Create Account

S51 WFT #1 - Giving Thanks

There are a lot of people on here I'm thankful for.

First I want to thank everyone who does their best to keep the league running. Especially @Eggy216, @SDCore, @BadWolf and everyone else in HO.
Next up is everyone who does their best to ensure that the league will continue to run for a long time. Be it by finding a solution within STHS or making sure, that we can have a clean transition to FHM. @caltroit_red_flames, @DrunkenTeddy and @Tomen this includes you guys.

There are also tons of people, I've enjoyed sharing a locker room with. @SpartanGibbles @BDonini @Dangles13 @shutdown @thiefofcheese @bbjygm @DieselJ @"AtlasHunter" @GCool @Thunfish @tedlamotors @chetib @notoriousTRON @UrsinZ @traphag @Grum @Shmurph @JNH @Leppish @C9Van @TheHockeyist @fever95 @Chris-McZehrl @KlusteR @dylanjj37

Also a special thanks to all the members who have helped me to bring Switzerland on the SHL map. @Toivo @FinnRhys @Zach @ImASurvivor @Symmetrik @kuschy @bluesfan55 @Good_Ole_Kimmy @Mutedfaith @Pandakazi @BuckeyeKeese and especially @esilverm whos coaching skills have brought us very close to the medal round twice now.

And to end this, thanks to @hotdog and his team for making all these great PTs!

[Image: outlaws2.png]  [Image: switzerland2.png] [Image: monarchs.png]  Mathias Seger #15 | Player page | Update page [Image: outlaws2.png] [Image: switzerland2.png] [Image: monarchs.png]
[Image: Segi.gif] 
Sigs by Donini, RainDelay, Fever and OrbitingDeath

12-01-2019, 09:06 PMSegi Wrote: There are a lot of people on here I'm thankful for.

First I want to thank everyone who does their best to keep the league running. Especially @Eggy216, @SDCore, @BadWolf and everyone else in HO.
Next up is everyone who does their best to ensure that the league will continue to run for a long time. Be it by finding a solution within STHS or making sure, that we can have a clean transition to FHM. @caltroit_red_flames, @DrunkenTeddy and @Tomen this includes you guys.

There are also tons of people, I've enjoyed sharing a locker room with. @SpartanGibbles @BDonini @Dangles13 @shutdown @thiefofcheese @bbjygm @DieselJ @"AtlasHunter" @GCool @Thunfish @tedlamotors @chetib @notoriousTRON @UrsinZ @traphag @Grum @Shmurph @JNH @Leppish @C9Van @TheHockeyist @fever95 @Chris-McZehrl @KlusteR @dylanjj37

Also a special thanks to all the members who have helped me to bring Switzerland on the SHL map. @Toivo @FinnRhys @Zach @ImASurvivor @Symmetrik @kuschy @bluesfan55 @Good_Ole_Kimmy @Mutedfaith @Pandakazi @BuckeyeKeese and especially @esilverm whos coaching skills have brought us very close to the medal round twice now.

And to end this, thanks to @hotdog and his team for making all these great PTs!
Don’t forget yourself! You were great in Ho and amazing in every server I share with you.

[Image: badwolf221B42.gif]
[Image: DG0jZcS.png]

Too many people that I'm thankful for to put it in 25 words. I'm specially thankful for @Zoone16 and @NJBadApple for drafting me into a nice and active LR in Kelowna, I'm pretty sure I wouldn't still be on the site without them. I'm also thankful for @Wasty and @JT3 for drafting me in LA, also a great LR that I'm happy to be in.
Besides that shoutout to the rest of Kelowna's and LA's LR, and Canada's LR, especially the Habs Squad, we'll get a win one day :kermitsad:

[Image: BriePK.gif]
|Canada |Steelhawks| Armada|

|Canada| Inferno| Knights|

[Image: unknown.png]

I am thankful that the SHL was created, its been a long time and I've always had great memories from the website. I am thankful for all the teams that have drafted me and all the great people I got a chance to play with.

