Create Account

Updating Department Reform
(This post was last modified: 11-15-2019, 04:21 PM by Blastmeaway.)

With the recent myriad of regression and updating related issues that have plagued the league recently, I have gotten the go ahead to transition the responsibility of regression to the Updating Realm. What will be happening is an attempt to overhaul how the regression process takes place during the offseason and how the Updating Realm stays on top of players who have dipped below the thresholds listed in Rule 2.B.

Code:
11th+ season: Once they drop to 85, all non-strength stats cannot be boosted beyond 85.
17th+ season: Once they drop to 82, all non-strength stats cannot be boosted beyond 82.
21st+ season: Once they drop to 80, all non-strength stats cannot be boosted beyond 80.

The Updating Department will be more IRS like going forward. We will not only oversee the application of TPE, but also all of the regression aspect. Idea being 2 separate groups within the department. Updating will continue to operate as it currently stands, then a Regression team. The Regression Teams job would be to verify that every players is properly regressed during the offseason and keep up with weekly checks on players currently in regression to verify that they have not exceeded a threshold they previously dipped under. Auditing will also be lumped in with the Regression Team's duties.

Myself and @ml002 will continue to oversee the operations of the Updating Department, ml will be overseeing the regression side. We would still operate as one department just with two facets. This change will begin taking place over the course of the season.

Shout out to ml002, schultzy, slashacm, tedward!
[Image: blastmeaway.gif]

[Image: f4IDm9I.jpg] I [Image: specterspp.png] I [Image: czechup.png] I [Image: gs89eGV.png] I [Image: f4IDm9I.jpg]
[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]

09-05-2018, 10:04 PMBeaver Wrote: Wow look what the PT affiliation has done to our pristine league.
12-19-2018, 12:31 AMBeaver Wrote: I personally blame the PT affiliation for handing out massive amounts of free TPE to all these players, inflating the TPE they're at when they get called up.
[Image: Capture21.PNG?width=400&height=90]

Great change

[Image: selm.gif]
[Image: sig.gif]

I hope these audits include strip searches....or at least a pat down.

[Image: TorTuck.gif]
[Image: sAx3Llh.jpg]

11-15-2019, 04:57 PMErM Wrote: I hope these audits include strip searches....or at least a pat down.

For you, Nothing but the ml special

Shout out to ml002, schultzy, slashacm, tedward!
[Image: blastmeaway.gif]

[Image: f4IDm9I.jpg] I [Image: specterspp.png] I [Image: czechup.png] I [Image: gs89eGV.png] I [Image: f4IDm9I.jpg]
[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]

09-05-2018, 10:04 PMBeaver Wrote: Wow look what the PT affiliation has done to our pristine league.
12-19-2018, 12:31 AMBeaver Wrote: I personally blame the PT affiliation for handing out massive amounts of free TPE to all these players, inflating the TPE they're at when they get called up.
[Image: Capture21.PNG?width=400&height=90]