Create Account

Taterade Podcast Ep. 14

Hello and thank you for joining me for another episode of Taterade! If you'd like to ask me questions for future shows, please do so by clicking HERE

Taterade Ep. 14

(Podcast is 37 mins long)

**Special thank you to producer @Wasty (You da best)

[Image: p82ugau.png]
(This post was last modified: 11-28-2019, 01:58 AM by Slappydoodle.)

Teething was not fun. My kids are 13 and 11 now and we’ve still got a little area in the freezer packed with frozen teething rings for any visiting babies.

That ending tune was quite a trip. I dug it quite a bit.

Kid, I can’t imagine why you’re not prepared to plook yourself in the ass daily for your own health. I laughed out loud and woke my wife up who was sleeping on the couch when you were talking about that. Unbelievable

[Image: nQDbTbM.png]

[Image: hA5o4UG.png]

11-28-2019, 01:58 AMSlappydoodle Wrote: Teething was not fun. My kids are 13 and 11 now and we’ve still got a little area in the freezer packed with frozen teething rings for any visiting babies.

That ending tune was quite a trip. I dug it quite a bit.

Kid, I can’t imagine why you’re not prepared to plook yourself in the ass daily for your own health. I laughed out loud and woke my wife up who was sleeping on the couch when you were talking about that. Unbelievable

Yes! LOL, I had a good laugh about it as well, and it's just too funny of a story that I couldn't help but share it. Teething is not fun, my son currently acts like he's possessed by a demon and contorts his body and grabs at his face and I feel so bad for him. Life is sure strange that way!

I appreciate the listen and thank you for the comment Smile

[Image: p82ugau.png]

Finally got to listen to this. Another great episode with lots of different content. 
Thanks for sharing all the... 'details', definitely made me laugh as well, but at least you're doing better.

[Image: zS2lCMp.png] 

[Image: carpy48.gif]
sigs either by @Wasty, @Nokazoa, @sulovilen, @Capt_Blitzkrieg, @sköldpaddor, @Ragnar, @enigmatic, @Lime or myself

Stars Lions Berserkers
[Image: p1gG0LD.png][Image: DKMMlC3.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: ctsxTFg.png]
my portfolio | my sig shop | gfx discord
[Image: 3GX9nYb.png]
[Image: AfpXX8l.png]