Create Account

The JoeKast #24!!

Welcome the the Thanksgiving Edition of the JoeKast!

Thanks to @ztevans, @Bonk, @FuzzSHL, and @slothfacekilla for the questions!

Listen here: The JoeKast #24!!

[Image: JKortesi81.gif]
SpectersScarecrowsDragonsBlizzardUsaSpectersMilitiaDragonsBlizzardScarecrows

Update Page
Player Page
(This post was last modified: 11-29-2019, 01:58 AM by caltroit_red_flames.)

Jesus @JKortesi81 you could actually be a radio guy, really entertaining to listen to

Edit: Totally right about NSHL. I personally tried to do too much and EHM was a bad sim to choose for a sim league, but I also tried doing too much with traits. I don't see that happening whatsoever here.

[Image: doubtfulalpha.gif]
[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
[Image: sN8N4xa.png][Image: 639861613880541184.png] Cal Juice [Image: 639861613880541184.png][Image: RyzkmSj.png]
[Image: Eo2nBCt.png] Tomas Zadina
[Image: snacnei.png] Brady McIntyre
[Image: ice-level.svg]

Another great epsiode. That opening segment rant was great listening Bowdown

[Image: OnGNB1G.gif]

[Image: cgv4vCv.png]|[Image: 95lCCDx.png]|[Image: KgwtJeY.png]
Knights|Dragons|Austria

11-29-2019, 01:40 AMcaltroit_red_flames Wrote: Jesus @JKortesi81 you could actually be a radio guy, really entertaining to listen to

Edit: Totally right about NSHL. I personally tried to do too much and EHM was a bad sim to choose for a sim league, but I also tried doing too much with traits. I don't see that happening whatsoever here.

Ever since we first met and I drafted you to STL, you've been nothing but a psychopath overachiever and that's why i love you. You dreamt big with NSHL, and lets face it, starting a league from scratch is fuckin' HARD. You did a great job, and i know your experience from that league will help you with being on the team for the "Fix the SHL" team. Keep it up man.

Thanks for listening.

[Image: JKortesi81.gif]
SpectersScarecrowsDragonsBlizzardUsaSpectersMilitiaDragonsBlizzardScarecrows

Update Page
Player Page

[Image: 5d5.jpg]
lol that hot take on fantasy groups had me in tears

Thanks for the sig ragnar!
[Image: scholz.png]

pride Armada  Player Page || Update Page  Germany pride

LOL... You actually compared Attempted Murder to what Hamiltion did in a Fake Hockey League!!
All good things come to an end.
Another Sim or Game will come along and Fun will commence once again.