Create Account

S51 Interested Prospect Thread

1. Favourite NHL team?
Think about it genius
2. Experience in Sim Leagues?
Yes
3. Why should the Lions draft you?
Why should I give a shit?
4. Do you have discord/would you be willing to get it if you dont?
I do
5. Tell us anything that you think we should know about you or that you want to share.
Gimme tpe

1. Favourite NHL team?
Oilers

Yes

Refreshing cynicism

Yes

5. Tell us anything that you think we should know about you or that you want to share.
Don't give me vodka

Sven Holmberg

[Image: hexx55.gif]

[Image: mitochondriafigure1.jpg]
Player Page | Update Page

1. Favourite NHL team?

Tampa Bay Lightning.

None at all.

I want to be a play-maker, the guy that goalies hate and teammates love. I'm willing to put some time in to be that guy and be a positive presence in the locker room.

I do have Discord, and I use it a lot.

I'm not really big on talking about myself.

[Image: olivercastillon.gif]

Thanks @enigmatic, @Carpy48, @Bayley, @Ragnar, @sulovilen, & @dasboot for the signatures!

1. Favourite NHL team? boston
2. Experience in Sim Leagues? yes
3. Why should the Lions draft you? because im me
4. Do you have discord/would you be willing to get it if you dont? yes
5. Tell us anything that you think we should know about you or that you want to share. im sleepy Smile

[Image: cd6sM5U.gif]
arigato to everyone for the dope sigs <3

| Updates | Player Page |

1. Favourite NHL team?
Bruins, don't hate me for it.

Two SHL players (one HoF) plus GM, HO, Head Banker, Mentor, and other jobs. Shorter term GOMHL, didn't stick around too long but was there back when the league was created.

Because you want an awesome goalie who will be a good locker room mentor and won't cause drama.

Yep, I'm on a ton and will get notifications if I'm not.

I have some IRL stuff coming up that might interfere with my activity in a few months, but hopefully won't, I plan to try and stick around and active (and wouldn't ever disappear completely without any notie).

[Image: pb_olli.gif]

Profile | Updates

[Image: vtXGfpR.png]

[Image: N2ANQtw.png]

1. Favourite NHL team?
Canucks

one season of PBE

You miss 100% of the shots you don't take.

4. Do you have discord/would you be willing to get it if you dont? I have discord Pandakazi#8241

I’m active duty Coast Guard so in the free time I do have, I do a little bit of everything. I play video games, I go to baseball games, I play floor hockey, I paint tabletop role playing game and board game miniatures as a side hustle. My girlfriend taught me how to crochet, which sounds kinda different for a guy, but it’s pretty entertaining and stupid easy.

1. Favourite NHL team? Washington Capitals
2. Experience in Sim Leagues? I said 10 real life years in a bunch of threads but now I'm out here doing the math and I think it's 9 real life years
3. Why should the Lions draft you? Because I am a qt pi
4. Do you have discord/would you be willing to get it if you dont? megster#5159
5. Tell us anything that you think we should know about you or that you want to share. I do not know if I will be active with this player so do not take ANY chances on me

Need a sig :-/

1. Favourite NHL team?
Go Blues!
Zero
I'm actively wanting to learn and have this as a hobby. it seems interesting to me.
I do
i play pc games and work full time as a user researcher. trying to get back into shape Smile

1. Favourite NHL team?

Washington Capitals!

None so far.

Good question. I'm active and will be a big participant on the team.

I am very active on Discord.

Just looking for team with fun people to talk to and learn from.

Player Updates
Player Page
Twitter

1. Favourite NHL team? Habs!
2. Experience in Sim Leagues? I have been a member of the SHL since 2016!
3. Why should the Lions draft you? I will make a good two way defenseman, I will participate in the locker room and help the team however I can!
4. Do you have discord/would you be willing to get it if you dont? I have discord.
5. Tell us anything that you think we should know about you or that you want to share. There isn’t anything that comes to mind but if you want to ask me something feel free!

[Image: W8ZyU0w.png]
[Image: EilhEKw.gif]

Wolfpack Canada Battleborn

1. Favourite NHL team?

Boston Bruins

None

I'm Austin Powers, a center from Great Britain. A playmaker, a giver, a sharer. If you draft me, your team will become much randier, and super shagadelic. I'll make things happen. I am, perhaps, the most desired man out here. 

I do have discord. 

I was recently awoken from cryogenic sleep so you know I love being on ice. I'm a work hard play hard kind of guy, but the job always comes first. 

Ferdinand Akwuegebu - RW

1. Favourite NHL team? Sharks, but like the Hitmen more tbh

2. Experience in Sim Leagues? A bit, but not hockeu

3. Why should the Lions draft you? Hard worker, gritty, also keeps the team loose (as I am a bit of a team clown)

Yes (therealredowl#2168)
5. Tell us anything that you think we should know about you or that you want to share. Irl, sports broadcaster, scout and coach. Have options to help team if decided to not draft me

He will win who knows when to fight and when not to fight.
  He will win who knows how to handle both superior and inferior forces.
  He will win whose army is animated by the same spirit throughout all its ranks.
  He will win who, prepared himself, waits to take the enemy unprepared.
  He will win who has military capacity and is not interfered with by the sovereign - Sun Tzu [Art of War]