Create Account

The Big Slappy Hour #167! (Two turkeys talkin’ turkey)

[Image: giphy.gif]

In this episode we cover Thanksgiving, FHM feelings, a little basketball, moving out, some music and even hockey

Here is The Big Slappy Hour #167!

https://soundcloud.com/mesbonk/the-big-slappy-hour-167

Thanks to Oats, Avakael, CFJ and Wasty for questions and comments Cheers

[Image: nQDbTbM.png]

[Image: hA5o4UG.png]

While I agree Sabbath was probably the first metal band, Blue Cheer is who I think was the first to really develop what would be that metal sound.

Glad you dug the double Gizz! Boogieman Sam is off the first album they released this year, most of the album is more boogie rock sound. Venusian 2 is my second favorite song off ITRN

Great supergroups!

[Image: NiclasWastlund26.gif]
#40 Niclas Wastlund - W - VANCOUVER WHALERS Whalers / MINNESOTA MONARCHS Monarchs
[Image: vlPUU9v.png][Image: ammBPLt.png][Image: rnZeas5.png][Image: V9MXpXR.png]

Definitely already going for walks and pinching pennies. Cooking at home most nights- not having at least one takeout night would be mental round here, though. I'm currently legally required to accept the first job I'm offered, even if it's licking toilets clean. Superannuation payments are also a legal requirement. If I hear them screwing, I'll just use a water pistol. Cheers for the advice!

[Image: avakaelsig.gif]