Create Account

S51 WFT #1 - Giving Thanks

I'm hella thankful for @WannabeFinn making a half-hearted post in r/bluejackets, then drafting me and keeping me on this site.

I'm thankful for @39alaska39 for getting more engaged and drafting me to my forever home of Colorado, and @Esso2264 for helping me laugh.

Thanks to @Tomen and @karey for challenging me and helping me see a different side to Buffalo. <3 <3 It's good to have two Cups.

Thanks to @Sleepy and @NONAME for making me look smart in my hires and in my drafting. Same to @Pris and @wumaduce for being good friends.

There's a bunch of other people. You're great.

Except @nour. He smells. And @nykonax has never once been serious in his life. xoxo

Platoon Elk Elk Platoon
Argonauts Argonauts
PlatoonGermanyRaptors

[Image: AH23zKq.png]
Thank you karey, OrbitingDeath Ragnar, and sköldpaddor for sigs! 
[Image: BAL_Player_Page.png] [Image: BAL_Update.png]

@ztevans for being my friend

@Pris for being my friend

@WannabeFinn for being my dad

@Tomen for being my Zaddy

@Zombiewolf for being my friend

@esilverm for being my friend

@notorioustig for being my friend

@Mayuu for being my best friend

@JSS for being my friend

@BDonini for being my friend

@hhh81 for being my friend

@ml002 for being my frenemy

@SlashACM fuck you.

I’m sincerely grateful to be a member of the SHL. The relationships I’ve formed in this league have been so meaningful and delightful. I’ve learned so much about integrity and teamwork. I’ve always been a lone wolf, a pack of one some might say, this league has brought me tears of joy, flashes of passion but most of all it’s brought Routine and excitement to my life.

[Image: Depositphotos-46829959-original-1024x602.jpg]

This thanksgiving I am thankful for the Los Angeles Panthers organization that has not traded me away as I am a terrible hockey player. It is fun being in Los Angeles and I am also thankful for my family away from the states too.

C - Kenji Yoshimura  Panthers Kenji Yoshimura Updates Panthers
[Image: BigTittySmitty5.gif]

Code:
Credit to Wasty and Steelhead for the sigs - thanks dudes!
(This post was last modified: 11-30-2019, 02:48 PM by Grum.)

@TnlAstatine for being a great friend these last few months. Thank you for making my days a lot more fun and having someone I can freely talk to. Also for dealing with me through all the dum stuff I do.

@dylanjj37for being the greatest person in the whole entire world

I would like to give thanks to myself for being a dumb bitch, and then myself for putting up with all the dumb bitch things that i do. Its a battle but somebody has to put up with me

[Image: x17WALp.png]||[Image: uNh8ZtE.png]
[Image: luff.png][Image: luff2.png][Image: luff.png]

I am thankful for all of the people working hard on the potential FHM switchover for the league. I think it is an exciting possibility if done right and the team has been extremely hard at work. I am excited to see all that they come up with and think it will be good for the SHL.

[Image: 66818_s.gif]

I am thankful for things in this league that help it run well and efficnetly. HO does a great job and there is no reason to ever hate them for things that they do. LOVE YOU HO!!!!!

I'm thankful for all the great friends I've made since joining this league, from the guys in Halifax to the great family in Tampa Bay to the SMJHL GMs and HO. This community has been very welcoming since the beginning, and I can only hope to stay as active for years to come with all of you.

[Image: Kalakar1.gif]

I'm thankful for @Donini13 for being thankful for me, and also @hotdog for letting me make a bot in the discord locker room and mess around with said bot

hodOOOOr'hOOOdoooooooor hoooodor hOOdOOORRRR, Hooooooodooooorrrr HoooooddddddddoooooooRRRR

SMJHL Stats || SHL Stats
[Image: YZjkK9Q.png] PORTAL [Image: rwqM7d3.png]
Berserkers Elk Falcons Renegades Germany

Stats Pre-S53 || Stats S53+
[Image: yXVPZSm.png] [Image: updates2.png]
Outlaws Switzerland Wolfpack
S53 All-Star and Richan Trophy Nominee
S60 Jeff Dar Trophy Winner
Never forget

