Create Account

Carolina

They say bad things come in 3's but when you talk about the kracken it only pertains to .500 a 3-3 record to start the season is not what we expected but hey they have never been the dominant regular season team fanboys want. After an impressive first two games they have come back to earth but thats ok as i caught up with team captain phineas gold 'yeah them boys played ok we kinsa said fuck it in the third ya know got some bitches waiting for me feels. Maybe next game ill try its all about the cup baby plus i eat ass'. Tlwe have seen phineas take this approach in the past and well its worked out so this reporter here has n ok say in what phineas claims or any kracken for that matter in my opinion its going to be a fun season as usual in carolina the terry bradshaw banner was raised before tonights game and looks great hopefully so will the scoreboard soon stan savern from carolina signing off

[Image: Fitted_3.png]

2x 4Star Cup Champ s49 s50

1x commissioners excellence award s 50