Create Account

The goalie, the managers and the rookies (Rage signings)

[Image: Rage-Banner.png]

The Manhattan Rage are proud to announce the signings and extensions of the following players!

Julien Villeneuve - @adamantium
S51: $4,750,000
S52: $2,500,000

Adam is somebody that from the moment he recreated we were depressed thinking we wouldn't be able to bring him in. Everything fell in place perfectly and we were able to make it work. We could not be happier to be bringing Adam to the team and finally having the chance to have him involved with the Rage. One of my personal best friends on the site, he's an incredible guy who is going to just make our team that much better!

Phineas Gold - @Z0REM
S52: $3,000,000
S53: $5,000,000
S54: $5,000,000

From the moment we drafted him, z0 has shown legitimate and true leadership. He is an incredible person and player, and having won back-to-back Four Star Cups I feel he's shown to be a major factor. Not only that, the guy is just a great cook and has the team constantly starving and drooling over the pictures he shares. We're so glad we were able to bring him in and so happy to have committed long term!

Peter Larson - @Tomasnz
S52: $4,000,000*
S53: $4,000,000*
S54: $4,000,000*
S55: $4,000,000*
S56: $4,000,000*
S57: $4,000,000*
S58: $4,000,000*
S59: $4,000,000*
* Full No Trade Clause

Speaking of a long-term commitment, this guy is committing! Tomas has been nothing short of incredible since joining the team. He's the commissioner of our Fantasy Football League, he adds adorable pictures, he leads our adventuring and he's one of the smartest people in the room for just about any room he walks into. He's an incredible person who does so much for us and we're so, so glad to have him committed long term here!

Luke Thomason - @"luketd"
S52: $3,000,000^
S53: $3,000,000^
S54: $3,000,000^
^Hometown Discount

The Co-GM, one hell of a person. There really isn't much to say that he doesn't already know. I love the guy, I respect the guy. He's an absolute genius and he's doing so much to lead us to the Cup in the near, near future.

Jax Aittokallio - @JayWhy
S52: $3,000,000^
S53: $3,000,000^
S54: $3,000,000^
^Hometown Discount

Yeah, so anyway.

I'm so glad to be announcing these extensions and the signing of Adam. We're absolutely overjoyed to have everybody on board here and are looking forward to a very bright future ahead here!

An old man's dream ended. A young man's vision of the future opened wide. Young men have visions, old men have dreams. But the place for old men to dream is beside the fire.
[Image: DOF5tXM.png]
[Image: tjyuut.jpg] 
Thanks to Jackson, Copenhagen, and Harry Hans!

GOING DOWN IN STYLE. TOAST4LYFE

Accept

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]

load me up baby, let's rage

[Image: MvfRxO2.png]
sigs by me bitch

Accept! Rage or die!!!

[Image: seamus.png]

Credit to Vulfzilla for the awesome render pic
[Image: gXlAFBa.png]|| [Image: 8CbZQAJ.png]

Adam and a bunch of scrubs tbqh

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]

11-19-2019, 12:09 AMWannabeFinn Wrote: Adam and a bunch of scrubs tbqh

Shhhhhhh

Accept

[Image: tomasnz.gif]

Player Page
(This post was last modified: 11-19-2019, 08:19 AM by Tomen.)

nvm I am dumb

[Image: KSelich.gif]
Thank you all for the amazing sigs & player cards
Germany Citadelles  Stampede [Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: Raptors.png][Image: gs89eGV.png] [Image: eE2UQZC.png] Stampede Citadelles Germany

3. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 5 (Maximilian Wachter, Alexis Metzler) at 16:25
5. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 6 (Steven Stamkos Jr., Brynjar Tusk) at 19:48
8. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 7 (Brynjar Tusk, Alexis Metzler) at 13:55
9. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 8 (Anton Fedorov, Mikelis Grundmanis) at 15:12
10. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 9 (Dickie Pecker) at 19:43 (Empty Net)

11-19-2019, 08:15 AMTomen Wrote: nvm I am dumb

Hi tomen

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]

11-19-2019, 12:09 AMWannabeFinn Wrote: Adam and a bunch of scrubs tbqh

tbh their goalies are better than yours though

[Image: Evok.gif]

[Image: merha.gif]

11-18-2019, 10:40 PMadamantium Wrote: baby rage

[Image: unknown.png]

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

[Image: cainbanner_35.jpg]

Processed.

[Image: bobby1.jpg]

[Image: DaNnVpo.png]   [Image: CfsNrQZ.png]   [Image: ZZLBWWZ.png]
Kraken | Switzerland | Jets