Create Account

Life On Autopilot - Episode 28

Introducing the Episode Twenty-Eight of Life On Autopilot, my podcast series.

Episode Twenty-Eight

Topics:
- Sundance Stories and Music Talk
- Questions!
- The Irishman Review
- 3 INCREDIBLE songs!

Music:
- Slappydoodle
- Bonk

Thank you for your questions: @Mike Izzy @Bongo @Briedaquaduc @Bonk @Slappydoodle & @Toivo

Give a listen to these podcasts as well;
The Big Slappy Hour
Beancast with ArGarBarGar
The JoeKast
Johnson and Johnson Podcast
Nocturnal Emissions
Taterade Podcast
Podcast by Toivo
Rich and Adam Podcast
The Press Box
The Podcast I Will Regret Making
Notorious Nerding

PLEASE DO NOT GRADE UNTIL THE WEEKEND (12/2 - 8) Cheers

[Image: NiclasWastlund26.gif]
#40 Niclas Wastlund - W - VANCOUVER WHALERS Whalers / MINNESOTA MONARCHS Monarchs
[Image: vlPUU9v.png][Image: ammBPLt.png][Image: rnZeas5.png][Image: V9MXpXR.png]

One of the best, maybe my favorite, group of tunes you've had in an episode. That band from the wedding was pretty damn good, maybe you should have let your wife give that guy a quick handy.

It's funny, I was actually going to give you something off the Superfly soundtrack and that's what led me to William De Vaughn.

[Image: nQDbTbM.png]

[Image: hA5o4UG.png]

That is true, I partially talked him out of Superfly choice as I figured you would know it. By the way great cast. I think it is safe to say we have very similar views on a sim change.

[Image: bonk.gif]
Sigs by @FlappyGiraffe,  @Steelhead77,  @ToeDragon84, @slothfacekilla, @Wasty and other dude I need to find your name

Lil' Manius

Big Manius

(This post was last modified: 12-03-2019, 11:26 PM by Bonk.)

NM double post

[Image: bonk.gif]
Sigs by @FlappyGiraffe,  @Steelhead77,  @ToeDragon84, @slothfacekilla, @Wasty and other dude I need to find your name

Lil' Manius

Big Manius

12-03-2019, 10:34 PMSlappydoodle Wrote: One of the best, maybe my favorite, group of tunes you've had in an episode. That band from the wedding was pretty damn good, maybe you should have let your wife give that guy a quick handy.

It's funny, I was actually going to give you something off the Superfly soundtrack and that's what led me to William De Vaughn.
I told her if it was the bass player I wouldn't been as upset but the keyboardist looks way nerdier than I do.

[Image: NiclasWastlund26.gif]
#40 Niclas Wastlund - W - VANCOUVER WHALERS Whalers / MINNESOTA MONARCHS Monarchs
[Image: vlPUU9v.png][Image: ammBPLt.png][Image: rnZeas5.png][Image: V9MXpXR.png]