Create Account

Wilson's Last Lap

It’s been a while in the making as I thought I would be retiring about 6 seasons ago, but here I still am about go into my 20th and final season in the SHL, and 22nd on the site. Three and half real life years ago, I never imagined that I would still be so invested in this player and league. I wish I could just keep going forever but it’s time for Wilson to ride off into the sunset. This league and all of you guys have provided me with so many great memories over the years. Whether it was riding the roller coaster that was the Seattle Riot in the S30s, losing to the Calgary Dragons in the playoffs (regardless what team I’m playing for), or hoisting three cups in West Kendall, my teammates were always there to make it a blast. So I just want to take a moment to thank all of you before going into this emotional season for myself. If you're not mentioned in here, you're still awesome; thank you everyone.

Knights
Starting in Kelowna, I’d like to give one last big shout out to @Jenny and @ej27 for being awesome GMs and the reason I stuck around. I’ve already told you guys this many times up to this point, but once again thank you. @Zoone16 @tweedledunn , @ckroyal97 @Kalakar @XLeafer @Slowpoke love you guys and I’m so glad we were able to play together in Kelowna. That was a great team, and like Jenny and EJ you guys are a huge reason I stuck around.

Riot
My time with the Riot was in some ways a total disaster, but it was also very entertaining. The high turnover rate of GMs led to a lot of drama. @Samee and @mpclardy , idk if you’re even around anymore, but I’m looking at you guys. Love you Samee even if you stripped me of the captaincy twice. @Abdeezy thank you for drafting me and being a good friend during our time in Seattle. I think you were easily the best GM I had in Seattle. Hope I was worth that 7th overall pick you used on me. @BruinsFanatic10 despite you being a fan of the Bruins and constantly bringing up 2011, it was a pleasure to be teammates with you. Thanks for being awesome.

@r1c3bowl22 you are one of the best friends made on this site. It has been an absolute treat to get to know. Best of luck with the rest of your education and music making. Love you and thanks for trading me to a good team. Maybe if I end up recreating down the road, we can be teammates again.

Platoon
What can I say about West Kendall other it was the pinnacle of my career. Every single one of you guys on that team thank you so much for making it special. I’m so glad we were able to win three cups together, there’s no one else I would have rather done it with. @ej27 @Insayne @[.bojo] @Rabidsponge21 @XLeafer @Acsolap not sure why this isn't tagging bojo properly.

@JR95 huge thank you to you for putting together an unbelievable team in West Kendall. I have nothing but respect for your GMing ability. Thank you so much for trading me back to Seattle/Tampa, means a lot to me. On top of that, it was a pleasure to get to know you. Good luck with everything in life!

@Zoone16 you were the best teammate I had on this site and a great captain. You have made my time here amazing throughout my career, and I am happy to call you my friend. Best of luck with everything in life. I hope that if I end up recreating down the road, we will end up on the same team again.

Barracuda
My time in Tampa Bay has been short, but I have had a lot of fun here. You guys have a great young team going with an awesome locker room. I am so happy to see that @JSS was able to turn that franchise into something good. It would have been awesome to win the cup last season, but I have faith you guys will get it done soon. Hopefully this season! @Pris @ztevans @Kalakar @Jepox @XLeafer @Fantobens @MCP_

Shl
Finally, thank you to everyone in that legendary S31 draft class. It was an absolute treat to be a part of that group, every one of you is awesome.

Not sure as to whether I will recreate or not, perhaps down the line, we shall see. So if this is farewell then I wish you guys all the best and hope that this league continues to thrive. I am very proud of what I was able to accomplish around here, and looking forward to that games played stat hitting 1000. All the best to my favourite simulation hockey league. Maybe I’ll be back for FHM.

[835 words]

Player Page --- Update Page
[Image: twils.gif]
Picture credit to Allen, Jenny, enigmatic, Wasty, ckroyal92, 701, and EJ

300+ Career Goals, 750+ Career Points
5th All-Time Goals Scored for WKP,
8th All-Time Goals Scored for SEA/TBB
3rd All-Time in Playoff Points
17th All-Time in Goals

6 Consecutive 50+ Point Seasons, 7 Total
Quote:"idc if ur naked if ur holding that cup" -Jenny

<3

[Image: zdenkoberanek.gif]
Sigs by @enigmatic, @Geekusoid, @sve7en  and @Wasty 
Zach Evans
 | Player Page | Update Page
Nikolai Evans
| Player Page | Update Page

_/_/_/

[Image: unknown.png]

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

[Image: cainbanner_35.jpg]

What a legend Bowdown

[Image: lebbish.gif]

Have fun in retirement! Good luck with the new player if you recreate.

