Create Account

Wasty 12/8
(This post was last modified: 12-07-2019, 03:41 AM by Wasty.)

[Image: 2xYvyqu.png] @Carpy48
[Image: FpbpGLO.png] @thiefofcheese

[Image: NiclasWastlund26.gif]
#40 Niclas Wastlund - W - VANCOUVER WHALERS Whalers / MINNESOTA MONARCHS Monarchs
[Image: vlPUU9v.png][Image: ammBPLt.png][Image: rnZeas5.png][Image: V9MXpXR.png]

Perfect! Heart

[Image: zS2lCMp.png] 

[Image: carpy48.gif]
sigs either by @Wasty, @Nokazoa, @sulovilen, @Capt_Blitzkrieg, @sköldpaddor, @Ragnar, @enigmatic, @Lime or myself

Stars Lions Berserkers
[Image: p1gG0LD.png][Image: DKMMlC3.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: ctsxTFg.png]
my portfolio | my sig shop | gfx discord
[Image: 3GX9nYb.png]
[Image: AfpXX8l.png]

You are my hero! Thanks Wasty!

[Image: thiefofcheese.gif]

[Image: Yztckjo.png] 

Sig credit: Ragnar, Carpy48, High Stick King

Sig 1. 5/5
working with two renders is so damn hard and to pull it off in a way that showcases them both like you have here is insane. i think the coloring on the renders is what really made it work as the bright blue of the foreground render really sticks out over the white jersey and pale blue of the background. your eye is then drawn to the blue on the helmet of the background render. the triangle works perfectly in breaking up the two renders and creating some depth too. absolutely loving the text on this one, the transparent to white gradient worked really well. in particular wasty fashion all the little detail work is perfect... dots, texturing, white specks, and whatnot. i especially like the white dots underneath the triangle and Toronto text. lighting is great. everything is great. one of my favorites id say.

Sig 2. 4/5 $100k bonus
pretty simplistic but still completely your style. awesome detail on the jersey as always and great incorporation of the render. the more i look at the text on this one the more i love it, really looks as if its popping out of the sig. as ive always said there isnt much i can really say because you obviously know exactly what youre doing... that being said i do feel as if this could use a crop. ill always back the different canvas sizes you use but i feel like this has a bit too much negative space. mainly i could see pulling in the right and bottom sides, bringing those white dots in the top right corner in closer to the render.

$2.35 mil