Create Account

S50 SHL Awards Show

11-22-2019, 04:54 PMkarlssens Wrote: so much kindness on shl. it's disturbing.
disturbing like you! Hahahahahaha get dunked on karl

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]

I hope my Stars crew will bring a few awards home.

[Image: zS2lCMp.png] 

[Image: carpy48.gif]
sigs either by @Wasty, @Nokazoa, @sulovilen, @Capt_Blitzkrieg, @sköldpaddor, @Ragnar, @enigmatic, @Lime or myself

Stars Lions Berserkers
[Image: p1gG0LD.png][Image: DKMMlC3.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: ctsxTFg.png]
my portfolio | my sig shop | gfx discord
[Image: 3GX9nYb.png]
[Image: AfpXX8l.png]

ahh, that's more like it. see ya sunday!

Thanks for the sig ragnar!
[Image: scholz.png]

pride Armada  Player Page || Update Page  Germany pride

best coach a little awkward in hindsight

[Image: selm.gif]
[Image: sig.gif]

Stoked to be nominated, gonna be tough to beat out @notorioustig though

[Image: 66818_s.gif]

Honoured to be nominated alongside two legends for the Dar trophy.

[Image: 17307_s.gif]

StarsnorwayRenegades // PLAYER PAGE || UPDATES \\ RenegadesnorwayStars

Feels nice to get two nominations here <3

Argonauts Stars Battleborn Czechia

11-22-2019, 04:58 PMSpartanGibbles Wrote: Mah Boi @notorioustig with the Double Nom

Twice the nom, double the loss

[Image: crtigger.gif]
[Image: murphy.png]

Thank you to the awards committee for your excellent work as always. Its been a special season for izzy team wise and individually.. i'm really appreciative of that this late in my career.

[Image: OnGNB1G.gif]

[Image: cgv4vCv.png]|[Image: 95lCCDx.png]|[Image: KgwtJeY.png]
Knights|Dragons|Austria

Best gm should be joe and tdz every year

[Image: unknown.png]

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

[Image: cainbanner_35.jpg]

Hold up, inactives can win awards/be nominated? Crazy.

Platoon Elk Elk Platoon
Argonauts Argonauts
PlatoonGermanyRaptors

[Image: AH23zKq.png]
Thank you karey, OrbitingDeath Ragnar, and sköldpaddor for sigs! 
[Image: BAL_Player_Page.png] [Image: BAL_Update.png]
(This post was last modified: 11-22-2019, 08:54 PM by Tomen.)

Shouldn'T AWil get the Coach nom seeing as he is the official Hammy coach with permissions and posted most of the line changes?

EDIT: Literally every post in the Hammy lines was made by A Wil barring the very first one.

[Image: KSelich.gif]
Thank you all for the amazing sigs & player cards
Germany Citadelles  Stampede [Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: Raptors.png][Image: gs89eGV.png] [Image: eE2UQZC.png] Stampede Citadelles Germany

3. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 5 (Maximilian Wachter, Alexis Metzler) at 16:25
5. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 6 (Steven Stamkos Jr., Brynjar Tusk) at 19:48
8. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 7 (Brynjar Tusk, Alexis Metzler) at 13:55
9. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 8 (Anton Fedorov, Mikelis Grundmanis) at 15:12
10. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 9 (Dickie Pecker) at 19:43 (Empty Net)

@Tate not getting at least a ROTY nom is weak even though we all know who will win it, but good work and congrats to all the noms.

[Image: NiclasWastlund26.gif]
#40 Niclas Wastlund - W - VANCOUVER WHALERS Whalers / MINNESOTA MONARCHS Monarchs
[Image: vlPUU9v.png][Image: ammBPLt.png][Image: rnZeas5.png][Image: V9MXpXR.png]

11-22-2019, 08:54 PMWasty Wrote: @Tate not getting at least a ROTY nom is weak even though we all know who will win it, but good work and congrats to all the noms.

If it was a rookie class like last season's he would've likely gotten a nom and maybe even had a case to win it but this season's rookie class was really really strong. There were 3 rookies with more than 35 points this season, that hasn't happened before as far back as the indexes go and only 5 rookies had 35+ points in the entire S40s. Really good season for Booth, just kinda unlucky.

[Image: selm.gif]
[Image: sig.gif]

Honoured by the surprise nom for the Bojo

[Image: CptSquall.gif]