Create Account

S51 Interested prospects

Edmonton Blizzard Interested Prospects

[Image: Edmonton.png]

This is the better late than never edition of the Edmonton Blizzard interested prospect thread. Our first pick isn't until 23rd in this draft but Edmonton has had great luck picking in the mid 20s (You're looking at one right here). We're one season off a challenge cup victory and now have plenty of young guns vying to make their mark and continue the winning ways in Edmonton. If you'd like to join them, let us know! We're going to keep it short and sweet because there's not much time left for either of us!

1. Is there anything about the team you know or want to know more about?

2. What's your goal with this player? What chances do you think you have to succeed with that goal?

3. Do you have discord?

4. How would you describe your activity level?

Thanks for taking the time to answer these questions! Good luck to everyone getting drafted this afternoon.

[Image: TommySalami.gif]

Blizzard Raptors Blizzard Raptors Blizzard Raptors Blizzard Raptors Blizzard

EDM All-Time Leader in Goals, Assists and Points

Smile

[Image: LB6bY06.gif] [Image: tanner.png]
(This post was last modified: 01-06-2020, 03:08 PM by notoriousTRON.)

What's your plan for prospects that you draft? A couple years in Juniors? I'm in no rush.

2. What's your goal with this player? What chances do you think you have to succeed with that goal?

I want to win and be a contributor towards achieving that goal.

3. Do you have discord?

I do. And I use it frequently

I'm on he site every day in some capacity. I haven't done a ton of media but I haven't missed any TPE since the beginning and I'm interning in the SMJHL HO

[Image: notoriousTRON.gif]
Sig Cred: Carpy, ML, RainDelay, Donini & Geekusoid
[Image: gs89eGV.png]

01-03-2020, 08:49 PMKeygan Wrote: Smile

We might as well just use this one again.

[Image: TommySalami.gif]

Blizzard Raptors Blizzard Raptors Blizzard Raptors Blizzard Raptors Blizzard

EDM All-Time Leader in Goals, Assists and Points

Not at the present time. 

Hall of famer. I think I have a decent chance thanks to my excellent goal coaching staff. 

3. Do you have discord?
Yes, and am on it on the daily. 

high.