Create Account

Detroit Falcons S51 Interested Prospects

Do you have any previous sim league experience?
a bit
How much time do you think you'll be able to make for the SHL on a weekly basis?/size]
enough to do most stuff
What do you spend time doing on a daily basis? Favorite games? Favorite chips? What NHL team are you into?
I work, right now Pokemon Sword, all dressed, habs
You can spend 1-5 seasons in juniors. Most elect to spend 2-3, but you may want to spend more time because you actually like juniors, or you might spend less because you are ambitious and want to make it to the SHL as fast as possible. How long do you think you'll spend in the J?
probably 3-4
Do you use Discord? If not, are you open to using it?
i use it too much
Do you have any interest in being a Falcon?
skreee
Anything you'd like us to know going into this draft?
yeet
Who is your Smash Bros main (if applicable)?
Pokemon Trainer or Pichu
Share your best joke or meme
Scotty Crawfling

b]Do you have any previous sim league experience?[/b]
Yup
How much time do you think you'll be able to make for the SHL on a weekly basis?/size]
Enough
What do you spend time doing on a daily basis? Favorite games? Favorite chips? What NHL team are you into?
Hockey, I live sleep eat breathe drink have sex with it
You can spend 1-5 seasons in juniors. Most elect to spend 2-3, but you may want to spend more time because you actually like juniors, or you might spend less because you are ambitious and want to make it to the SHL as fast as possible. How long do you think you'll spend in the J?
30 seconds
Yup
Sure
Im a god damn legend
Fkn weeb nerds.

Probably

Three, maybe four

Engineering HW, hockey, sun chips best chips, Oilers

2-3 because I'm not wasting non-regression years in juniors

Yes

YSes

Sven Holmberg

[Image: hexx55.gif]

[Image: mitochondriafigure1.jpg]
Player Page | Update Page

None at all.
Across both Discord and the forum, probably 5 hours.
I'm an engineering student, so usually homework. I play a bit of GTA and Rainbow 6 Siege with friends. I grew up in Tampa, so I'm a Lightning fan.
I think 2 or 3 seasons is reasonable. I might spend a 4th if it would be better for my development. I want to make it to the SHL, but I don't know what to expect. I'd like to pace myself.
I do use Discord rather frequently. Capt_Blitzkrieg#5089
Yes? I don't really know enough right now to not want to be on a team.
I don't really have anything that I need to get out into the Internet, no.
The few rounds that I have played of Smash, I played as Mario and had a terrible time. So, I guess Mario.
[Image: l-25906-i-have-no-idea-what-im-doing.jpg]

[Image: olivercastillon.gif]

Thanks @enigmatic, @Carpy48, @Bayley, @Ragnar, @sulovilen, & @dasboot for the signatures!

no, sorry

Smile

sleeping

yes

yes

yes, waters is cute

Master Chief

me dab

[Image: cd6sM5U.gif]
arigato to everyone for the dope sigs <3

| Updates | Player Page |

(This post was last modified: 11-17-2019, 04:40 PM by Champloo.)

I do not. This will be my first season ever.
Hopefully around 10 hours a week.
video games, reading, fixing up the house, and socializing. 
Around 3 years?
I do and am open to using it. 
I do. I'm interested in anywhere!

Nothing I can think of!

Zelda.

The Ermagerd Gersberms girl is pretty great.

[Image: 1B5600812-technolog2B685AC6B-2A63-D48A-8...t-760w.jpg]

Do you have any previous sim league experience? 6-7 months of SHL experience.

How much time do you think you'll be able to make for the SHL on a weekly basis? 5-6 hours at most.

What do you spend time doing on a daily basis? Favorite games? Favorite chips? What NHL team are you into? I generally just do school stuff. Hockeytown resident for life baby.

You can spend 1-5 seasons in juniors. Most elect to spend 2-3, but you may want to spend more time because you actually like juniors, or you might spend less because you are ambitious and want to make it to the SHL as fast as possible. How long do you think you'll spend in the J? 2-3 years.

Do you use Discord? If not, are you open to using it? @Eddie#4798

Do you have any interest in being a Falcon? Once a Falcon, Always a Falcon!

Anything you'd like us to know going into this draft? The more Franciszeks the better!

Who is your Smash Bros main (if applicable)? n/a

Share your best joke or meme sus

[Image: TRVzgUB.png]

GrizzliesGrizzliesGrizzliesMonarchsMonarchsMonarchsMonarchsMonarchsMonarchsMonarchs

shl-oldshl-oldshl-oldUsaUsaMonarchsMonarchs

Yes, I'm active in the PBE

How much time do you think you'll be able to make for the SHL on a weekly basis?
I can be pretty active each day.

I’m active duty Coast Guard so in the free time I do have, I do a little bit of everything. I play video games, I go to baseball games, I play floor hockey, I paint tabletop role playing game and board game miniatures as a side hustle. My girlfriend taught me how to crochet, which sounds kinda different for a guy, but it’s pretty entertaining and stupid easy.

Sports games are my go to video game, I love ketchup chips, and I'm a Canucks fan.

