Create Account

SHL Logo Contest Results

12-04-2019, 10:31 PMZombiewolf Wrote:
12-04-2019, 10:30 PMEggy216 Wrote: Yes, it wasn't submitted.

yes it was
https://simulationhockey.com/showthread....pid2719016

Nope because I didn't PM it wasn't considered. Ignoring the fact that 3 of my logos have been posted in the countless new SHL logo contests/discussions/graphics topics.

Salty sarcasm asside....

I honestly didn't read the fine print where it said it had to be pm'd exclusively and posting on threads would not count.
It's disheartening and I'm disappointed.

Fuck this.

As submitted by @DrunkenTeddy!

[Image: rH7Twr4.png]

Congratulations to Teddy! We're excited for this new look SHL!

Wolfpack LW - Rainbow Dash - Updates Wolfpack
[Image: zVOLkfl.png] [img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/eM6YKiW.gif[/img] [Image: zrRa4LD.png]
[Image: zmHxxsq.png] Rainbow Dash Fan S24-Present [Image: zmHxxsq.png]
Shl SHL Commissioner S34-S52 Shl
Wolfpack New England Wolfpack GM S30-S40 Wolfpack
Militia Montreal Milita Co-GM S26-S29 Militia

nah where's the reverse card

[Image: 3.png]

I'm done. Bye

#NOTMYLOGO

[Image: blurrybad.jpg] [Image: zomboy3.png]
Thank you Brandon, Fish, GeckoeyGecko, Karey, Kit, takethehorizon, and Ragnar for the sigs!
[Image: Pw202QP.jpeg]

Player Page || Update page

congrats teddy!

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]

(This post was last modified: 12-04-2019, 10:40 PM by BadWolf.)

congrats teddy, now are we voting on the versions? lol

[Image: badwolf221B42.gif]
[Image: DG0jZcS.png]

Congrats Teddy!

Alex Winters (retired)
Matej Winters (retired)
Dominik Winters
S45 Jesster Trophy Winner
Challenge Cup Winning Goal Club: S52

justice for karey

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]

First thing that comes to mind when I look at it

[Image: knowing.jpg]

[Image: nQDbTbM.png]

[Image: hA5o4UG.png]

12-04-2019, 10:25 PMEggy216 Wrote: Finishing third in the initial round of voting is this absolute beauty from @BDonini which really shines in just about every aspect. The more you look at the details, the more beautiful and intricate it seems:

[Image: i4c3f50.jpg]

This submission will get him a nice prize of $4,000,000!

isn't 3rd supposed get 5m?

[Image: selm.gif]
[Image: sig.gif]

12-04-2019, 10:49 PMSlappydoodle Wrote: First thing that comes to mind when I look at it

[Image: knowing.jpg]
Im not ganna unsee that now

[Image: badwolf221B42.gif]
[Image: DG0jZcS.png]

@Eggy216 that countdown was a beauty!
Congrats Teddy!

Now I know this goes against the buffalo/dragons tradition... but I think there’s a legitimate gripe to make if your Karey. He’s been one of our elite designers for the past 12 seasons and his 2 SHL logo designs have been circulating around the site for a while now.. to very positive reviews. I would have loved to see what his logos (especially the one ZW posted) would have faired if reviewed within this contest. Hate that we left out one of our graphic horses in this important endeavour.

Just an opinion here.

[Image: OnGNB1G.gif]

[Image: cgv4vCv.png]|[Image: 95lCCDx.png]|[Image: KgwtJeY.png]
Knights|Dragons|Austria

12-04-2019, 11:00 PMMike Izzy Wrote: @Eggy216 that countdown was a beauty!
Congrats Teddy!

Now I know this goes against the buffalo/dragons tradition... but I think there’s a legitimate gripe to make if your Karey. He’s been one of our elite designers for the past 12 seasons and his 2 SHL logo designs have been circulating around the site for a while now.. to very positive reviews. I would have loved to see what his logos (especially the one ZW posted) would have faired if reviewed within this contest. Hate that we left out one of our graphic horses in this important endeavour.

Just an opinion here.
Izzy, I generally agree with the sentiment here. However, Karey even admits that he didn't follow the instructions and it's pretty straight forward to me. If you don't follow the instructions, then you don't get considered. Can't have exemptions or special circumstances because next thing we know, you have people wondering why their applications weren't considered when they put applied in the hiring thread. I wish it had been submitted correctly because it very well could have won, but unfortunately it wasn't and I think that Teddy's logo is a great new look.

Alex Winters (retired)
Matej Winters (retired)
Dominik Winters
S45 Jesster Trophy Winner
Challenge Cup Winning Goal Club: S52
(This post was last modified: 12-04-2019, 11:24 PM by karey.)

@39alaska39 right now:

Hey man, there's this awesome TV I got but the delivery guys accidentally entered through the back door and not the front like I asked so I can't use it.

Dang, well I'll settle for something I don't love because it came through the front door, perfect.