Create Account

Kylrad 12/01
(This post was last modified: 11-29-2019, 04:40 AM by Kylrad.)

[Image: a7rnZFP.png]
[Image: hAUIWJX.png]
[Image: ZUXG6vy.png] x2 if x2 for draftees was a thing
[Image: 1JDgYfw.png] x2 if x2 for draftees was a thing

[Image: Kylrad2.gif]
[Image: Kylrad.gif]

jeez you lit as fuck now Bowdown

[Image: 6c148GU.png]
[Image: 1JDgYfw.png]

Sig 1. 3/5 $200k bonus
first off i really like the composition you have goin' on here and i think the tilt of the text really makes the whole thing. the colors are really uniform throughout the whole sig and that makes it all work together nicely. i also think you blended the render into the background really well and that one flare over his shoulder draws your eyes to a perfect spot. text is simple but pretty effective like i previously mentioned. id guess the one thing im not crazy about is the pixelation as i feel like it was overused, it works alright but i think it sticks out too much in certain areas.

Sig 2. 3/5 $200k bonus
i dig the theme here and again i think your text sells that. the detail on the render is really great in the face and shoulder area and i think it gives the render a good amount of depth. i do however feel that the blurring and pixelation looks a bit random and takes away from that. the background being one solid color, aside from the techy overlay, sort of makes the parts outside the middle of the render look flat. i see the work you did around the shoulder patches but the one on the left still sticks out more than id like. solid sig overall.

unfortunately x2 payouts for draftees was the submission week of 11/24

Sig 3. 4/5 $200k bonus
gotta say this is easily my favorite of the bunch as i think it came together the best. once again awesome job on the text, the movement of it goes really well with the rest of the sig. i enjoy the lighting on this one most id say. awesome job incorporating the render into the background much like the first one. theres a whole lot going on in this one but you made it really work... i think that is in part due to the crazy look on the renders face, kinda hard to look away from that. this one is pretty unique id say and thats probably why i like it so much.

Sig 4. 4/5
really solid sig in pretty much all areas. good composition, text, textures, and all that. id say i like the colors in this sig best of the group. again your render incorporation is spot on, no sharp edges or anything like that. i like the render duplication and even though you were really heavy handed with the pixels on the shoulders it actually gives a lot of texture to the already textured background, which i think looks pretty cool. the positioning of it works well too since the strong yellow of the collar draws your eyes to the renders head.

$4.1 mil