Create Account

dylanjj37 12/1

[Image: krashwagen3.png]

[Image: boivin3.png]

[Image: wishy_woo_woo.png]

Sig 1 & 3: 1/5 - 250k + 150k Bonus (total)
I'll grade the 2 of these together since they're extremely similar. These sigs reach the basics of a sig, and unfortunately, do not seem to have much more included in them outside of the render, background and text.I believe you cut the renders yourself, which is why I gave you a little bonus, but overall, there's not much else I can do to give you more. I also don't know what that 3rd sig is lol, but I graded it Tongue

Sig 2: 2/5 - 500k
This one is definitely the best of the 3. The attempt at the jersey change was pretty good and the shoulder patches really don't look too bad, I think it's a matter of getting the hang of doing them. However, similar to the others, there isn't too much done to this sig, so I can't really go for more. I think if you used some stocks, tried to add a bit of lighting, you would really go far and might even bump these up a level or two. Keep practicing and you'll get there!

Total Payout: 1,150,000

[Image: Otrebor13.gif]

[Image: 7MO9RpC.png]  [Image: gdppv5N.png]