, tell me a little bit about your life circumstances. Age, students or working, occupation, anything to help get to know you a bit better on a personal level. (If you'd feel more comfortable you can also message me on discord this answer instead. Discord ID: MCP#1914 ): look man I just got to know do you still got the drunken ted and mister QC in your discord? Because if you do I honestly think you should add me just for fun

Need a sig :-/

Player Name:

Ulrik Bergstrom

Player Position:

Defenseman

4/5

Absolutely. I'm always available on Discord.

Yep!

Two-Way Defender. Strong defensively. Pass first. Strong skater.

Nope, but I hope I get to know people!

Washington Capitals! Smile

Under 30, working.

Player Updates
Player Page
Twitter

Player Name: Simon Moreau

Player Position: Defenseman!

Rate your activity on a scale of 1 to 5 (1 being little to no activity, 5 being on several times a day): I would describe myself as a 4!

Are you comfortable using discord as a method of team communication?: Definitely!

Are you in the Rookie Discord(If you arent, there is a link in your pm. If you didn't get it you can pm me and ill get you the link): I am not!

What sort of player are you looking to build?: A two way defenseman who can score points and hit!

Do you know anyone on the site?: I have met a lot of people during my years here!

Who is your favorite NHL team?: Habs!

To the extent that you're comfortable, tell me a little bit about your life circumstances. Age, students or working, occupation, anything to help get to know you a bit better on a personal level. (If you'd feel more comfortable you can also message me on discord this answer instead. Discord ID: MCP#1914 ): I am a university student who works part time!

[Image: W8ZyU0w.png]
[Image: EilhEKw.gif]

Wolfpack Canada Battleborn

Player Name: Austin Powers

Rate your activity on a scale of 1 to 5 (1 being little to no activity, 5 being on several times a day): 3

Are you comfortable using discord as a method of team communication?: Yes

Are you in the Rookie Discord(If you arent, there is a link in your pm. If you didn't get it you can pm me and ill get you the link): No

What sort of player are you looking to build?: Playmaker

Do you know anyone on the site?: Yes

Who is your favorite NHL team?: Bruins

About to be 30, hopefully working full time soon. Really enjoying getting into hockey these past couple years.