Create Account

Hanson Vs. The World - From The Badger Enterprise Newspaper

With the World junior Championships underway, Badger’s favorite son has found himself in a disappointing situation. Drafted to Team USA as one half of the S50 eligible picks, Hanson has been relegated to the 4th line.  When asked, Hanson had this to say, “Yeah, I’m not thrilled about being 4th line, but I just have to look at it as paying my dues in the WJC.”  

The WJC consisted of two seperate rounds this year, the first being an exhibition round followed by the actual round robin tournament. The leader boards for the exhibition rounds were uncharacteristically void of Hanson’s name, even though he led Team USA in hits for the round. With a mere average of 8 minutes per game Hanson still managed to show his skills by scoring the only goal for Team USA in the first period of their losing match against Germany.

Now well into the round robin tournament, things have not improved for our hometown boy. Still on the 4th line with an average game time of little more than seven and a half minutes, Hanson is finding it hard to showcase is impressive skills. “It’s frustrating, it really is. But, what can you do? Right? Not only am I coming off my rookie season in the SMJHL, but this is my rookie season for the WJC.”, said Hanson. “Do I want more ice time? Hell yeah I do. Am I going to get it, no. I just gotta keep telling myself its part of being a rookie. Everyone told me coming into the SMJHL that as a rookie I’d be getting the short end of the stick, and well here it is.”, Hanson was quoted as saying. “But you can bet your sweet ass that come next year’s WJC, I’m going to be looking to kick some major ass.”

305 Words

[Image: Spicy_Funko.jpg]
Player Page             Update Thread

Armada

[Image: image.png]
[Image: dankestmemes69420.gif]

[Image: vhY18i8.png] [Image: gs89eGV.png] [Image: nBgNUTY.png]
Armada        Canada        Stampede
Falcons        Usa

Give the man his ice time. This is why Team World is the place to be

don’t piss off stan or he’ll hit ya

[Image: bluesfan55.gif]