Code:
45 words

[Image: RBQhWRP.png]
[Image: sLnhTvh.jpg]

I'm thankful for @Ace. He has always taken a chance on me and is such a good dude. S H L wouldn't be the same without him around!

I'm thankful for many things about the SHL.. The people who make the league run smoothly on a daily basis and the work everyone here has put in to make the league what it is today, but I'm most thankful for the friendships I've made and the opportunity to enjoy being fake hockey players together. Big Thanks to all my teammates and players in Calgary over the years, my recent teammates in Halifax and even the old crew in Detroit from back in the day. Also the many people I've met along the way from other teams who've I've enjoyed getting to know. There's too many great members to name so please know if you've ever played for or with me, shared a laugh together, had a good discussion or been a fan of chicken parm then I'm thankful for you! I'm mostly thankful for chicken parm though.. obviously.

---> ParmBorg Highlights <---
[Image: cgv4vCv.png] Goal[Image: 95lCCDx.png]
[Image: parmborg.gif]

[Image: steelhead77.gif]

#1 All-Time SHL Goal & Point Scorer 
- First 2,000 TPE Player in SHL History - 
- First 400 Goal Scorer in SHL History -
- Only 500 Goal Scorer in SHL History -
- First GM to Win 5 & 6 Challenge Cups -
Esa Anrikkanen Award - SMJHL ROY - Est. S34
Vidrik Onoprienko Award Winner - S45

Dragonite[Image: 271.png][Image: 291.png][Image: 321.png][Image: 401.png][Image: 42banner2.png][Image: r-Wt4-AB350oooo.png] Dragonite

I am thankful for being part of this community that has helped me deal with real life and the friends I have made. @Steelhead77 has been there for a lot of it, and he's been a rock for me during the downs and the many ups we've shared together. I love you man Smile

Dragonite

This post goes out to @Citizen of Adraa. Working with CoA is has been great and I deeply regret not hiring him as co-GM sooner.

Thank you CoA, here's to hoping we can finally bring some silverware to Halifax.

[Image: owenm43.gif]
[Image: 9vAsr7c.png]

I want to take time to thank @dmills3 , my Co-GM, and my managment team @"luketd" @Inf1d3l @Gwdjohnson @Otrebor13 @efiug for being the best team a GM can have. Without these guys I couldn't make this team the best it could be, and I will always be grateful for it.

[Image: MCP_.gif]
     [Image: ICON1.png][Image: lions-button-updates.png]
(This post was last modified: 12-01-2019, 09:53 PM by JNH.)

i’d like to thank @SDCore for mentioning me

i’d like to thank @Segi for mentioning me

i’d like to thank @shutdown for mentioning me

and obv would like to thank everyone i love for being people that i love - love u guys u know who u are

also thanks to anyone else who mentioned me

[Image: NCQjJT2.png]
Berserkers     -       syndicate      -     Berserkers

Okay so I only have 36 minutes left and I’ve been in the car the whole day.

I’m not going to @ anyone because it would take too long

But honestly thank you to the whole shl community as a whole

Thanks for the czechs and the Rage

It’s been a pleasure GMing for Rage members

Czechia is the BESTIA, it’s one of the better things for the site for me. Great people and great convos there

I am thankful for everyone on Vancouver who i gmed and coached, it has been one of the best experiences on the site, and seeing them grow up is amazing

I am thankful for Nipple Nuggy people, especially EsilverM

Thank you guys

Special shoutout to Infidel, homie throughout he came back

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]

i am thankful for the simon t hockey simulator and all the buffalo stampedes and everyone else who made my time here great and enjoyable.

[Image: Marius_buffalo.png]

08-24-2018, 01:08 PMWannabeFinn Wrote: Ah yes, the veteran meme player. A surefire bet for maybe 400 TPE Tongue
05-23-2020, 02:25 PMWannabeFinn Wrote: Scoop AINEC
[Image: Skree.gif] [Image: Skree.gif] [Image: Skree.gif]

[Image: Poppity.png]
^^^^^ Thank you JSSSSS
[Image: Poopity_Scoop_1.png]
^^^^Credits to Snussu^^^^

[Image: Scoop.png]