You can spend 1-5 seasons in juniors. Most elect to spend 2-3, but
you may want to spend more time because you actually like juniors, or
you might spend less because you are ambitious and want to make it to
the SHL as fast as possible. How long do you think you'll spend in the
J?

I have NO idea.  I'll stay down as long as my team needs me to.

I actively use it.

Sure! Who doesn't want to be a creeching terror?!

I'm late to the party but what I lack in TPE I make up for with activity. It's going to be pretty easy to be active on here and start rolling in the TPE

Great question.  I don't currently have Smash, but I like Samus

What can make words and honey? A spelling bee!.... I'll see myself out.

Do you have any previous sim league experience? Yes, NOOT NOOT

How much time do you think you'll be able to make for the SHL on a weekly basis?/size] ENOUGH TO UPNOOT

What do you spend time doing on a daily basis? Favorite games? Favorite chips? What NHL team are you into? NOOT NOOT

You can spend 1-5 seasons in juniors. Most elect to spend 2-3, but you may want to spend more time because you actually like juniors, or you might spend less because you are ambitious and want to make it to the SHL as fast as possible. How long do you think you'll spend in the J? ILL SPEND ALL 6

Do you use Discord? If not, are you open to using it? I am using it

Do you have any interest in being a Falcon? NOOR NOOT

Anything you'd like us to know going into this draft? NOOT NOOT

Who is your Smash Bros main (if applicable)? NOOT NOOT

FAVORITE MEME? COLORADO MEMING OVER YOU

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]

OMG MY GOOD FRIEND NOUR IS A CO GM OF THE DETROIT SKREES NOW? CAN I GET AN EXTRA LOUD SKREEEEEEEEEE

Do you have any previous sim league experience? Yes

How much time do you think you'll be able to make for the SHL on a weekly basis?/size] some

What do you spend time doing on a daily basis? Favorite games? Favorite chips? What NHL team are you into? I like the Caps, and am always down for a little TTS or RL lol

You can spend 1-5 seasons in juniors. Most elect to spend 2-3, but you may want to spend more time because you actually like juniors, or you might spend less because you are ambitious and want to make it to the SHL as fast as possible. How long do you think you'll spend in the J? AS long as possible

Do you use Discord? If not, are you open to using it? megster#5159

Do you have any interest in being a Falcon? Skree

Anything you'd like us to know going into this draft? I don't know if I am going to be active with this player so do not take ANY chances on me PLEASE

Who is your Smash Bros main (if applicable)? Bayonetta been loving bowser lately though, I like people who have really powerful left and right B moves and I like using the right joystick all the time too so those are my 2 favs

Share your best joke or meme I don't know why all these threads all of a sudden think that I am in the entertainment industry auditioning for a stand up comic slot at open mic night

Need a sig :-/

Do you have any previous sim league experience? None at all

How much time do you think you'll be able to make for the SHL on a weekly basis? uhmm i'm not sure. still trying to figure out how this all works.

What do you spend time doing on a daily basis? Favorite games? Favorite chips? What NHL team are you into? pc gaming and working. sea of thieves. huge blues fan!

You can spend 1-5 seasons in juniors. Most elect to spend 2-3, but you may want to spend more time because you actually like juniors, or you might spend less because you are ambitious and want to make it to the SHL as fast as possible. How long do you think you'll spend in the J? uhmm im open for whatever.

Do you use Discord? If not, are you open to using it? I do

Do you have any interest in being a Falcon? sure why not!

Anything you'd like us to know going into this draft? just trying to learn and score goals

Who is your Smash Bros main (if applicable)? pikachu

Share your best joke or meme: what happened when the cat ate a ball of yarn? it had mittens.

b]Do you have any previous sim league experience?[/b] I’ve been in the SHL for around three years!

How much time do you think you'll be able to make for the SHL on a weekly basis?/size] A few hours spread over the week! I will be on discord every day to check in.

What do you spend time doing on a daily basis? Favorite games? Favorite chips? What NHL team are you into? I’m a college student so that is what I spend most of my time doing. I enjoy playing NHL 20 (I just bought it) and GTA V the most. I’m a Habs fan!

You can spend 1-5 seasons in juniors. Most elect to spend 2-3, but you may want to spend more time because you actually like juniors, or you might spend less because you are ambitious and want to make it to the SHL as fast as possible. How long do you think you'll spend in the J? I have been a true rookie before and also spent 4 seasons in the SMJHL. I think this time 3 would be most likely!

Do you use Discord? If not, are you open to using it? I do have Discord!

Do you have any interest in being a Falcon? I am, definitely!

Anything you'd like us to know going into this draft? There’s nothing that I can think to say but I will ask you later if anything arises!

Who is your Smash Bros main (if applicable)? I don’t play that game sorry!

Share your best joke or meme[/code] Can I get back to you on this?

[Image: W8ZyU0w.png]
[Image: EilhEKw.gif]

Wolfpack Canada Battleborn

Nope

How much time do you think you'll be able to make for the SHL on a weekly basis?

At least 30 minutes to an hour per day.

Gaming mainly. Currently super into CS. Washington Capitals are my team!

At least two years.

I practically live on Discord.

Definitely!

I'm just super excited!

Donkey Kong

The Navy Seals copy pasta.

Player Updates
Player Page
Twitter