Create Account

WJC USA Netless

So the World Junior Cup is going on here in Finland and I made the USA squad but through 12 I just been holding the bench down. While I have a itch to get out on the ice I understand that being a rookie I won’t get much playing time if any but I will continue to practice and get better. When and if my time comes I will be prepared to take advantage of it and show the world what I can do. If I don’t get a chance I hopefully will make it again next season and really show everyone that Trey Nets is the real deal and ready to go. I’m preparing to fly back to St. Louis soon and rejoin my teammates to get the season kicked off. Gotta go for now, I hear someone yelling for some water.

We'll get you off that bench. USA all day!

[Image: seamus.png]

Credit to Vulfzilla for the awesome render pic
[Image: gXlAFBa.png]|| [Image: 8CbZQAJ.png]

I understand Trey, I’m in a similar situation on the team. It’s just an honor to represent USA in our first year. Next year maybe we will get some more ice time! - Al Kayhall

[Image: sfOMki5.png]