Create Account

Cheese has feelings too

Well I missed the WFT as I was out for the holiday week but really wanted to put a post up.  I'm also pissed I missed yet another TPE opportunity (Seriously, Maximus is a bust).  Don't you people know I SHL at work???  But without further ado:

@SpartanGibbles and @Donini13 - gotta start with you two as you gambled on me early on when I had exactly no idea what the hell I was getting into and really made me want to stick around.  From fielding my extremely rookie questions, dealing with my terrible gifs, and complete lack of brains - you have both been awesome and I am grateful for all the support.  I'll always be an Outlaw even if you manage to trick someone into trading for me.  Just #AnywhereButLethbridge

My Russian comrades - @Pris, @ztevans, @Slowpoke, @Duff101, @GCool and the rest of the crew.   You guys (and gal!) are amazing.   Always around to help, shoot the shit, or solve some crazy chemistry problems.   Is there anything you can't do?    And @wumaduce - we miss you man!  

While on the topic of Russians - @RaginCajun is funny as hell.   Always good for a joke (even if they are some serious dad jokes).  And he just GM'd us to a gold in WJC (seriously - he did it all).   Thanks for everything!

And speaking of dads - @Wasty has got the dad role locked down.   And I love having another Tesla bro to geek out with.   I miss my car...  Sick    Maybe you should make me a new sig to cheer me up?

Back to the ANA LR there is basically no one I don't like (other than the traitors) - @UrsinZ @traphag (that's ROTY traphag to everyone else) are great choices to wear the "A" this year.   @tedlamotors is the peacekeeper of the house and always around when someone needs a hug.  Does that make you the LR Mom???  And can't forget about @Segi who seems to be the Swami of the SHL.   There is just too much awesomeness to even name.

But I'll call out our rookies this year @notoriousTRON, @Geekusoid, and @grantrjt, no pressure or anything but I'm expecting big things.   We had a 2OA in S50, a 1OA in S51, and a ROTY in S51.   The bar is set high but I fully expect you to exceed even that.  You have been excellent additions to the LR and I'm very excited to see how your players develop.   Keep doing what you are doing and you'll be stars for sure.

@bbjygm - The god of all things data.   I don't think there is anything he can't do.   I came in and was like "I'm pretty good with spreadsheets" then this dude drops a single sheet on me that does shit I didn't even know was possible.  Even with a growing family this dude is around ALL THE TIME.   And then we gotta talk about The Hot Potato.   He comes up with this idea and spends a full season writing Potato articles on his own.   Once he realizes that's inefficient he automates most of the data collection and "hires" writers to do the writing and doesn't have to pay them a penny himself.  This man's a genius.

To the Potato Guild - @acdangel, @JaytheGreat, @shutdown, and @slothfacekilla your constant ideas and creative spins keep this thing going.  Stop making me look so bad.

I am also fortunate enough to be part of what is definitely the greatest draft class ever - S50 (all you old people can just shut up).   We have a ton of first gens that are everywhere in the league and a really great group.   @Thatguy, @dylanjj37, @golden_apricot, @Kevin, @KlusteR, @PremierBromanov, @Rankle, @ACapitalChicago, and all the others (I had to stop or this list woulda been 50 people long).    A special shout out to @"toirekari", @Naosu, @uhh, and @charlieconway for putting their SHL money into the S50 Race to 1k.   It's anyone's game at this point (but clearly I'm gonna win).    And a special "I hate you" to my arch nemesis @Z0REM.   You've been such a good sport and I enjoy the random jabs.  Oh and go fuck yourself.

@SDCore - I didn't read them all, but I'd bet you are the most tagged guy in the WFT.  As much as it's been ingrained into me that all that is wrong with the world is Corey's fault - you are seriously awesome dude.   Whether just chatting in the ANA LR or helping with literally ANYTHING on the site you definitely make the SHL a better place.   Even when you are pissed you apologize for being pissed.   If I didn't know better I'd swear you were Canadian.  Keep being you dude.

To my Texas GMs and brethren - @dankoa and @Jearim I hope I can help contribute to your master plan when I get called up.   The rebuild is coming along very nicely and the SHL is going to have to worry about the Texas wrath pretty soon.  

I'm sure I forgot a bunch of others so don't @ me.   Or do - I don't care

And finally - Shits > Gibbles

[Image: thiefofcheese.gif]

[Image: Yztckjo.png] 

Sig credit: Ragnar, Carpy48, High Stick King

@thiefofcheese

[Image: x17WALp.png]||[Image: uNh8ZtE.png]
[Image: luff.png][Image: luff2.png][Image: luff.png]

Fuck you too dude! See you in the majors!

[Image: seamus.png]

Credit to Vulfzilla for the awesome render pic
[Image: gXlAFBa.png]|| [Image: 8CbZQAJ.png]

S50 is just too strong, holy shit we're a powerhouse

[Image: 59269_s.png]

S66 Damian Littleton

[Image: CsnVET2.png] || [Image: wu5MVvy.png]|| [Image: c8B2LE3.png]
Battleborn | Barracuda | Usa

Got a lot of love for the cheese

[Image: VkRiFym.png]

[Image: dankoa2004.gif]

we love you man Heart Russia

[Image: shlpris41.gif]
sig credits
[Image: FJ4Sjuj.png] |[Image: apAE8qn.png] | [Image: uEsOaLl.png]
[Image: 2dtdoyf.png]
Former affiliates: raiders Jets Stars

Now that's, gouda.

I guess that it ain't easy bein' cheesy.

[Image: Duff101.gif]
Credit to Geck, Ragnar and Juni for sigs

Renegades Russia Renegades Russia Renegades Russia Renegades Russia Renegades Russia Renegades Russia

[Image: horvat3.png]

what a bust Scrub

[Image: xvPjYUR.png]
syndicate Outlaws Switzerland

My favorite thief, awesome to win gold with you.

[Image: DrbPYHV.png]   [Image: B4x6AQm.png]
Scarecrows Russia Wolfpack

Rest In Peace Dangel

1st SHL Goal - S52 Game 1 vs Tampa 3. New England Wolfpack , Jakub Bruchevski 1 (Eko Van Otter 1, Delver Fudgeson 2) at 8:10

Scarecrows Platoon Russia

[Image: F4iUWyS.png]

But who can say they back2back'd in their first 2 sim seasons?

[Image: premierbromanov.gif]

Fuck the penaltys
ARGARGARHARG
[Image: EePsAwN.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: eaex9S1.png]

Call me Spreadshius, god of formulas

hodOOOOr'hOOOdoooooooor hoooodor hOOdOOORRRR, Hooooooodooooorrrr HoooooddddddddoooooooRRRR

SMJHL Stats || SHL Stats
[Image: YZjkK9Q.png] PORTAL [Image: rwqM7d3.png]
Berserkers Elk Falcons Renegades Germany

Stats Pre-S53 || Stats S53+
[Image: yXVPZSm.png] [Image: updates2.png]
Outlaws Switzerland Wolfpack
S53 All-Star and Richan Trophy Nominee
S60 Jeff Dar Trophy Winner
Never forget