Create Account

Thank you Renegades!

I just want to say a heartfelt thank you to the Texas Renegades for believing in me so much and taking me sixth overall. You guys have really touched my heart and I'm excited to join your team. Getting drafted so high was a dream that I thought would never come true. You made my draft day special and I cannot say how grateful I am for that. You just have no idea how much it means to me and how amazingly stunned I was that things worked out this way. Worked out the best way. I couldn't have ended up with a better team and I really mean that. I am excited about the future again and ready to take on the world together. Let's bring a Cup home! I'm looking forward to being a part of this franchise for a long time to come. I hope that you'll want to keep me as long as I want to stay haha. Because I'm not going anywhere! I'm here for the long run.

I intend to be a very special center who can be a franchise player and I'm glad we share the same vision for the future. I'm glad you saw something in me that made you decide to take the chance one me. This could be a long term partnership that lasts a career, and that is my hope. Over the years I will grow and one day I will wear your jersey. I will step out onto your ice and then it will all have come full circle. I will work hard to get there and I will not let you guys down. You will not regret picking me if I have anything to say about it. Again, thank you, I'm just so excited to be starting my journey with you! Renegades

[Image: oie_floaties.gif]

great to hear that Smile . Renegades

I will put home all the nice passes you are going to send over to me. deadly duo coming to the SHL soon. Cool

[Image: wachter3.png]
Alexander Wachter, RW, S51
Carolina Kraken - Texas Renegades - Winnipeg Aurora 
Player Page // Update Page

So glad we got you at 6 overall man. Now it's up to you to make us proud, which you are already doing

[Image: 54855_s.gif]

Knights ||  Patriotes

Whalers|| Renegades ||  Patriotes ||  Finland

Renegades ||Militia ||Canada  

[Image: jearim.gif]

11-28-2019, 06:36 AMMP7 Wrote: great to hear that  SmileRenegades

I will put home all the nice passes you are going to send over to me.  deadly duo coming to the SHL soon.  Cool

No passing allowed

[Image: unknown.png]

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

[Image: cainbanner_35.jpg]