11-29-2019, 05:03 PMSecondSucks22 Wrote: I would like to do this in broad groups then single a few people out, first and foremost Im thankful for my draft class, these guys kept it interesting in the time before we were drafted, and are some of the most supportive people on the site. Im thankful for everyone associated with the Vancouver Whalers, I count not have asked for a better junior team, and even now they are doing a kick ass job supporting rookies. Im thankful for all the guys in Hamilton, yea some of them are idiots, but theyre MY idiots and I love them just the same. I have to go to work soon (something im not thankful for) So im going to tag the people that make me come back to this godforsaken place and make it better. @SDCore @dmills3 @"luketd" @sköldpaddor @hotdog @nour @DrunkenTeddy @aaronwilson @Nokazoa @adamantium @Gwdjohnson

I’m not at all sad about this. Not at all. But I’m thankful for you jax..... :cries:

[Image: 58170_v.gif]
[Image: 58170_s.gif]
Thanks to @Carpy48 , @sköldpaddor, @Weretarantula, @Bruins10  and @Wasty  for sigs
Extra special thanks to @Julio Tokolosh for the sick gif one

Im thank ful for the carolina kracken @Z0REM my team captain my gms @fuzz @trella and most importantly the while team and mangment that has put us in a position to suceed 3 peat baby and most importantly times 2 TERRRY BRADSHAW ROLL TIDE

[Image: Fitted_3.png]

2x 4Star Cup Champ s49 s50

1x commissioners excellence award s 50

I'm just thankful that this community exists. Without it, I would not get my hockey fix and my roleplaying fix (hint hint media media). Also, the entire community is very friendly and helpful, something that was a bit surprising for me.

Also Season 51 exists. The SHL is not dead yet.

[Image: x9gTXZa.gif]

S48 Four Star Cup Champion (Vancouver Whalers)
(This post was last modified: 11-29-2019, 09:47 PM by TheHockeyist.)

Oh, I have to name names? Er... okay.

@"luketd" for first introducing me to the site

@aaronwilson for helping me update my player.

@SpartanGibbles for being an enemy-turned friend - we played against each other, but we play with each other now. Also podcasting (come on, okay, fine, I've been forgetful as well...)...

@Otrebor13 @SecondSucks22 @dmills3 all for being great teammates in Vancouver.

@C9Van for being a friend in both Vancouver and Minnesota, as well getting together to write insane media pieces.

@Shmurph @Leppish for managing Minnesota.

@Chris-McZehrl for also helping me update my player.

@Segi @tedlamotors for being friends in Minnesota.

@StamkosFan for being a friend outside of my team, and helping me out when I needed it.

Several users that have since left the site for good reasons, but when they were there, we had good times.

And many whom I've left out. I apologize. These are the ones who immediately spring to mind.

[Image: x9gTXZa.gif]

S48 Four Star Cup Champion (Vancouver Whalers)

I'd like to thank a few special people on the site here.

@adamantium - Thank you for introducing me to this site and turning me on to the world of SHL hockey. Without your post in the RedditHockey discord about this place, I would have never met so many incredible people.

@InciteHysteria & @ToeDragon84 - Thank you both for drafting my first player to Colorado and kickstarting an incredible career. If only we won in season 36, haha.

@Samee - Thank you for giving this lowly, inactive player an SHL shot way back in the season 36 draft. Although our managerial seasons weren't the best, I'm glad I got to experience life as an SHL co-GM with you. (I would tag clardy but he's been banned)

@caltroit_red_flames, @39alaska39, @"luketd" & @Blastmeaway - Thank you all for reviving the Czech IIHF scene and making that locker room one of the best I've ever experienced on this site.

@"ThatDamnMcJesus", @Waters, @Gooney & @nour (& the rest of Hamilton from S43-S46) - Thank you all for making my time in Hamilton so memorable with a tight-knit locker room and an all-around incredible experience.

@JSS - Thank you for taking the Seattle GM and turning the franchise into something truly incredible. I couldn't have passed it off to a better person.

@Acsolap - Thank you for allowing me to stay in the Anchorage discord even though I'm on one of Anchorage's biggest rivals. (hehe)

@"luketd", @MCP_ & @dmills3 - Thank you three for drafting me to such a promising team and allowing me to flourish under a new player.

@ml002 - Much like the Vancouver GMs, thank you for drafting me to a team with a bright future and allowing me to become part of that future core.

It's been such a great time on this site. I can't wait to see what the future brings!

[Image: leblaVa.gif]
Shoutout to @adamantium for the sig! <3