Create Account

Carpy48 12/01

[Image: BDQPZKZ.png]

[Image: fwfGOYy.png]

[Image: Jk2foLW.png]

[Image: wd3cH8d.png]

[Image: zS2lCMp.png] 

[Image: carpy48.gif]
sigs either by @Wasty, @Nokazoa, @sulovilen, @Capt_Blitzkrieg, @sköldpaddor, @Ragnar, @enigmatic, @Lime or myself

Stars Lions Berserkers
[Image: p1gG0LD.png][Image: DKMMlC3.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: ctsxTFg.png]
my portfolio | my sig shop | gfx discord
[Image: 3GX9nYb.png]

Sig 1: 2/5 - 500k
Personally this one feels unfinished. Outside of the text and the JC, I don't see too much done to this one. I also think the JC here is not up to your standards, as I can see how they can turn out just within this submission. I think this one doesn't match the jersey color, and I also feel like the logo is a little out of proportion with the render. Based on the way this looks, I feel like I can't go any higher than this, which is unfortunate because I know your work and know what you're capable of.

Sig 2: 4/5 - 1mil
This is more like it. The JC works well and looks really well done here. The lighting on the render is really good, I like it a lot. I'm not a huge fan of the text, but I can also see that it doesn't take anything away from the sig, so I don't feel like docking any points for that would be fair. I like the look of the sig, it kinda has that Avengers feel when people start disappearing, which I don't know if that was the intention but it looks great overall.

Sig 3: 3/5 - 750k + 150k Bonus
This is another one where I like the JC a lot. Fits much better and really looks cohesive. I think the lighting is the best on this one in comparison to all of your submissions. It has similar lighting to the 2nd sig, but something about this makes it feel better, the render feels more like the focal point in this sig. I like the darkness of the background and how it contrasts with the render. I think the text on this one looks too much like it's placed on top of the sig and doesn't blend in as well. I would love to see you try a flatter text. I think a lot of your texts are more cursive and have the drop shadow and really pop, but would love to see if you can get the hang of a flatter text which blends more with the canvas of the sig overall.

Sig 4: 3/5 - 750k + 150k Bonus
I think this one had the most potential of the 4. I really like the JC again, I can't compliment you enough on those when they're done right. I think the coloring is spot on and the logo looks great. I really like how the text is angled to go along with the stick, and this one feels a little flatter, in reference to my comment in Sig 3. My biggest issue with this is with the render's face. For some reason it looks a little distorted, over saturated, and just a little too pixelated/grainy. That really makes me focus on it and takes away from the overall look of the sig imo. Not sure what sort of filters you ran on it, or maybe it comes from working on the jersey, but it just doesn't look right. I'll also say that the color of the sig is a little too monotonous for me. And while that's not always a bad thing, in this particular sig, you went for a render which takes up less space. Because of this, it feels like the left side of the sig is a little too empty.

If you're using photoshop, I'd love for you to try and work with some curve layers. I think it could really bring your lighting to another level and really emphasize the renders. It'll also help take away from the monotonous look of some of the sigs you make since it'll make certain areas pop. Curves are not too difficult to understand/learn, and I think a little bit of playing around will go a very long way.

Total Payout: 3,300,000

[Image: Otrebor13.gif]

[Image: 7MO9RpC.png]  [Image: gdppv5N.png]