Create Account

Official Hangovers and Handjobs Thread

No more hangvover
Am cleamn now

have definitely had rough hangovers, still do depends on what the drink of choice is.

I CAN SAY IVE NEVER HAD A DRY HANDY BEFORE THO SO FUCK YALL

[Image: minadsslatt.png]

I believe this thread needs a bump

I get much less hungover now that I only drink whiskey on the rocks, you still get drunk but there is no sugar to make your head feel like it's expanding faster than the universe in the morning.  Vodka on the rocks is for psychos and Russians.

[Image: BirdmanSHL.gif]

Jean-François Bokassa
Armada

Proud Father of Johnny Wagner-Svenson

[Image: unknown.png]
Sven Svenson Career Stats

Sweden Raptors pride

i don't drink but i also havent had a handjob before

The worst one I've had is red wine followed by scotch. Went to a friends house who is a wine seller to help empty a bunch of half empty sample bottles that otherwise would have been dumped down the drain. Turns out said friend had a well stocked liquor cabinet and another friend brought a couple bottles of whiskey. Run out of wine and so the whiskey comes out. Last thing I remember I fell backwards and hit the wall and my wife said it was time to get home.

Woke up to go to work, realized I was still drunk. Went back to bed for another two hours or so. Woke up again and didn't remember getting home (my wife was sober and drove us). Heard later I tried to put my shoes on standing up which did not end well. Went to work, puked and then felt like death for 3 days.

Awful.

[Image: hudson.png]