[Image: Kalakar1.gif]

Oh shit yeah 1000 games congrats twils

[Image: Klaus2.jpg]

_/

[Image: 3.png]

@twils goat

_/ _/ _/ _/

[Image: Fantobens.gif]

<3

[Image: Jepox.gif]

<3

[Image: giphy.gif]

love you twils, lowkey hurt trading you <3 (did I really strip you of captaincy twice?)

@twils thanks for the kind words, I don't know how deserving I am of that haha it was great to know you here, and it was certainly a pain to trade you. I didn't want to do that, but I'm glad I was able to send you to WKP. I had a blast with them, and I'm sure you did as well. You lifted 3 more Cups than I did with them too! Best of luck to you moving forward. Thanks for all the memories!

Your mental health is just as important as your physical health. Please take care of it. Here are some helpful links just in case.

Algonquin College Student Support Services - 613-727-4723
Crisis Text Line - Text 'HOME' to 741741
Distress Centre Ottawa and Region - 613-288-3311
Good2Talk - 1-866-925-5454
Kid's Help Phone - 1-800-668-6868
Mental Health Hotline Ontario - 1-866-531-2600
National Suicide Prevention Lifeline - 1-800-273-8255

Click here for a list of crisis centres within Canada
Suicide Prevention Resource Centre
Suicide Awareness Voices of Education

If you have the contact info to your local mental help centres, let me know!

--------------------
[Image: 34987_s.gif]
Player Page | Updates

[Image: 8y3FJne.jpg][Image: kA0CbGn.png][Image: aGT9Qsn.png]

Cheers Knights

[Image: fm4oNHu.png]    Aurora  norway  Raptors     [Image: YHC5qMO.png]
[Image: 47986_s.gif]

@twils

There are times where a person does not know what to say but thank you. Back in the summer of 2016 we started our adventure in the SHL in Kelowna. We discussed builds. We completed tasks. We cheered and despaired after every sim. We went through the SHL Draft and ended up on separate teams. Through the fun, the sad, and the drama, we kept encouraging one another.
The day you got traded to West Kendall marked the start of our 2nd adventure as teammates. As if 2 cups weren’t enough in the juniors, we went ahead and claimed 3 in the SHL. What a ride that was. As our players grew older we started looking at milestones, debating when we would retire and whether/when we would recreate.
And now at the end of our adventure, it seems only fitting that you retire as one of the most successful players from the S31 class. I don’t know when or if you’ll recreate. But I’ll be here, or on discord, ready to share some laughs along the way.

So from the bottom of my heart, thank you.

P.S:
Once a Knight
Always a Knight.
Knights

[Image: Zoone16.gif]

[Image: 9QVaMRC.png] [Image: canybyK.png] [Image: sXDU6JX.png]

11-29-2019, 01:16 AMZoone16 Wrote: @twils

There are times where a person does not know what to say but thank you. Back in the summer of 2016 we started our adventure in the SHL in Kelowna. We discussed builds. We completed tasks. We cheered and despaired after every sim. We went through the SHL Draft and ended up on separate teams. Through the fun, the sad, and the drama, we kept encouraging one another.
The day you got traded to West Kendall marked the start of our 2nd adventure as teammates. As if 2 cups weren’t enough in the juniors, we went ahead and claimed 3 in the SHL. What a ride that was. As our players grew older we started looking at milestones, debating when we would retire and whether/when we would recreate.
And now at the end of our adventure, it seems only fitting that you retire as one of the most successful players from the S31 class. I don’t know when or if you’ll recreate. But I’ll be here, or on discord, ready to share some laughs along the way.

So from the bottom of my heart, thank you.

P.S:
Once a Knight
Always a Knight.
Knights
Means a lot to hear that from you <3
I wish I could have put it that well myself, it has been a pleasure to share this ride with you.

Once a Toonza
Always a Toonza

Player Page --- Update Page
[Image: twils.gif]
Picture credit to Allen, Jenny, enigmatic, Wasty, ckroyal92, 701, and EJ

300+ Career Goals, 750+ Career Points
5th All-Time Goals Scored for WKP,
8th All-Time Goals Scored for SEA/TBB
3rd All-Time in Playoff Points
17th All-Time in Goals

6 Consecutive 50+ Point Seasons, 7 Total
Quote:"idc if ur naked if ur holding that cup" -Jenny