Create Account

Donini 11/24 (x2?)
(This post was last modified: 11-24-2019, 01:23 AM by BDonini.)

we doing double media this season?

[Image: SCxjSLk.png]x2
@Geekusoid

[Image: HNTHZCk.png]x2
@syko

[Image: OuPz1Ws.png]x2

[Image: nAA2sEL.png]
@DieselJ

[Image: selm.gif]
[Image: sig.gif]

nut

Equip 1. 2/3
Equip 2. 2/3
Equip 3. 2/3 $100k bonus
Equip 4. 2/3

we came up with a quick Equipment Style Graphics Scale for this type of submission and others. Here towards the bottom.

i really like the idea here, always nice to see something different. i like the fact that it sort of mixes the classic gear with the modern style. they all have some decent composition and you matched the colors nicely so it all seems uniform. the jets one came together the best as it feels like its one cohesive concept. im also a fan of the texas one though it is a bit simplistic. the logo added to the top left almost looks like hair and i didnt realize what it actually was until right now, not entirely sure that its needed. the one thing i would like to see moving forward is more detail. goalie masks are elaborate and although these have some solid designs i think there is more potential here.

$1.3 mil x2 $2.6 mil