Create Account

Life On Autopilot - Episode 27

Introducing the Episode Twenty-Seven of Life On Autopilot, my podcast series.

Episode Twenty-Seven

Topics:
- My Favorite Singers!
- Questions!
- Tesla Cybertruck Reveal and Review!
- 3 Great songs!

Music:
- Slappydoodle
- Bonk

Thank you for your questions: @CFJ @Slappydoodle @Bonk @Toivo

Give a listen to these podcasts as well;
The Big Slappy Hour
Beancast with ArGarBarGar
The JoeKast
Johnson and Johnson Podcast
Nocturnal Emissions
Taterade Podcast
Podcast by Toivo
Rich and Adam Podcast
The Press Box
The Podcast I Will Regret Making
Notorious Nerding

PLEASE DO NOT GRADE UNTIL THE WEEKEND (11/25 - 12/1) Cheers

[Image: NiclasWastlund26.gif]
#40 Niclas Wastlund - W - VANCOUVER WHALERS Whalers / MINNESOTA MONARCHS Monarchs
[Image: vlPUU9v.png][Image: ammBPLt.png][Image: rnZeas5.png][Image: V9MXpXR.png]

I guess you're right Wasty if they named it something else, people wouldn't have cared or reacted to it at all. But like you mentioned also it does not and look like a typical Mustang to be called the Mustang Mach E. Even them just having the exterior of a Mustang with a few technological changes but with components of an electric car would've went well with the American Muscle Consumer base.

[Image: Crossfit.gif]

[Image: CFJ1.gif]

Thanks to prettyburn, TML, Carpy, JNH, Jepox, Engi, Karey, Flappy, Skolpadder, Mook, DollarAndADream, Smirnov and Toe for the sigs.

Code:
Crossfit's First Career SHL Goal, 4. Manhattan Rage , Crossfit Jesus 1 (Pedro Sarantez, Nucky Toohoots) at 5:51

Code:
Devitt's First Career SHL Goal, 5. Calgary Dragons , Prince Devitt 1 (Barry Batsbak 21, Mike Izzy 14) at 10:43

11-27-2019, 01:06 PMCFJ Wrote: I guess you're right Wasty if they named it something else, people wouldn't have cared or reacted to it at all.  But like you mentioned also it does not and look like a typical Mustang to be called the Mustang Mach E. Even them just having the exterior of a Mustang with a few technological changes but with components of an electric car  would've went well with the American Muscle Consumer base.
I think Ford was forced to do something drastic to make their EV stand out and they took it. I’m sure they ruffled feathers but in the end I think Ford was trying to only attract 50% of their Mustang base and 50% of EV buyers to the Mustang Mach-E. For Ford they saw Tesla with 85% of the market share and getting dangerously close to Oero/Kleenex/Zamboni level of standing they had to come with their most recognizable name to attract attention.

It doesn’t look like a Mustang obviously being 4Dr and a SUV the front fascia does have Mustang features and the tail lights are all Mustang. But underneath it’s the now the quickest mustang in the “stable” and should attract new people to ford. Time will tell if it pays off, I hope it’s a success and Ford continues making new EVs, the problem is when an OEM comes out with an EV they’re usually compliance cars with zero effort, this one has effort so I hope it’s a big seller, anything to get more ICE off the road.

#40 Niclas Wastlund - W - VANCOUVER WHALERS Whalers / MINNESOTA MONARCHS Monarchs
[Image: vlPUU9v.png][Image: ammBPLt.png][Image: rnZeas5.png][Image: V9MXpXR.png]

Funny story about Psych. I was in Greece for a few weeks at my in-laws place. All the tv stations they got were either in Greek, Italian or German, basically. I speak none of those. For some reason, Psych was on one station twice a day in English with Greek subtitles. It was the only thing in English I could find. I had never seen it before, but by the time I got home I was hooked.

I actually kinda like the Tesla pickup. I just wanted to get a rise out of you and it’s a known soft spot.

I enjoyed the Stooges a lot.

[Image: nQDbTbM.png]

[Image: hA5o4UG.png]

11-28-2019, 01:17 AMSlappydoodle Wrote: Funny story about Psych. I was in Greece for a few weeks at my in-laws place. All the tv stations they got were either in Greek, Italian or German, basically. I speak none of those. For some reason, Psych was on one station twice a day in English with Greek subtitles. It was the only thing in English I could find. I had never seen it before, but by the time I got home I was hooked.

I actually kinda like the Tesla pickup. I just wanted to get a rise out of you and it’s a known soft spot.

I enjoyed the Stooges a lot.

That’s hilarious about Psych, I remember stumbling upon the pilot episode and loving it. I think I have the first 5 seasons on DVD lol

I’m still working on Mrs. Wasty to let me put a deposit in for it.

Love the stooges, Pudding Attack did a cover of “I wanna be a dog for one show.