Create Account

S51 WFT #2 - Animal Counterparts

If Kalevolaripaavo Käpertommevisnapuu were an animal it would have to be the grey wolf.  The reason being is that it is the national animal of Estonia.  The grey wolf is also a great representation of teamwork, which Kalevolaripaavo believes is vital to the game of hockey.

[Image: BUzKbLn.png]

[Image: 5p7vOwY.png]  |  [Image: NA3IV5m.png]

(This post was last modified: 12-08-2019, 10:59 PM by ProjectSaint.)

1. Well then....... this is interesting
2. EVO would either be a Falcon because he likes the fast as fuck bois, a Dragon because he sees them as a honourable bunch of chaps or a Fox because he likes the irony of being a basic boi
3. If anyone has anything for EVO, I am happy to hear

[Image: ProjectSaint.gif]
Sig Credit: Flappy (EVO) and Skolpaddor (RESO)

EMEKA VALENTINE-OKOLI/PLAYER

First SMJHL Goal: Colorado Raptors, Emeka Valentine-Okoli 1 (Mikelis Ozoliņš 4, Loki Odinsson 3) at 3:12, 2nd Period (GWG) / SMJHL S47 Game 47 Day 12: Colorado Raptors vs Detroit Falcons
First SHL Goal: Texas Renegades, Emeka Valentine-Okoli 1 (Josef Kubinec 5, Ricky Spanish 4) at 16:23, 2nd Period / SHL S51 Game 71 Day 16: Edmonton Blizzard vs Texas Renegades

Eternal RaptorsRaptors Old, onwards we roll Rage

And Let's Retire at the Pinnacle

If I was an animal, I'd 100% be a fish. There's a reason why I got my nickname Toah Nedla at Anaheim, and it's not for incredible defensive play. Flopping around the ice sounds a lot like me, which is why I'm happy @Segi is my d partner at Minny.

[Image: noahshl.gif]

Switzerland Outlaws Chiefs  Player Page  Updates  Chiefs Outlaws Switzerland

Olivier would be a reindeer. Specifically a very small cute one whose alternate name is Snowcone, because of reasons. He is a very good finder which is good for things like finding a way to get the puck to the back of the net.

[Image: thistidalwave.gif]

ArmadaUkSpecters
Player | Updates