Create Account

S50 All-Stars

Sorry for the issues and screw ups. I had completely missed someone when I was putting the team together the first time, so we will try this again with the true lineup after I completely skipped over someone who had more than enough votes to put them on the squad.

Shl Shl Shl Shl Shl Shl Shl
S50 All-Star Teams
Shl Shl Shl Shl Shl Shl Shl

1st Team

W - Mika Kandinski Stars
C - Mikhail Lokitonov Stars
F - Piotr Czerkawski Specters
D - Kristaps Ball Barracuda
D - Tig Murphy Steelhawks
G - Benjamin Blue Barracuda

2nd Team

W - Nicholas Williams Specters
C - Robert Phelps Steelhawks
F - Noah Konn Jets
D- Charlie Schieck pride
D - Rex Kirkby Platoon
G - Cedric Robinson Stampede

3rd Team

W - Xavier Paquette Stars
C - Mike Izzy Dragons
F - Max Mauldin Panthers
D - Tor Tuck Blizzard
D - Ludwig Koch Schroder Platoon
G - Tommy Tuck Blizzard

Congrats to all! Rookie team to come!

Battleborn  Finland     [Image: QwTZD8C.png]   [Image: uJXrVDL.png]  [Image: iemKOIk.png]     Finland  Battleborn

[Image: ecaJZ6D.jpg]
[Image: flowseidon.gif]
[Image: PRedauw.png]

Someday I'll be good

[Image: unknown.png]

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

[Image: cainbanner_35.jpg]
(This post was last modified: 11-18-2019, 02:28 PM by Blastmeaway.)

whats with the Winger, Center, Forward thing

why not two wingers and a center?

Shout out to ml002, schultzy, slashacm, tedward!
[Image: blastmeaway.gif]

[Image: f4IDm9I.jpg] I [Image: specterspp.png] I [Image: czechup.png] I [Image: gs89eGV.png] I [Image: f4IDm9I.jpg]
[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]

09-05-2018, 10:04 PMBeaver Wrote: Wow look what the PT affiliation has done to our pristine league.
12-19-2018, 12:31 AMBeaver Wrote: I personally blame the PT affiliation for handing out massive amounts of free TPE to all these players, inflating the TPE they're at when they get called up.
[Image: Capture21.PNG?width=400&height=90]

11-18-2019, 02:28 PMBlastmeaway Wrote: whats with the Winger, Center, Forward thing

Keeps the spots available for equal chance for both position sets. Otherwise you get 6 wingers where the last winger on the team may not be as deserving as center #4

Probably didn't explain that well though

Battleborn  Finland     [Image: QwTZD8C.png]   [Image: uJXrVDL.png]  [Image: iemKOIk.png]     Finland  Battleborn

11-18-2019, 02:32 PMFlowseidon Wrote:
11-18-2019, 02:28 PMBlastmeaway Wrote: whats with the Winger, Center, Forward thing

Keeps the spots available for equal chance for both position sets. Otherwise you get 6 wingers where the last winger on the team may not be as deserving as center #4

A center, a winger, and a WILDCARD

[Image: JbAlQ9E.png]

Second team?!

I am honored to have made an All-Star team.

Specters

[Image: Niktox.gif]
Monarchs Berserkers Scarecrows [Image: italian-flag.jpg?s=612x612&w=0&k=20&c=tO...eKFgvtgqU=]

Specters Armada Scarecrows Czechia
Panthers Specters Jets Scarecrows Usa [Image: 4star.png] [Image: challengecup.png] [Image: challengecup.png]
RIP Dangel #AD26 | RIP TDZ

11-18-2019, 02:34 PM.bojo Wrote:
11-18-2019, 02:32 PMFlowseidon Wrote: Keeps the spots available for equal chance for both position sets. Otherwise you get 6 wingers where the last winger on the team may not be as deserving as center #4

[Image: giphy.gif]

Shout out to ml002, schultzy, slashacm, tedward!
[Image: blastmeaway.gif]

[Image: f4IDm9I.jpg] I [Image: specterspp.png] I [Image: czechup.png] I [Image: gs89eGV.png] I [Image: f4IDm9I.jpg]
[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]

09-05-2018, 10:04 PMBeaver Wrote: Wow look what the PT affiliation has done to our pristine league.
12-19-2018, 12:31 AMBeaver Wrote: I personally blame the PT affiliation for handing out massive amounts of free TPE to all these players, inflating the TPE they're at when they get called up.
[Image: Capture21.PNG?width=400&height=90]

11-18-2019, 02:34 PM.bojo Wrote:
11-18-2019, 02:32 PMFlowseidon Wrote: Keeps the spots available for equal chance for both position sets. Otherwise you get 6 wingers where the last winger on the team may not be as deserving as center #4

Maybe I'll start a wildcard sim of 1v1s to start deciding the teams

Is there a record of previous all-star teams?

[Image: DrunkenTeddy.gif]

[Image: CsnVET2.png]  |  [Image: sXDU6JX.png]

Good thing I kept my first team spot, my second time being a first thing all Star!

[Image: 55708_s.gif]

First Ever SHL Goal:
Code:
5. New England Wolfpack , Kristaps Ball 1 (Piotr Czerkawski 1, Cameron Dubois 2) at 16:27

First Ever Hat Trick:
Code:
S45 Game 46 NEW vs TOR
6. New England Wolfpack , Kristaps Ball 1 (Artemi Berezin 3, Tigole Bitties 5) at 5:21
9. New England Wolfpack , Kristaps Ball 2 (Artemi Berezin 4) at 18:58
10. New England Wolfpack , Kristaps Ball 3 (Tigole Bitties 7, Manuel Gotze 2) at 19:38 (Empty Net)

[Image: YztPk3T.png] [Image: 6by0kBi.png]
(This post was last modified: 11-18-2019, 02:42 PM by Flowseidon.)

11-18-2019, 02:37 PMDrunkenTeddy Wrote: Is there a record of previous all-star teams?

You can fin most of them here

gordieboom has been keeping track

Here's S49 since that's not there yet

What were the changes?

[Image: BoucherFan12.gif]

[Image: benzeev.gif]

06-11-2021, 05:33 PMKenitohMenara Wrote: [Image: BLUE.jpeg]
Welcome to the hall, Ben!

11-18-2019, 02:37 PMDrunkenTeddy Wrote: Is there a record of previous all-star teams?

in shl history under the season awards but no list by season. Might be intersting to do that for all stars and each award tbh

11-18-2019, 03:08 PMgolden_apricot Wrote:

in shl history under the season awards but no list by season. Might be intersting to do that for all stars and each award tbh

i was wrong its the individual awards that does not have this

11-18-2019, 02:38 PMjcfbey01 Wrote: Good thing I kept my first team spot, my second time being a first thing all Star!
Still a bust lol

Grats buddy

[Image: Carbine.gif]
Sig Credit: Suavemente, rum_ham, Turd Ferguson

[Image: s9JOf1N.png][Image: wW0VNnL.png]

[Image: 711381262207811636.png]