Create Account

StamkosFan 12/1

#1- @LightningDragon

[Image: oie_Y9FYx7l8g3iL_1.gif]

[img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/ByNN8Jn.gif[/img]

Sig 1: 2/5 - 500k + 150k Bonus
I like this, and I gave you a bonus for the use of a gif in it. That being said, I think the sig looks a little too unfinished for me. The work on the jersey is nice (and I also believe you played around with the color of the crowd), which is a very nice touch. That being said, the sig is very dark, and there is no real stock work done. The text is just placed on there and I don't really think there's much else done to it. Now, I've never worked with gifs in a sig, but I assume they're not the easiest. If you feel like there are additional items in here that went unnoticed, please let me know or go through arbitration. If there are items which are sometimes not noticed, it's best to include them in the OP so the grader is aware and can take it in to consideration when grading.

Total Payout: 650,000

[Image: Otrebor13.gif]

[Image: 7MO9RpC.png]  [Image: gdppv5N.png]