Create Account

Season 51 the plan
(This post was last modified: 11-22-2019, 07:20 PM by Tomasnz.)

Hi,

First off a huge thank you to everyone for bearing with us during this tough week and handling the delay to the start of the new season in as good a humor as possible.

Here is the background for anyone that missed the previous announcement delaying the preseason.

HO has been working with a great team of people to explore and understand the issues and ramifications as well as possible ways forward. Where necessary we have consulted with LRs with GMs and even with goalie discord.

What we have decided is to get season 51 started as soon as possible using the same set up as S50, however with the following restrictions for the season.
  1. Undoing all redistributions from off season - excluding equipment ones (refunding as necessary,)
  2. Introducing a 20 point gap cap between Passing and Scoring for all players being regressed during the s50/51 off season.
  3. freezing all redistributions not related to equipment indefinitely (please note that this includes build changes)
  4. This will allow s51 to be played out in a similar meta environment to s50
please note that any attempt to skirt the above in order to influence player builds beyond normal progression will be considered circumvention. (for example, retiring and unretiring).

Any questions on the above please post below, and someone will either troll you or helpfully answer your question.

For S52 and beyond, we are exploring a number of options both STHS and other. If you want to know more, chat to your GM. @SDCore is leading this for us right now and I'll try and get him to give a bit of an update mid season if we can. basically watch this space.
What this means?

Hopefully very little for most players except waiting. what needs to happen now is that all regressing players need to be double checked for compliance with the new rule and a batch of redistributions need to be reversed. Once that is done the simmers can do their final prep for preseason. We are HOPING for early next week!

Once again a huge thank you to everyone in the league for generally understanding and mostly staying classy.

have a good weekend!

[Image: tomasnz.gif]

Player Page

we've been foiled boys

"For S52 and beyond, we are exploring a number of options both STHS and other." yeeet
(This post was last modified: 11-22-2019, 07:09 PM by hotdog.)

thanks tomas and HO!

can you edit point #1 to clarify that all equipment-related redistributions are exempt from that undoing before a hundred people ask that

[Image: ekovanotter.gif]
thanks @Carpy48 and @frithjofr and @rum_ham and @Julio Tokolosh and @Briedaqueduc for the sigs
Armada Inferno norway

Good luck HO, hopefully no one decides to freak out too much. Thanks for your hard work these past few days (also to everyone else looking for solutions)

[Image: TommySalami.gif]

Blizzard Raptors Blizzard Raptors Blizzard Raptors Blizzard Raptors Blizzard

EDM All-Time Leader in Goals, Assists and Points

Corey is best boi

Platoon Elk Elk Platoon
Argonauts Argonauts
PlatoonGermanyRaptors

[Image: AH23zKq.png]
Thank you karey, OrbitingDeath Ragnar, and sköldpaddor for sigs! 
[Image: BAL_Player_Page.png] [Image: BAL_Update.png]

poomilton

[Image: giphy.gif]

It must have truly been defcon 1 if you went to goalie discord

[Image: urawa4.jpg]
Special thanks to @Sleepy for the signature
(This post was last modified: 11-22-2019, 07:13 PM by FinnRhys.)

11-22-2019, 07:08 PMhotdog Wrote: thanks tomas and HO!

can you edit point #1 to clarify that all equipment-related redistributions are exempt from that undoing before a hundred people ask that

This! Can you clarify point 1? I purchased equipment this offseason and redistributed because I have no real need for it, will that be reversed? Question 1/100

WolfpackBlizzardRaptors  raiders Switzerland  FINN RHYS  Switzerland raiders Raptors Blizzard Wolfpack

[Image: hockey__27674.1518661372.1000.1200.jpg?c=2]

[Image: iOjAcRd.gif]

Thanks for doing this, the effort put in is really showing and we can't be thankful enough for the work you do

[Image: 59269_s.png]

S66 Damian Littleton

[Image: CsnVET2.png] || [Image: wu5MVvy.png]|| [Image: c8B2LE3.png]
Battleborn | Barracuda | Usa

Eff
Aych
Em

[Image: doubtfulalpha.gif]
[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
[Image: sN8N4xa.png][Image: 639861613880541184.png] Cal Juice [Image: 639861613880541184.png][Image: RyzkmSj.png]
[Image: Eo2nBCt.png] Tomas Zadina
[Image: snacnei.png] Brady McIntyre
[Image: ice-level.svg]

I was here for things.... :eyes:

[Image: sdcore.gif]

Player Page [Image: berserkers.png] [Image: syndicate2.png]Update Page

[Image: sgu3vVP.png]
[Image: 9vq7IEu.png]

I have a question related to people restricted by the SMJHL cap. My update this week has a redistribution from puck handling of 2TPE so that I can have whole numbers for my 425 build. Is there any way to accomodate capped junior players under the new rules?

[Image: EsVSFns.png][Image: uzmDXiJ.png]
Sigs by @Carpy48 and @tweedledunn

I love this. Basically everything I could've wanted as a resolution to get S51 underway without too long a wait.

[Image: Gabe-lights.png]
[Image: nMz40Vc.gif]

Luckily I'm still Capped in the Js...

[Image: nokazoa.gif]

CURRENT PLAYER

[Image: sN8N4xa.png]         [Image: xd5tvj8.png]

FORMER PLAYER

[Image: ktJ2jTl.png]